[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
pisoj1000 wrote:
Hi, one question...I'm level 86 at the moment, and should i use
or

Keep in mind that i don't have Lycosidae shield yet. Thanks for reply and for the build, i am having a great time with it :D

Bump.
"
This is the sort of question path of building was designed to answer.

But in general, fast and high crit is more important than the "edps" number.

I'm still learning how to use path of building, but this is what it shows.

Is gaining attack speed, and crit chance worth losing average damage, crit multi, and leech?
Can't tell from your screenshot. You need to set molten strike (projectile) as the active attack skill in order to get the correct dps numbers shown on tooltips like that.

Also check your flasks as active, and go to the configuration screen and check anything relevant there. Generally we care about boss DPS (trash just dies) so set the target as shaper, turn on power charges, set that you've attacked recently.
Was lucky and got Ele weak on tombifist corruption.

Sadly it only 1 abyss socket,but i dunno will it still be better because of ele. weak on non-crits for both mapping/Bosses or Diamond flask mostly annul this bonus.
These are like 9-13 EX on poe.trade.
Ele weakness does very little for us, and will be immediately over-written by our blasphemy enfeeble anyway. Sell them.
"
Ele weakness does very little for us, and will be immediately over-written by our blasphemy enfeeble anyway.

Yeah sadly.
But i guess for other classes on elemental dmg builds it will work great.
Well another 9EX is not bad.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 16, 2018, 3:44:28 PM
"
Can't tell from your screenshot. You need to set molten strike (projectile) as the active attack skill in order to get the correct dps numbers shown on tooltips like that.

Also check your flasks as active, and go to the configuration screen and check anything relevant there. Generally we care about boss DPS (trash just dies) so set the target as shaper, turn on power charges, set that you've attacked recently.

I changed the active skill to molten strike projectiles, and changed the configuration screen too. This is what it is showing now:

Now it shows i lose average damage and crit multi, but gain attack rate, crit chance, and total dps.
You still don't have your flasks active, but yeah, 6% total DPS, that's the number you were looking for.
Guy's i'm just too squishy, getting killed too easily. Any suggestions? I am not using "blood rage" very much at all so there is a possible option for change? Also not generating any charges at all or none that i see. Char is MyNameis_Daryl
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Guy's i'm just too squishy, getting killed too easily. Any suggestions? I am not using "blood rage" very much at all so there is a possible option for change? Also not generating any charges at all or none that i see. Char is MyNameis_Daryl

Are you using anti-shock life flask for Vinktar?
Because i don't see it among your 3 life flask's that currently equipped.
Well you missing Belly,and some bonus Abyss jewels from belt/gloves,but 130 flat hp on belt,90 on boots/amulet,60-80 on rings,100 on shield, should be enough to reach at least 5k i guess.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 16, 2018, 4:37:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info