[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Please help me out, I did shaper and 20 guardians yesterday but I have to work hard to get them down., I don't feel like my dps is there for single target., map clearing everything just explodes.

Don't mind the enchant on the helm, I've been running lab constantly trying to get one.
"
cjbender wrote:

Please help me out, I did shaper and 20 guardians yesterday but I have to work hard to get them down., I don't feel like my dps is there for single target., map clearing everything just explodes.

Don't mind the enchant on the helm, I've been running lab constantly trying to get one.

dont stay close to the boss. you have to stand a few steps back to abuse Anecstral Call
!!! Sorry for my "bum english" !!!
Ok, thought he was dual wielding, just saw that he has the shield as well...my bad.
Last edited by Sethalos on Jan 2, 2018, 2:35:52 PM
Hi guys,

i have a Problem with my Mana.
Enfeeble 35%, Heralds 60% Mana Reserved.
I have 679, and 33 Mana stay for my Molten. But Molten costs 38 Mana.
Can someone help me?
Last edited by Tommy1704 on Jan 2, 2018, 2:34:39 PM

Is this an okay claw to start with? Ive been messing around with random claw and i cant seem to find what are the better one, im getting close to same dps with ele/as/crit then say,
Running Atziri Sets while streaming.

Feel free to ask any questions about the build on my stream and see how it works!

https://www.twitch.tv/TheHopeHD
Do you guys go Vaal pact or no?
Would anyone mind going over my profile and tell me what i should try to upgrade next?

i've accumulated ~14ex and don't really know how/where to spend them for the biggest upgrades.

TY in advance =)

Gear:

Spoiler
Last edited by Iplayferal on Jan 2, 2018, 4:41:42 PM
"
Iplayferal wrote:
Would anyone mind going over my profile and tell me what i should try to upgrade next?

i've accumulated ~14ex and don't really know how/where to spend them for the biggest upgrades.

TY in advance =)

Gear:

Spoiler

jewels -> +3 helm --> rings --> claw --> belt -> amu

in that order

get jewels with flat ele / life / multiplier + any useful 4th stat, ideally another flat ele roll, this is your biggest upgrade. don't be too focused on high life values, 45+ life jewels with good stats are very rare, any life roll will do. the flat ele and multi is more important here.

get a +3 molten projectiles helm, ideally starkonjas or rat's nest.

both your rings are horrible and you will find very good ones for 1-3 ex each, t1 or t2 life, 31+ WED, and as much res as possible, if you can craft flat ele it's a bonus. int is also welcome if you lack some.

get a claw with t1 or t2 ias, 200+ ele dps and at least crafted crit lvl, imperial claw is a good choice.

your stygian belt should have at least 2 high resis, 80+ life and 30+ WED, they are pretty cheap with 2 resis only (50c to 3 ex depending on rolls).

your amu should have high life, crit/critmulti and ideally WED, flat ele is a nice bonus but not needed, the other 3 stats are rather important.

if you have a lot of excess resis now, great, you can equip 2-socket tombfists or 2-socket bubonics now which further boost your dmg while not cutting into your healthpool.

IGN: Kitaen
Last edited by Kitaen on Jan 2, 2018, 5:07:57 PM
No kidding?! I didn't know that about standing too close to the boss... how far away would you say we need to be? 3 feet or so?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info