[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"

Thnks for fast anwser.

Im in office right now. But thnks... i mean.. vp WAS good.. now i dislike

Ah!!! Last question..

I have Very good gg gear..... lvl 90 and 4,6 hp ... maybe i can get 5k with some jewels +%7 but nothing more with VP three

In video i dont see difference vs vp...but he is using vp on shaper kill fullvideo if u see on the page 1

Here is some boss killing without VP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdQ-XXQb31U&feature=youtu.be
Shaper @ 2:38, messed potions in 2nd phase, but still ez pz.
Hi, now i try this build an level a templar, for leveling is better i take the wrath instead of the both herolds ?
"
Scu wrote:
Hi, now i try this build an level a templar, for leveling is better i take the wrath instead of the both herolds ?

if you have mana problems probably yes but at lategame with both heralds linked with innervate sup. its a great dmg boost (you need at least one enlighten sup linked to all auras).
"
Niistokeppi wrote:
"

Thnks for fast anwser.

Im in office right now. But thnks... i mean.. vp WAS good.. now i dislike

Ah!!! Last question..

I have Very good gg gear..... lvl 90 and 4,6 hp ... maybe i can get 5k with some jewels +%7 but nothing more with VP three

In video i dont see difference vs vp...but he is using vp on shaper kill fullvideo if u see on the page 1

Here is some boss killing without VP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdQ-XXQb31U&feature=youtu.be
Shaper @ 2:38, messed potions in 2nd phase, but still ez pz.

Is your tree better than the classic for this build ? More dps/survivability ? Ok for lvl 93 ?
hey, since its the end of the league im done with this char and wanna try a new one.

selling complete gear to switch(jewels only decent and no helm enchant anymore) for 18 ex. its worth ~ 30 and i did all content with it. u can check on my characters. ( gems are ~ 17/20)

let me know if u wanna try it
Last edited by doChl on Feb 8, 2018, 11:13:28 AM
Really enjoying the build so far, and one of the first times i've made it this deep into mapping. Looking for any suggestions on where i've gone wrong with my gearing and what can be done to improve it.

"
Sizleke wrote:

Is your tree better than the classic for this build ? More dps/survivability ? Ok for lvl 93 ?

With good jewels it gives more hp and dps. Atleast it did with my gear. You can test it out in PoB.
"
Niistokeppi wrote:
"
Sizleke wrote:

With good jewels it gives more hp and dps. Atleast it did with my gear. You can test it out in PoB.

Finally your tree is better for me , hp and damage boost , i lose 3% evade chance but gain 40 intel and 24% res wich is really nice for buying better items .
Last edited by Sizleke on Feb 8, 2018, 5:17:06 PM
Who soul did you take, can't find it
Hey, I'm doing the whole Wrath conversion thing. Does that change anything gearing-wise other than getting a physical damage claw? Thanks in advance for the response!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info