[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

where to level in this build on 48? in p2 like everything 2 shots you
What is your chest piece? It isn't in your gear section!!

THANKS!!!

Great Guide :)
Hi, one question...I'm level 86 at the moment, and should i use
or

Keep in mind that i don't have Lycosidae shield yet. Thanks for reply and for the build, i am having a great time with it :D
Hi everyone! I'll be running Atziri, Guardians, Shaper and Mapping on stream!
My character is very min-maxed, come check out how the build works and ask questions!

Also come hangout with me and have some fun!

Link:https://www.twitch.tv/TheHopeHD

Hope to see you there!
Thank you for posting this build, it is fun and got my HC character passed kitava.

now i am currently lvl 70 with 4k HP 6.5k tooltip dps, is this enough to do Merci and Uber lab? What number should i be looking at to do them?
Hi there, loving your build so far, its fun to play :)

Just a little question:

If i want to run dual curses - what is the best 2nd curse to pick? Currently i am using Enfeeble and temporal cains...

thank you in advance
"
As it stands, claws prove to be the Tier-1 choice for elemental based builds for their great leech and crit multiplier (from passive tree)

What should be the threshold for attack speed and crit for these claws? Because it seems so easy to buy a 350 edps claw, but with only 1.84 APS. Does that satisfy the basic requirements for what we are looking to do?

At the moment I'm using
and trying to figure out what kind of upgrade price I'm looking at. Cheers.
"
boywondernp wrote:
"
As it stands, claws prove to be the Tier-1 choice for elemental based builds for their great leech and crit multiplier (from passive tree)

What should be the threshold for attack speed and crit for these claws? Because it seems so easy to buy a 350 edps claw, but with only 1.84 APS. Does that satisfy the basic requirements for what we are looking to do?

At the moment I'm using
and trying to figure out what kind of upgrade price I'm looking at. Cheers.

2+ APS, 8%+ Crit.
What’s better with vall pact tree or without??
"
Dudeman156 wrote:
What’s better with vall pact tree or without??

More dps without, little bit more survival with. Personally i dont really need vp, claw life on hit is so OP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info