[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

how's blade flurry compared to molten strike? i find molten strike very boring to play.
"
Ishamz wrote:
how's blade flurry compared to molten strike? i find molten strike very boring to play.

More responsive, but less damage, and less AoE.
"
Bhaladas wrote:
"
tirrorex wrote:
Hey guys, any shield to recommend during leveling?

Also i kinda hate bloodrage due to me dying on labs because of it, any viable choice to swap it for?

To get frenzy charges I link Ice Bite to my HOI, but I have a enchant on my Rat's nest that reduces it's mana multiplier.

got this setup on my frostblades char i think, hum will give it a try once i get high enough
Quick question of the night.
Was looking the sword tree and it uses VP, is it viable to use a modify version more like the non VP tree?
I absolutly love leap slam (for obvious reasons) and having to switch between weapon everytime i have to use it is really cumbersome (and can make you die too !)
Looking for a viable alternative :)

ps : seems that flame dash is a viable option

ps bis :

I got this claw for 1 chaos, i can craft critical chance on it but not sure about the last suffix.
What do you guys recommend?
I shall use vagan bench right?

Last edited by tirrorex on Jan 4, 2018, 11:18:19 PM
"
tirrorex wrote:
Was looking the sword tree and it uses VP, is it viable to use a modify version more like the non VP tree?
I absolutly love leap slam (for obvious reasons) and having to switch between weapon everytime i have to use it is really cumbersome (and can make you die too !)

ps bis :

I got this claw for 1 chaos, i can craft critical chance on it but not sure about the last suffix.

How will you craft anything instead of Crit here? and ofc, you should craft crit

And for last, your claw should be like this
Last edited by lowadka on Jan 4, 2018, 11:36:54 PM
"
lowadka wrote:
"
tirrorex wrote:

ps bis :

How will you craft anything instead of Crit here? and ofc, you should craft crit

And for last, your claw should be like this

Better be safe than sorry ;)
Thought i could multicraft it :(
Last edited by tirrorex on Jan 4, 2018, 11:51:31 PM
"
Froto wrote:
This build is cool, I'm looking a upgrage, any advice?

Divine your vinktar's -.-
"
Froto wrote:

"
simeon955 wrote:
"
Froto wrote:

done
Last edited by Froto on Jan 5, 2018, 1:22:15 AM
Sitting at around 500c,should I buy a 6l belly or lyco+other upgrades? Is there a priority list that i´m missing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info