[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Hi, love the build, 3/4 guardians (still need to try chimera) and red elder down. My ho tooltip dps (unbuffed) is only 89k with single target gems, which I suspect is simply due to the fact that I have a 5L and my gems aren't leveled completely, but if anyone has tips on gear or sees something seriously wrong with my gear that I missed, please let me know!

"
Hi, love the build, 3/4 guardians (still need to try chimera) and red elder down. My ho tooltip dps (unbuffed) is only 89k with single target gems, which I suspect is simply due to the fact that I have a 5L and my gems aren't leveled completely, but if anyone has tips on gear or sees something seriously wrong with my gear that I missed, please let me know!

It's all about budget and min/maxing.
Helm enchant,more WED on belt -20% is pretty low,should aim for 32-34%+,two-toned boots is not best choice because you can't enchant them in Lab,cos they will lose the implicit resistances(But if you not struggled with them - it's ok),6L belly,20/20 gems,2-slot Tombfist,better 4 mod jewels(yours are pretty budget).
That's the least expensive ways to upgrade.
Dying Sun also.
Good jewelry/claw/jewels will be expensive.

You can check mine setup if you planning to push further before league end.

Have a 206k tooltip in h/o with it.
Spoiler

Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Feb 6, 2018, 5:01:20 PM
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
Helm enchant,more WED on belt -20% is pretty low,should aim for 32-34%+,two-toned boots is not best choice because you can't enchant them in Lab,cos they will lose the implicit resistances(But if you not struggled with them - it's ok),6L belly,20/20 gems,2-slot Tombfist,better 4 mod jewels(yours are pretty budget).
Dying Sun also.

Spoiler

Thanks for the tips! Pretty poor right now (dropped like 2k fusing on that damn chest) but definitely nice to have some clear goals to work towards!
do you guys farm +2 proj enchant or just buy it? Seems quite expensive. I have a rat's nest right now with lightning elemental buff enchant, is it also ok to just buy some random helm with the enchant if I'm on a budget?

Dying sun is a better upgrade for now probably.
Last edited by Klintisztvud on Feb 6, 2018, 6:55:23 PM
"
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
Dying Sun also.

Spoiler

Thanks for the tips! Pretty poor right now (dropped like 2k fusing on that damn chest) but definitely nice to have some clear goals to work towards!

Did you have all your flasks and buffs on when you took that screenshot? The only way I can get anywhere near that high is with evrything popped and buffs up
is it right that when i only do 29K --> better play with Vaal-Pact and when i do much more dps like 100K its good to play without VP?
I test it now 3times :-D and i think atm with my dps i can easyer play include VP then without.

and the next question is.... how i can post my Equipmen here? :)
"
is it right that when i only do 29K --> better play with Vaal-Pact and when i do much more dps like 100K its good to play without VP?
I test it now 3times :-D and i think atm with my dps i can easyer play include VP then without.

and the next question is.... how i can post my Equipmen here? :)

DPS doesnt matter when your using life on hit claw, only attack speed and molten projectile count do. I think you should never use VP and its out dated. I leveled my new char in HC without vaal pact. With trashcan gear since i havent played hc in this league before, now level 88.
It also makes uber lab, sustainin bloodrage, dots and other things lot easier when you can stack life regen.
Last edited by Niistokeppi on Feb 6, 2018, 10:56:45 PM

What should I work on improving next?
Where does he get attack speed modifier of over 400%???? I have attack speed everywhere he does and I have only 148% in hideout with auras and lightning golem.

Other than my blood rage gem being 16%, nothing else really gives me attack speed more than he has...... I'm pretty sure that's what makes his damage skyrocket.

Otherwise I do need to update some of my gems for base damage and crit but right now sitting at 50k in hideout.

Last edited by JooJ on Feb 7, 2018, 1:27:04 AM
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"

Dying Sun also.

Spoiler

interesting claw , Useful to know that a claw with a smaller dps and bigger crit luck / crit multi is better than another with much more DPS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info