[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Bhaladas wrote:
"
Baggelz wrote:

Hey, picked this up for 35c as I can't afford a Claw variation yet (doing sword tree). I was wondering if this would work fine doing the 100% Physical -> Elemental conversion you talked about on the first page using the Watcher's Eye Jewel (or using the Winter Spirit nodes to gain Physical damage converted to cold)?

Watchers Eye jewels with the correct stat are really expensive. 4ex or more:

http://poe.trade/search/tononokoteseko

Yes, I know that. I'm currently using the Winter Spirit passives on the tree to convert 40% of my physical damage to cold until I can afford that specific Watcher's Eye Jewel.
Thanks in advance,

I am trying REALLLLY hard to use BOTH Anger AND Hatred in this build because of the Watcher's Eye that I have (see below). Any suggestions?

"
lghaze wrote:
Thanks in advance,

I am trying REALLLLY hard to use BOTH Anger AND Hatred in this build because of the Watcher's Eye that I have (see below). Any suggestions?

To run 2 of them you usually go essence worm (free aura) + normal setup (85% of your mana).

BUT.. molten already converts 60% so all you really need is 40% conversion. You should use only 1 aura. Wrath gives you a bit more damage so picking 40% wrath might make sense. It's not that big of a difference though, so anger is fine too (and you already have 38% roll).

For everyone that is trying to use elder jewels to convert

+3 to socketed and high elem dmg is probably worth getting to put anger/wrath there.
so is it actually better to go with full conversion with this jewel,than original setup?
I have tried to use oni goroshi instead of claw and shield and damage is insane at least on t11-t12 maps as 'm currently lvl 88 , life steal deal fine with debuff also if you out of combat and you still got debuff just switch weapon and is gone , still need to do few more tests but looks like do not need to modify this build to much , obviously skill tree and re-spec points invested to the claw, but oni goroshi is so cheap 6 slots and is linked ^^ anyone tried to play with it ?
Hey guys, i had some exalts and decided to make this build, it`s really cool and has a nice clearspeed.
Here's my gear, any advices on improvements ?

I have started running this in a weapon swap for map clearing (also swapping my Lyco ofcourse)
Seems to be working really well, claw was easy to get at 2 ex too
I was planning to use Arctic Armor instead of Rage but my Mana isn't enough. I barely have mana having my Heralds and Enfeeble activated. How will I have more mana for Arctic Armor? Is it even possible to have two Heralds,Enfweble and Arctic Armor all activated at the same time?
Last edited by Pinakoorat on Jan 22, 2018, 4:34:56 AM
"
I was planning to use Arctic Armor instead of Rage but my Mana isn't enough. I barely have mana having my Heralds and Enfeeble activated. How will I have more mana for Arctic Armor? Is it even possible to have two Heralds,Enfweble and Arctic Armor all activated at the same time?

that is why I use The Perfect Form as Belly of the beast is too expensive on Xbox for me now ^^
"
ryhuryhu wrote:
"

that is why I use The Perfect Form as Belly of the beast is too expensive on Xbox for me now ^^

Perfect Form also costs a fortune. Lol. Is there any alternative? Like a node that I can get?
Last edited by Pinakoorat on Jan 22, 2018, 6:09:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info