[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

You should be fine with Tabula in white tier maps, honestly. The defensive stats of Belly are nothing special, sans the health pool. The extra Leech you get from the 6L should make up for going to a 5L crappy chest.

If you can get your hands on a high life/resist 6L rare, go for it. Belly is going to run you 5-7ex (haven't looked lately, but they've been dropping hard). The cheapest route is probably buy a 6L white chest and craft it with Alterations/Augments/Regals. You can easily make a good endgame rare chest without spending a lot.
"
Dudeman156 wrote:
What's overall better the Dedicated wasp nest or Non-Vall passive line??

bump
other the gem that asap i change to other setup what are im wrong because i have problem damage even in yellow map and my gear is not that cheap someone can check idk how to link here?
The leveling guide says to go for resolute technique right away, but the passive tree shows that it doesn't have it as a passive. So do you not need it then????
I am following the non-vaal pact tree and have gotten most of the required uniques, items and flasks for the build. All gems are 20/20 and jewels are decent. Here is my current gear:

My two-stone ring and amulet are pretty bad but I currently need them to balance my resistances. Should I be prioritizing jewelry upgrades next or is there something else I am missing that would give a big increase in damage? I have managed to down all gaurdians and shaper although I do not have anywhere close to the same dps as OP. I do realize that don't have a 3 proj starkonja's yet but I guessing I can get that a little later. Any suggestions on what would be the biggest upgrade/what I should do next? I have approximately 20 exalts saved up right now to spend on gear upgrades.

Thanks in advance.
"

You have the bossing gem setup in your chest. Are you bossing? That gem setup is quite bad for mapping with.

(Not the guy you're talking to, sorry for getting in the middle of your conv) You say that only because of his socketed gems or their color? So 3R3B is better for bossing? I got all guardians and red elder with 4R2B, but idk if I'm doing the AC positioning correctly and if 3R3B would be just better.

I also didn't change to the non-VP tree yet cause I was saving for more important stuff. I saw some people in the thread say they got less dps when switching so I was wondering how good the abyss jewels need to be for non-VP to be an improvement, samewise for tombfist over gripped gloves and sockets for innervate and onslaught, which I guess are only good for clear speed since they won't proc as much against bosses.

I know this is just laziness, to not learn how to use POB, I understand if everyone ignores it. Right now I don't know what my next move should be, changing to non-VP, upgrading weapon, tombfist or something else.

Your amulet is definitely the biggest issue right now. You can get one of any amulet with raw DPS on it that will provide a massive DPS increase. My Amber has flat Lightning dmg, 20% Global crit multi, max life, 23% Ele Dmg with Attacks and 27% Crit Chance (crafted).

I have a Jade for sale for 2ex with 37% Crit Multi, 36% Ele Dmg with Attacks and 26% Crit Chance (higher DPS than my Amber, but I mostly run with Biscos these days). Not trying to plug my own sale, just mentioning there's a lot of good amulets under 3ex that provide a lot of DPS. You're going to pay a LOT more than 2-3ex for the same Amulet OP has because it's 4x DMG rolls + t1 max life.

Realistically I wouldn't even shoot for OP's DPS numbers. They are overkill and nowhere close to necessary to clear every content in the game.
"
karshberlg wrote:
"

You have the bossing gem setup in your chest. Are you bossing? That gem setup is quite bad for mapping with.

(Not the guy you're talking to, sorry for getting in the middle of your conv) You say that only because of his socketed gems or their color? So 3R3B is better for bossing? I got all guardians and red elder with 4R2B, but idk if I'm doing the AC positioning correctly and if 3R3B would be just better.

I was talking about the actual gems he had in.

Though since you ask, I do think 3R3B is better, or at least easier, for bossing. Not all bosses cooperate that well with ancestral call. Some close to melee range, or just have you moving around a lot making getting into the right ancestral call position an added time consumer compared to just clicking on their face.

Elder is a good fight for ancestral call though. He doesn't close to try to melee you, and while he teleports around a little, he doesn't do it too often. Also ancestral call is definitely much nicer for phase 2 (though the transition is long enough you could just swap gems from phase 1 to phase 2 if you wanted).

Anyway either gem setup is adequate, I was specifically talking about the gems he had in. Mapping setup needs ancestral call for AoE, and shouldn't have ele focus, as it makes your herald of ice useless.
So now when you introduced Wrath setup, I wonder if it's better to go with it when using Ornament of the East as it's pure melee claw? Can't afford Lycosidae yet.

edit: when we drop both Heralds then what would you suggest to use instead as HoI is combined with Onslaught support. Some free gem slots we get after taking Wrath.
Last edited by Malyniak on Jan 17, 2018, 9:51:48 AM
can someone please tell me what is better claw type for this build Gemini claw or Imperial claw and why?

and for the claw VP version when i refund all the leech points under VP (vitality Void and spirit Void culuster ) and pick VP where our leech come from besides flasks by then and if the flasks end while iam still fighting a boss will the leech be enough to keep tanking it

and thanks for answering
Last edited by ahmwd on Jan 17, 2018, 11:12:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info