[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Help with decicion pls vaal pact or non vaal pact? whats better for bosses /uberlab
"
Mike_drums wrote:
I dont have it/ i have option rare helmet - 90 life 40-40-38 res (3 molten)- 10 ex/ or i should by starconga 20ex/ plz help me)

I can't answer that for you. I can tell you the starkonja is better, but whether it is 10 ex better is going to depend on your overall budget. If you have 100 ex to your name, get the starkonja, no brainer. If you have 20 ex to your name, do not blow your whole load on the starkonja. If you're somewhere in betweeen, use your own judgement.
Tnx a lot!
Has anyone tried using a lvl 1 CWDT + lvl 5 Enfeeble instead of the Enfeeble + Blasphemy setup? Not sure how much that affects survivability but then I can run Wrath + HOI (with Innervate + Onslaught).
can someone please answer me what is better claw type for this build Gemini claw or Imperial claw and why?

and for the claw VP version when i refund all the leech points (vitality Void and spirit void cluster ) under VP and pick VP where our leech come from besides flasks by then and if the flasks end while iam still fighting a boss will the leech be enough to keep tanking it

and thanks for answering :D
I respeced from Blade Flurry to Molten Strike. All in all the clearspeed is nice but not as nice as frost blades by far!

Killed shaper + 4 guardians.

Single target is nice but i dont feel like its a big difference to blade flurry. I just dont like molten strike. I dont like the delay for trash until the balls drop. Moreover its terrible for the eyes to watch. ^^
You barely see reflect mobs/volatile balls etc.

Just dont like it, but nice build.
A little off topic but I made a goal this league to get a HH. I am currently loving this character. Is it viable to add some MF gear to this build and sacrifice some damage while mapping to make some currency for a HH?

Just curious of your thoughts on this.

Thanks!
Hello guys, love this build, but i have problems with uberLab farm,

Can u tell me 3 weakest spots in my gear please?
Currently Izaro just oneShotes me, ussualy

Non vaal pact version

Spoiler

This is my current gear
"
LandserXL wrote:
Hello guys, love this build, but i have problems with uberLab farm,

Can u tell me 3 weakest spots in my gear please?
Currently Izaro just oneShotes me, ussualy

Non vaal pact version

Spoiler

This is my current gear

Both rings have low life,amulet don't have it at all.
Maligaro also is a budget option without life, Gripped gloves/Tombfist what you should looking for.

Not about defensive value but - belt without WED at all,while everyone should have it with 35%+ at least.
Don't saw an Enfeeble also in your boots setup.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 17, 2018, 3:32:40 PM
"
Molten strike actually isn't a high priority for quality because it gives fire damage, and the lion's share of our damage is lightning.

In my opinion, order of priority for quality is:
Ancestral Call (10% attack speed)
Blasphemy (10% curse effect)
Enfeeble (10% reduced enemy accuracy and crit chance)
Faster Attacks (in your shield charge link, 10% attack speed)

After that any of the straight up 10% increased damage mod supports, which is most of them. Multistrike doesn't need quality at all, since its bonus is physical damage (unless you're doing OP's new phys conversion setup, I guess).

Note that many gems are cheaper to buy at 20/20 (failed corruptions) than it is to quality up your no-quality ones. Of course then you don't get to roll the dice on vaaling them, but added lightning is really the only gem you actually care much about getting to level 21.

Thank you for the nice explanation :)

I did Molten Strike already, as I was using a gem that I found with already 16% on it :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info