[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

what would you craft on it crit multi or crit chance?

I can clear T10-12 Maps with a bit of Brain!

What would be the next big upgrade?

Have 6 ex

Thx for the Guide

"
what would you craft on it crit multi or crit chance?

Crit chance. Crit chance on the weapon increases its base crit, which means it is multiplicative with all other sources of crit from your skill tree and other gear.

would you say this one is good, or should i look to upgrade, i am willing to spend like 50c
"
CLyQ wrote:

I can clear T10-12 Maps with a bit of Brain!

What would be the next big upgrade?

Have 6 ex

Thx for the Guide

IM no big expert in the build but your vinktar is not what it should be. Your also not getting WED on your belt so that should be an easy/relatively cheap upgrade aswell.

IM an hc player so obviously i would replace the glove aswell. Get some life,attack speed and res, flat elem wouyld be good asswell,on gripped glove.(+ proj dmg) ...

This is my gear for now i'm planning my next upgrade (prob that sap. ring with an opal) any good soul out there that wants to spend time checking my char and telling me what i should change/upgrade and in what order?

Tonight i'm going to try a few guardians to see how it goes but i'm pretty low on life (4,8K)

CURRENT DPS IN HO WITH WED AND ELE FOCUS (70K ISH)

Thanks alot
"

would you say this one is good, or should i look to upgrade, i am willing to spend like 50c

That's an okay one, could be faster but it is reasonable. You'll probably need to spend more than 50c to get one that is significantly better.

Spending something in that range would be more like a side-grade, get you something faster, and with life on hit (which is nicer than the useless phys leech), but without the crit multi.

Here's a search:
http://poe.trade/search/kokomimahahita

This one is the best looking in the < 1ex results:

You'd lose crit multi, but you'd gain attack speed and life on hit. I like a life on hit claw, in large fights (like an abyss) molten strike is doing so many hits the LoH actually behaves like the old vaal pact instant-filling your health.

But damage wise it isn't a clear upgrade. To get something that is a clear upgrade damage wise will probably take you above your 50c price point.
and if i spend 1 ex and 50c? i mean i got it, but actually wanted to safe the x to buy fusions to 6l my belly, but that takes to much time atm. so 1ex and 50c would there be an upgrade that significantly boosts me?
"
and if i spend 1 ex and 50c? i mean i got it, but actually wanted to safe the x to buy fusions to 6l my belly, but that takes to much time atm. so 1ex and 50c would there be an upgrade that significantly boosts me?

Nothing there looks awesome at that price point really either, I'd probably wait until primetime (after work US time today, or mid-day Saturday), there will be a lot more people online, more selection to choose from.

The best way to get a good deal though is to use live search, and snap them up right when they get listed.
Last edited by magicrectangle on Jan 5, 2018, 8:00:58 AM
LoL ppl linking Vinktar's with phys to lightning converted in the thread,and asking what they should upgrade next.....
Buy a proper Vinktar I guess,is your next big upgrade....
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 5, 2018, 9:43:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info