[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Just killed Kitava in A10 and entered maps. From this build I have only Lycosidae Shield and good ele claw. Rest is just Tabula rasa and some leveling crap. My amulet is just some Int white item (was using bisco but needed int to be able equip gems) and my rings are just some life/res stat sticks with 0 dmg.

And I must say I never killed Kitava so fast and never deleted bosses faster right after entering maps. I definitelly will keep playing this build and will invest more currency into it. For a long time did not had a blast while mapping like with this build.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Guy's i'm just too squishy, getting killed too easily. Any suggestions? I am not using "blood rage" very much at all so there is a possible option for change? Also not generating any charges at all or none that i see. Char is MyNameis_Daryl

Your flasks are obviously the biggest problem. You've got vinktar without shock removal, that's 50% increased damage taken for absolutely no reason. It isn't even the right vinktar, so it isn't doing anything positive for you. All it does is shoot yourself in the face every time you activate it. Get the right vinktar, and get shock removal. If you can't afford the right vinktar, just don't run one, the others aren't worth it.

3 life flasks in a leech build is also a bit ridiculous. Swap two of them for a stibnite and a jade, and roll shock removal on one of those. Stibnite + jade will make you vastly more tanky.

Starkonja instead of rat's nest would give you some more life. Also consider picking up herbalism in your tree next (or even respecing some damage nodes to get it). Using a rare 6-link means less life than belly, which is fine, but you do need to take some steps to compensate for it. Starkonja and herbalism will help with that.

Not survival related, but you've got melee damage on gloves, and on one of your jewels. That's not worth much, as it only buffs the initial hit and not the balls. Most of your damage is the balls.

You have the bossing gem setup in your chest. Are you bossing? That gem setup is quite bad for mapping with.
Last edited by magicrectangle on Jan 16, 2018, 4:42:49 PM
"

Not survival related, but you've got melee damage on gloves, and on one of your jewels. That's not worth much, as it only buffs the initial hit and not the balls. Most of your damage is the balls.

He also have only 5 total jewels in the tree(2x Wildfires), you can check what the other 2 are(central tree one and far right one) :D
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 16, 2018, 4:43:58 PM
I am now lvl 76 and think about updating my jewellery. By looking through the uniques there are, i stumbled across this amulet: The Pandemonius.
Sounds almost too good to be true. Chill and blind my enemies on hit should make this build even more survivable. or is this not worth the loss of life resists and other stuff i would have got when i used a rare amulet?
Thanks for the reply "magicrectangle" Have adjusted my build as you suggested, will just leave vinktar out.
I'm 63 years old so the less button pushing the better. Realised i need to use blood magic to generate charges. With totem, orb of storms, blood magic and flask use it is a bit "busy" for me but i will persist. Thanks again. Last question is i am selling some nice gear so would i benefit from upgrading my weapon to a faster 2 APS of just leave it. Have Starkonja's and will try if still having issues.
You can't use a stat stick w/ molten strike, can you
Lyco is prohibitively expensive right now, and I'm looking for alternative options
Well. i guess il just use Ornament until i get lyco
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Thanks for the reply "magicrectangle" Have adjusted my build as you suggested, will just leave vinktar out.
I'm 63 years old so the less button pushing the better. Realised i need to use blood magic to generate charges. With totem, orb of storms, blood magic and flask use it is a bit "busy" for me but i will persist. Thanks again.

I feel you here. I'm only 35 but that's already old enough that the flask piano is hard on my wrists. But GGG have gone and made flasks way too powerful not to do it, and then also gone and specifically forbidden us from using flask macros. I don't know if they think their target audience is 15-20 year olds or something, but it isn't. People who played Diablo 2 as kids are in their 30s now, and RSI is a real thing they ought to be cognizant of when making their design decisions.

"
Last question is i am selling some nice gear so would i benefit from upgrading my weapon to a faster 2 APS of just leave it. Have Starkonja's and will try if still having issues.

Yes a faster weapon would help. Getting up to 2 aps means an imperial claw rather than gemini, so you'd lose the mana on hit. You may or may not still be able to run herald of thunder without that, personally I found it more comfortable not to run it (and with abyss jewels the amount of damage added by HoT feels insignificant anyway).

I don't know that it is a high priority to replace the claw right now though. I think if I were you I'd be looking into tombfists, and some better jewels, next. Claw is on the list at some point though. Even a 1-socket tombfist should beat your current gloves (though obviously 2-socket is better). The intimidate is a huge damage boost, and of course abyssal jewels are great for damage generally. A 2 socket tombfist also provides more life on the glove slot than you can get from a rare - up to 100 from the jewels, and then 6% as well.
What's overall better the Dedicated wasp nest or Non-Vall passive line??
What's the best time to get rid of Tabula? I'm hesitant to throw away the 6l, but the lack of hp and evasion is getting noticeable
I'm level 61 and just started mapping
If I buy any armor other than Tabula there's no way I can do a 6l
Last edited by Hawkcohen on Jan 17, 2018, 1:12:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info