[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Perfect Form also costs a fortune. Lol. Is there any alternative? Like a node that I can get?

on xbox cost 40 chaos where belly cost 3 ex + :)
"
Pinakoorat wrote:
"
ryhuryhu wrote:
"
I was planning to use Arctic Armor instead of Rage but my Mana isn't enough. I barely have mana having my Heralds and Enfeeble activated. How will I have more mana for Arctic Armor? Is it even possible to have two Heralds,Enfweble and Arctic Armor all activated at the same time?

that is why I use The Perfect Form as Belly of the beast is too expensive on Xbox for me now ^^

Perfect Form also costs a fortune. Lol. Is there any alternative? Like a node that I can get?

u should use this tool
And see what u can make to free up mana u need ;)
Wicked_Clown
I assume this has been asked before but it's really hard to go through 299 pages of posts. Which of the two versions (VP/Non-VP) would you recommend for AHC? I've gotten a lovely gemini claw so I'm thinking with life regen, slower life leech and life/mana on hit from claw it might be super safe without VP. Looking forward to reading your thoughts.
IGN: BallDSelfMadeBadBuild
Loving this build so far and the damage is really ramping up with improved items (specifically my +crit mods and more flat elemental across items). However, as I'm pushing t13+ maps I seem to get the occasional one shot or very spiky damage from multiple different sources, some of which I can avoid but others just seem to overpower me. Items below are currently equipped...any suggestions beyond just "More life and more evasion"??

quick one:

5l Belly or 6l 'average' yellow chest ?

Sick build man thanks for the guide!
Without practice I downed shaper like he was nothing and uber atziri with only one death :)
Thanks again! <3

Here's the gear I'm using..:
Spoiler
I was interested in trying out this build, but have a 388pdps sword, and was wondering if it would work okay for the build. I noticed a sword tree, but was wondering what the downside is besides losing some leech.

"
Iteken wrote:
quick one:

5l Belly or 6l 'average' yellow chest ?

Thanks, actually had been saving up for a 6L Belly and pulled the trigger. Next step? Still sitting around 5K health with the Belly. Not trying to walk through it piece by piece but I feel like I'm missing something key for survivability.
"
Killhard wrote:
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Killhard wrote:
Hey guys loving this build but i struggle with dps . i have 67 k dps tooltip in hidout and i wonder how

this build can do 200 k dps ?

you need to look at your tooltip under the correct circumstances. its with 3R3B setup and spiked gloves (from the old blade flurry build). Its always better to import your build and mine into PoB and do a proper comparison there.

Hi this tooltip do you look 200 k in Ho or 200 k in maps ?

I dunno how but with same configuration path of build yoour build and mine i have more dps magma balls and melee hit but i have in tooltip only 75 k on the moment .

I changed1 ring and my claw

my ing is killwitches
Hello guys, i've got a problem with change my gloves.
Wanna change gloves coz without auras etc my magma damage in highout is 57,5k and with Tombfist 61,5k. Is it worth to change it and delete 2 gems from build ? Which gems should i get rid off from build ?
Sorry for english ;)
Last edited by Icewater92 on Jan 22, 2018, 4:14:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info