[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Kekemousse wrote:
"
rinseo wrote:
A stupid question;

Since we have so many Auras, included enfeeble+blasphemy, Which one do you keep active? Ice/Cold/Enfeeble?

Ice and Enfeeble.

So only herald of ice and enfeeble? thanks.. I really had some struggles while leveling man,
first dexterity is huge problem, second devastating is mana issue, now I got my mana fixed I hope everything is smooth, how is my gear looking? Anything I can swap out?

Appreciate the answers!
Today got my third exalted orb (one got yesterday in Mesa map, today another one dropped... in Mesa map :P) so finally i can buy the shield. I have to speed up then leveling because i have already half the gear needed.

The only thing missing are some good jewels and rings/amulet. Good one expensive tho :/
Any thoughts on some improvements that can be made save for the enchant on the head and some quality gems?

just a quick ques, for shaper(4r2b) shud i swap increased aoe/conc effect with ele focus / added lightning? which one is better?anyway which setup is better and boost huge damage?
"
naimhairix51 wrote:
just a quick ques, for shaper(4r2b) shud i swap increased aoe/conc effect with ele focus / added lightning? which one is better?anyway which setup is better and boost huge damage?

you should always have added lightning on, you replace inc aoe with conc (or at least I do) for shaper

alrighty, still trying to 6 link the belly and get the right enchant on the helmet (i got another one that i keep enchanting since i wanna keep this one)
What would be the best thing to upgrade next? got around 3 ex, but dont wanna spend it all since i wanna 6 link belly. forgot to link the belt, but i got around 5k hp.
Last edited by the_Clitcommander on Jan 5, 2018, 4:40:37 PM
Just did my first Shaper kill ever deathless same as all corrupted Guardians before,was pretty smooth.
Fight is really easy itself as i was mentioned before,just dodge stuff in time.
Was lucky and get a Dyign Sun from him.
Also i love the fact that you don't really required a Belly to do content,if you good at dodging stuff.
5.5k Hp or 6-6.1k not really a big difference(Some shit like Volatile Flameblood/Chest's Ice nova will kill you anyway even with 6k+ HP on t14-t16 maps if you don't dodge it in time),also i don't like Belly low resistances(There more space available for rest items min/maxing when you have an Astral plate with 45%+ to all Elemental resistances,and like 110+ Life on it.)
Uber Atziri only left now.
Thx Gornodd again for awesome build.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 5, 2018, 5:53:44 PM
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
Just did my first Shaper kill ever deathless same as all corrupted Guardians before,was pretty smooth.
Fight is really easy itself as i was mentioned before,just dodge stuff in time.
Was lucky and get a Dyign Sun from him.
Also i love the fact that you don't really required a Belly to do content,if you good at dodging stuff.
5.5k Hp or 6-6.1k not really a big difference(Some shit like Volatile Flameblood/Chest's Ice nova will kill you anyway even with 6k+ HP on t14-t16 maps if you don't dodge it in time),also i don't like Belly low resistances(There more space available for rest items min/maxing when you have an Astral plate with 45%+ to all Elemental resistances,and like 110+ Life on it.)
Uber Atziri only left now.
Thx Gornodd again for awesome build.

If you get some really damn good gear you can actually reach 7k life. This requires about level 96 and 10 Abss Jewels (2belt,1glove,2boots,5passivetree). Im currently at 6,7k and I really feel quite immortal. Before sometimes a good crit from Minotaur kinda still oneshot me. At such high amounts of Hp this is no longer the case. Stacking big amounts of life with the alrady solid defenses is pretty damn amazing. The Last time I felt this tanky I played a 18k ES build back in the days.
"
baileymc95 wrote:
"
naimhairix51 wrote:

you should always have added lightning on, you replace inc aoe with conc (or at least I do) for shaper

With enough abyss jewels it is actually possible for ele focus to surpass added lightning in damage. Easiest way to know if you're at that point is to check in path of building.

Always use conc for bosses though. It gives more than just the 54% more damage, because it tightens the balls up and makes more of them hit the boss.
Last edited by magicrectangle on Jan 5, 2018, 6:09:26 PM
So I saw earlier in the thread that the non VP build is more life and dps than VP and that you don't really need VP. Right now I'm the VP build but haven't taken VP as I haven't felt I've needed it yet. However when trying to put the non VPbuild into POB I came out with basically same dps and life, just without the ability to get the VP, and would need to use regrets. Did I do something wrong or are they basically the same for dps and hp?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info