[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Hello,

I've been trying this build out, but I seem to be stuck around T9 maps. I spent the bulk of my savings on the Lycosidae, but it didn't seem to help as much as I thought it would.

If anyone can advise on where my gear is significantly lacking, I'd really appreciate it.

Also, I don't seem to have the mana pool to run both heralds, so I'm only running ice at the moment. Is there a trick to this that I'm missing?

Thanks!

"
bandit080000 wrote:
Hello,

I've been trying this build out, but I seem to be stuck around T9 maps. I spent the bulk of my savings on the Lycosidae, but it didn't seem to help as much as I thought it would.

If anyone can advise on where my gear is significantly lacking, I'd really appreciate it.

Also, I don't seem to have the mana pool to run both heralds, so I'm only running ice at the moment. Is there a trick to this that I'm missing?

Thanks!

For 2 heralds + blasph u need enlighten lvl 2+..and ur missing life on almost all pieces of your gear. More life makes things a lot easier ;)
Wicked_Clown
Alright everyone, rip my gear to shreds please. Have a belly just need to 6L it, and then I need to get res on my rings. Also have an imperial base with 340edps to craft. Just need some ex:

Last edited by PincheRed on Jan 21, 2018, 2:17:40 PM
I'm running uber lab lately, and i was wondering what the best enchantments for gloves and boots were.
I've got this enchantment on my boots

And i see alot of you guys running around with this, but i guess it's good for bosses? Since once u kill a mob, u wont get the extra damage anymore?

And for gloves, i've been getting all kinds of enchantments, and i have no idea what would be best.
"
Grimstarz wrote:

And for gloves, i've been getting all kinds of enchantments, and i have no idea what would be best.

i believe best "enchant" for gloves would be +1 to gems ( from vaal ) and use HoI in them ;)
Wicked_Clown

Selling this out for 24Ex (Got a slightly better for myself recently).
Contact me in-game if anyone interested(will listen +- offers "HairOfTheDog_")
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 21, 2018, 3:27:29 PM
"
DjPapaz wrote:
"
Grimstarz wrote:

i believe best "enchant" for gloves would be +1 to gems ( from vaal ) and use HoI in them ;)

Yeah, probably. But as far as lab enchants go I like "of war." It spawns a couple animated weapons. They're pretty good at cleaning up stragglers. None of the lab enchants really do anything vs bosses so they're all sort of meh - certainly not important, and not worth burning enchants on vs just enchanting more hats.
How much survivability do you lose by switching from Starkonja's to Rat's Nest?
With Rat's Nest I'm down to 5,1k HP at lvl 85, is this enough or should I stick to Starkonja's?
"
DjPapaz wrote:
"
Grimstarz wrote:

After reading this, I started to buy some more Tombfists (1sox) and started vaaling them. After 7 trys I ran almost out of chroms and I decided to stop. I was about to switch my old tombfist for new ones with 1% more life and just vaaled my old tombfist (8% ias, 5% hp), which I didn't need anymore ... and I ended up with this

Cost: 15c buying gloves, few jewellers and fuse (~20 each), ~500 chroms for colour B-B-G for both Heralds + Enlighten and 8 vaal orbs ... I guess not bad at all
"
Baggelz wrote:

Hey, picked this up for 35c as I can't afford a Claw variation yet (doing sword tree). I was wondering if this would work fine doing the 100% Physical -> Elemental conversion you talked about on the first page using the Watcher's Eye Jewel (or using the Winter Spirit nodes to gain Physical damage converted to cold)?

Watchers Eye jewels with the correct stat are really expensive. 4ex or more:

http://poe.trade/search/tononokoteseko

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info