[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Love this build was able to first time uber atziri and shaper. My question is how do we deal with uber Atari reflect? I didn't know it was even a thing until I noticed I was killing myself multiple times a run lol. If the reflect pantheon enough to mitigate this?

Gear check.

"
DjPapaz wrote:
"
TehStruggle wrote:
Why isn't dying sun anywhere on the build? Sounds like it would be great for molten strike

Have you read the guide? Or it's just random msg

Under the flask section it only shows atziri vinktars and diamond. I now see on his "gear" section he has dying sun.
Last edited by TehStruggle on Jan 23, 2018, 11:26:46 AM
"
My question is how do we deal with uber Atari reflect? I didn't know it was even a thing until I noticed I was killing myself multiple times a run lol. If the reflect pantheon enough to mitigate this?

You never deal with normal Atziri before?
It's the same on Uber.
You need to kill only 1 copie(any) from 4, each stage,you never should focus copie with Mirror in her hand - bcs it's insta death,can kill any other of 3,reflect panteon will not help you.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 23, 2018, 1:46:48 PM
"
El_Tarlo wrote:
I know that my claws is quite crappy, but gonna change it in last case co 400+ edps is very expensive for me.

You should never aim for 400 eDPS until you have 200+ Exalts to mirror Foe Song,bcs ele dps only matter there while all other stats are maxed to the top already.
What you should looking for is 25%+ AS 35%+ crit chance and ideally 30%+ multiplier on 240-300 eDPS claw,it's already will be pretty expensive for you.
Next step(if you will lucky enough to get some watcher's eye worth ~100 exalts one day), is to get 250-300 eDPS claw in 2 max mods(light/fire usually) +AS/multi/Crit + %Elemental dmg on attacks.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 23, 2018, 1:55:56 PM
Can someone gear check my character and point me in the right stuff to look for? I'm not sure which piece of gear I should upgrade next. I've been avoing buying lycosidae. Should I just buy it and change every accuracy item I have?
Last edited by AliveFD on Jan 23, 2018, 2:43:59 PM
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
My question is how do we deal with uber Atari reflect? I didn't know it was even a thing until I noticed I was killing myself multiple times a run lol. If the reflect pantheon enough to mitigate this?

You never deal with normal Atziri before?
It's the same on Uber.
You need to kill only 1 copie(any) from 4, each stage,you never should focus copie with Mirror in her hand - bcs it's insta death,can kill any other of 3,reflect panteon will not help you.

No no not split phase. Just normal phase it seems like she's reflecting damage. I'm at 200k hideout dps right now so she melts but so do i haha.
"
No no not split phase. Just normal phase it seems like she's reflecting damage. I'm at 200k hideout dps right now so she melts but so do i haha.

Yes she has passive reflect, but not a lot of it, like 1% or something.

How hard that will be to deal with is going to depend on your DPS. For me vaal pact and life on hit from the claw is sufficient with the pantheon, but if it isn't for you, add:
"
"

Yes she has passive reflect, but not a lot of it, like 1% or something.

How hard that will be to deal with is going to depend on your DPS. For me vaal pact and life on hit from the claw is sufficient with the pantheon, but if it isn't for you, add:

Thanks. Yeah dps is over 200k in hideout no buffs. I'll give the pantheon a shot and see how it feels. Is the reflect new and does regular Atziri reflect too? Wondering why it's
Not noticeable with normal Atziri but I rip myself vs uber. I am running vaal pact build but still kill myself.
Is the Vinktar flask a big damage or defense upgrade? Is it necessary? Already have dying sun and just wanted to know if Vinktar is worth picking up?

Thanks
"
jim_Bonks wrote:
Is the Vinktar flask a big damage or defense upgrade? Is it necessary? Already have dying sun and just wanted to know if Vinktar is worth picking up?

Thanks

Personally I haven't used vinktar in a long time. I'm using a stibnite with anti freeze in it's place. Seems good defensively.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info