[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Any ideas as to what I should upgrade next? Sitting at about 60k dps on the molten strike tool tip.
hw many orb of regret do i need to use if i wan to switch from VP to nonVP?

VP version makes it a challenge to run labs. :( waiting to try uberlab tonite after clearing all the 6trials yesterday.
"
dunaskmey wrote:
hw many orb of regret do i need to use if i wan to switch from VP to nonVP?

VP version makes it a challenge to run labs. :( waiting to try uberlab tonite after clearing all the 6trials yesterday.

Replace your damage flasks with life flasks that remove bleed, and run the pantheon that restores life flasks. The damage isn't necessary as uber Izaro himself is quite easy, and the life flasks will get you through the traps.
question: should we take bubonic trail with one socket (two is too expensive) ??
It seems to be an amazing dps upgrade honestly 10% increased damage for each abyssal jewel.
I Would really like your opinions on that especially for people who tried it.

Hmm i try shaper ,it is not deathless. Im using a tree w/o vp and it feels like vp tree is more promising when it comes to leeching. Im not using bloodrage while shaper because in each phase the degen is quite high..also i didnt know if 5.2k hp is enough, the guardian still can one shotted me. Should i change to vp tree or should i increased my life pool. Hmm its get hard when u farm red tier map t13-t15..if not careful the mob can one shot me like the abyss monster :(
"
naimhairix51 wrote:
Hmm i try shaper ,it is not deathless. Im using a tree w/o vp and it feels like vp tree is more promising when it comes to leeching. Im not using bloodrage while shaper because in each phase the degen is quite high..also i didnt know if 5.2k hp is enough, the guardian still can one shotted me. Should i change to vp tree or should i increased my life pool. Hmm its get hard when u farm red tier map t13-t15..if not careful the mob can one shot me like the abyss monster :(

For mapping, swap the atziri for a stibnite, and you'll find survival feels a lot better, especially on abysses.

You also don't appear to have shock removal/immunity unless i'm missing something, so it is possible you're just fucking yourself with vinktar. Roll shock removal on one of your flasks.

For shaper, being deathless is mostly about mechanics, and DPS, honestly. The more damage you have, the less time things have to go bad. You do want to get your HP up a bit more though, 6K feels quite a bit better.
Last edited by magicrectangle on Jan 5, 2018, 5:39:55 AM

for now i only managed to not hide my character... pls dont judge the rings, i have pretty nice ones when i am not going for magic find. I couldnt 6l the belly yet. I was wondering about wether the weapon, belt, boots and amulet are sufficent. I got a stakonjas, but havent gotten the right enchant yet. I am lvl 90 and with mf on i got 4.3k hp with my normal rings its 4.5.
i am not to sure about the gem setup either. so faar i went with vaal pact build and can clear quite good, but there are a few map bosses that are tough to fight. Also ignore the flasks... I got aziris promise and stuff like the guide said, just dying sun is too expensive atm.
Going by the non vaal pact tree, if you were at 90 what 3 nodes would you recommend doing last?
Can I ask why in the Wasp Nest version you posted that the only thing changed as a few nodes in the beginning and then you removed Primal Force and the Weapon Elemental Nodes. This seems to have decreased the over all damage over keeping it in there, just curious as the reason for this?

(Reason I went with Wasp was because there aren't any current EDPS Claws with the right stats on the market in Abyss League)
Last edited by Zhenpo86 on Jan 5, 2018, 6:21:34 AM
"
Zhenpo86 wrote:
(Reason I went with Wasp was because there aren't any current EDPS Claws with the right stats on the market in Abyss League)

Uh, there's a metric fuckton of claws better than wasp nest available, for like 1-5 chaos.

Pick any of these with an open suffix, and craft crit on it:
http://poe.trade/search/bomitatameyout

here's one for 4c:

It has room to craft crit, which will put it at about 7.5% crit.

If you have some currency there's of course better ones too.
Last edited by magicrectangle on Jan 5, 2018, 6:47:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info