[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

As we have a lot of crit we can proc ignite basically always, wouldn't be worth to use Immolate ? Considering going 3R3B ?

I'm playing 4R2B but some bosses are too fast and go melee so we basically lose 1 gem, that why want to swap to 3R3B but not sure if immolate would be great, maybe for boss Elemental Focus is better but for mapping Ele Focus is worse.
Last edited by sirs on Jan 16, 2018, 10:36:26 AM
"
telosei wrote:
Hello ;

Thanks for your build , tho as a new player i have few question about it

1- why there are some change in both skills/gem links and stats between your path of building pastebin and the build you wrote there ? what i should follow to get the most viable HC char ?

2- is vaal pact still useful in 3.1 abysse hardcor league? should i bother with it or not ?

3- you say to focus on getting resolute technique asap but in your pastebin PoB link there's no resolute technique , why? (ignore this question if you answer during "1" )

4- is this build is viable in abysse HC league ?

5- dumb question but would this build still doable with a scion?

Thanks you very much if you answer .

Anyone can help me on those please ?
"
telosei wrote:
"
telosei wrote:
Hello ;

1- why there are some change in both skills/gem links and stats between your path of building pastebin and the build you wrote there ? what i should follow to get the most viable HC char ?

2- is vaal pact still useful in 3.1 abysse hardcor league? should i bother with it or not ?

3- you say to focus on getting resolute technique asap but in your pastebin PoB link there's no resolute technique , why? (ignore this question if you answer during "1" )

Well I'll answer with my opinions, some of them are especific to OP so can't answer them.

2 - VP is kinda usefull if you pick Arakalli but the build's tree progression is not in path, so not worth wasting points getting it, maybe if want to HC.

3 - Not sure about that but if so maybe the only reason is to leveling up and if you don't have Lycosidae.

4 - Its a melee evasion build so its dangerous.

5 - I think as Scion would be very different build as have no benefit from templar ascedancy to ignore resist, maybe going assassin + slayer would be tankier but the damage would be like half or something.
"
GiantGoomba wrote:
Can someone tell me what I should upgrade?
I found an elder jewel worth 16ex and can spend some currency on that build.
Are opal rings way more better than crit rings?
Should I go for the helm enchant?
Or upgrade my shitty amulet?

Please help me! :D
"
sirs wrote:
"
telosei wrote:
"
telosei wrote:
Hello ;

Well I'll answer with my opinions, some of them are especific to OP so can't answer them.

2 - VP is kinda usefull if you pick Arakalli but the build's tree progression is not in path, so not worth wasting points getting it, maybe if want to HC.

3 - Not sure about that but if so maybe the only reason is to leveling up and if you don't have Lycosidae.

4 - Its a melee evasion build so its dangerous.

5 - I think as Scion would be very different build as have no benefit from templar ascedancy to ignore resist, maybe going assassin + slayer would be tankier but the damage would be like half or something.

Thanks you

OP posted some advices about HC gear and stuff then said the build was really viable in HC so how much it is " dangerous " ?

any tweaks to make it more safer for HC ?
Its a melee evasion so big hits can kill you, the only mitigation form are fortify and enfeeble and curses are less effective in bosses.
"
telosei wrote:

Thanks you

OP posted some advices about HC gear and stuff then said the build was really viable in HC so how much it is " dangerous " ?

any tweaks to make it more safer for HC ?

Some dude made a long post about hc at page 279. You should read that, he was doing better than most players in SC lol.
I found a claw and I am having trouble figuring out if it is better than my current one. Which of these is better?

"
FreezerxBurn wrote:
I found a claw and I am having trouble figuring out if it is better than my current one. Which of these is better?

The second one with 2.02 AS.
Last edited by sirs on Jan 16, 2018, 1:55:48 PM
"
FreezerxBurn wrote:

This is the sort of question path of building was designed to answer.

But in general, fast and high crit is more important than the "edps" number.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info