[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
fi3ryicy wrote:
need some help on what should be my next upgrade.

here are the gear i have on my char

Thanks in advance!

Why you using phys. items at all?(Claw,gloves,belt,amulet)
You afforded Lycosidae already but using that trash claw without Ele dmg. and crit at all, and the rest
shitty gear? How?
Starkonja,boots,Lyco is ok,rest need to be changed,claw first of all,then a 5/6L belly/Astral plate depend on your resistances.
Rings are bad,both missing Ele dmg. on attacks/Crit chance(Multiplier as option),one even missing life mod at all.
Belt is awful,buy a decent Stygyan Vise with 2 35-40% resistances,70-90 life,and 30-40 ele. dmg on attacks for cheap price.
Amulet is trash,8% multiplier is very low roll,and it still missing life mode,ele.dmg on attacks,flat ele dmg.
Gloves are trash,missing all what they should have except fire resist,life roll is bad(Should be non-crafted 70+)
All 3 Abyss Jewels in your tree is trash(worth 2-3 alch).
There's a lot in 8-15c range jewels on poe.trade with good flat ele dmd mods(4 total,5-70 lightning,20-40 cold/fire),or 3 dmg mods+ Multiplier(15+).
I wonder how you achieved 86 lvl with that gear comp.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 2, 2018, 9:51:01 AM
"
Kitaen wrote:
"
AshDrag0n wrote:
Is there any reason to look for shaped/elder based claw as main weapon? If Yes, wich mods are preferable?

actually there is only one mod that stands out and that is area damage on a shaped claw, it is almost on par with crit multi, given the rest of the stats are also very good. absolutely disgustingly rare though and. the advantage of it is that is comes with a relatively high amount even at a lvl 16 melee splash.

could look like this

Not strickly true:

http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Shaper#Claws

http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Elder#Claws

"ocketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Melee Physical Damage
(127–134)% increased Physical Damage"

"Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Added Fire Damage

"Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Faster Attacks
(20–21)% increased Attack Speed"

"Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Ruthless

"(13–15)% increased Area of Effect
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Ancestral Call"

"Socketed Gems are supported by Level 20 Multistrike

"Socketed Gems are supported by Level 20 Increased Critical Damage
+(26–29)% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier"

So there are a ton of relevant Shaper / Elder mods for claw, the trick is knowing how to look for them and working the build around it.

Here are some "Increased Critical Damage." Claws.

http://poe.trade/search/onorihunibokit

Also FYI that melee splash with the setup you have is pretty useless as it is only for the socketed gems, none of which are melee.
Last edited by Bhaladas on Jan 2, 2018, 9:32:00 AM
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hihi!

Quoting from the guide:

Pros:
- 33.1 MILLION BULLSHIT DPS and 12 Million actual-dps (in my actual gear)
- high map-clearing-speed
- strong defenses that make the build hardcore-viable
- cheap and smooth to start into a new League
- insane scaling with high-end-gear
- no League-specific or Legacy-Items needed
- Fast Uber-Lab farmer

If I wanted to make this build specifically for uber lab farming fast and smooth, what changes would you recommend I make? I am thinking of something that I can just walk through traps and facetank izaro :))

Thanks, so excited to try this build out!

If you are only going to run ulab, make a real ulab char with slayer sunder or something and snooze through lab. This is designed for endgame bosses/maps.
Hello Guys , i need a little help of yours , i actually have around of 63k of dps on skill at lvl89 ,i killed all guardians and elder of all tiers, and killed shaper guardians too , but i died many times one shoted for some bosses and died too for stun ,got a stun and died on a instant ,i need some tips , and sorry for bad english , i'm brasilian huebr
Would a double % phys to ele added weapon from shaper ilvl 75+ be better than lyco with a wasps nest in main hand? Also maybe going full ele conversion using hrim gloves?
ign: Sklot
"
Hottiee wrote:
Would a double % phys to ele added weapon from shaper ilvl 75+ be better than lyco with a wasps nest in main hand? Also maybe going full ele conversion using hrim gloves?

How much physical damage do you have? I don't have any.

Well because molten strike is converting it with phys to lightning as well for full conversion, however before that conversion takes place it will take the phys dmg you do and take a % of it and add it to your damage as that element like hatred aura does.
"
Hottiee wrote:
Well because molten strike is converting it with phys to lightning as well for full conversion, however before that conversion takes place it will take the phys dmg you do and take a % of it and add it to your damage as that element like hatred aura does.

Tested in PoB with perfect rolled wasp nest and shaper claw instead of lyco i would still lose ~13% dps. Maybe with different jewels and passives you could actually go higher, but that would take too much money and work.
"
Bhaladas wrote:
"
Kitaen wrote:
"
AshDrag0n wrote:
Is there any reason to look for shaped/elder based claw as main weapon? If Yes, wich mods are preferable?

actually there is only one mod that stands out and that is area damage on a shaped claw, it is almost on par with crit multi, given the rest of the stats are also very good. absolutely disgustingly rare though and. the advantage of it is that is comes with a relatively high amount even at a lvl 16 melee splash.

could look like this

Not strickly true:

http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Shaper#Claws

http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Elder#Claws

"ocketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Melee Physical Damage

"Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Added Fire Damage

"Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Faster Attacks

"Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Ruthless

"(13–15)% increased Area of Effect
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Ancestral Call"

"Socketed Gems are supported by Level 20 Multistrike

"Socketed Gems are supported by Level 20 Increased Critical Damage
+(26–29)% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier"

So there are a ton of relevant Shaper / Elder mods for claw, the trick is knowing how to look for them and working the build around it.

Here are some "Increased Critical Damage." Claws.

http://poe.trade/search/onorihunibokit

Also FYI that melee splash with the setup you have is pretty useless as it is only for the socketed gems, none of which are melee.

i was referring to the damage bonus of area damage, not melee splash. ofc melee splash is useless.

20 ias is solid but not enough, physical damage is rather useless, 26-29% multiplier is actually good and on par with 35-38% area damage. increased area of effect is not good enough to take a suffix spot but otherwise a good stat.

so yeah, lvl 16-20 crit damage and lvl 16-20 melee splash are the only relevant mods, the latter beeing the (slightly) better one.

that beeing said, finding the right claw with 2-3 flat ele rolls, crit, ias, a shaper/elder mod on a good base is insanely rare, as said before
IGN: Kitaen
Last edited by Kitaen on Jan 2, 2018, 11:48:13 AM
Hmm hats surprising that around 40% added eke dmg off phys wouldn’t outshine it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info