[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

As for your chest, you don't have to use a belly. I haven't 6L'd my belly yet either, so I'm using a rare 6L chest in the meantime:

Belly does give a bit more life, but I'm willing to make the tradeoff for 6L damage. A yellow 6L doesn't tend to be too spendy.
i have a 6 link rare, but dying is a problem for me, so i really fancy the extra life on the belly.
"
i have a 6 link rare, but dying is a problem for me, so i really fancy the extra life on the belly.

Most of your gear has little or no life on it. I assume the ventors are things that you swap around, but your amulet has no life, your boots have low life, you're using darkness enthroned, with jewels that have no life. In fact none of your jewels seem to have life. You're using rat's nest over starkonja (up to 100 life there)...

Might benefit you to focus on some incremental gear upgrades on those slots rather than looking for a big ticket item to buy.
alright i am back to using 6l. i got starkonjas, just waiting for the right enchant. ye i sawp the rings around. Guess i am looking for a new amulet with life and elemental damage.
thx dude, playing six link, using other amulet, rings and eyeballs, really made things way easier.
Is it possible to run a 6-L : 2B 3R 1G and swap add lightning damage support for the ice one ?
I'm running low on Chromatic and can't roll 2B-4R !!
possible to add frost blades for faster map clearing speed ? :D
"
Deadbringer wrote:
"
CLyQ wrote:

I can clear T10-12 Maps with a bit of Brain!

What would be the next big upgrade?

Have 6 ex

Thx for the Guide

IM no big expert in the build but your vinktar is not what it should be. Your also not getting WED on your belt so that should be an easy/relatively cheap upgrade aswell.

IM an hc player so obviously i would replace the glove aswell. Get some life,attack speed and res, flat elem wouyld be good asswell,on gripped glove.(+ proj dmg) ...

thank you very much!

I bought belts and gloves, it feels a lot better (:

I have a question where do you take this Massiv AS from? i see players with 400+ AS, i only have 130% kek
A stupid question;

Since we have so many Auras, included enfeeble+blasphemy, Which one do you keep active? Ice/Cold/Enfeeble?
"
rinseo wrote:
A stupid question;

Since we have so many Auras, included enfeeble+blasphemy, Which one do you keep active? Ice/Cold/Enfeeble?

Ice and Enfeeble.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info