[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
cjbender wrote:

Please help me out, I did shaper and 20 guardians yesterday but I have to work hard to get them down., I don't feel like my dps is there for single target., map clearing everything just explodes.

Don't mind the enchant on the helm, I've been running lab constantly trying to get one.

Any Idea on what I should upgrade next?. I have about 20 ex to throw at it :D
This build is awesome. The only map I could not clear in the game is Hall of Grandmasters ( only tried it once). I slightly changed the tree but the base is pretty much the same. Using VP version with an utility flask instead of Vinktar.

This is my dps in hideout. No flask or charges. I assume with a full mirrored gear it can be double as mine is only average+

Last edited by alecs87 on Jan 2, 2018, 7:35:26 PM
double post :/
Last edited by alecs87 on Jan 2, 2018, 7:34:46 PM
"
alecs87 wrote:
This build is awesome. The only map I could not clear in the game is Hall of Grandmasters ( only tried it once). I slightly changed the tree but the base is pretty much the same. Using VP version with an utility flask instead of Vinktar.

This is my dps in hideout. No flask or charges. I assume with a full mirrored gear it can be double as mine is only average+

what kind of gear you got?
Holy Shit., How are you guys so high in damage.... I have 20/20 gems in everything and good gear i think, and I'm at 60k sheet damage... wtf am i doing wrong?
Hey man thanks for creating this guide. Super informative and I really appreciate it.

This is my second league and I seem to be having more trouble this league than last somehow. I am still a scrub so please refrain from the flame. This is what I'm working with now. What is the order of upgrades I should go for. My damage is astronomically low when looking at everyone elses' in this post, and it could be just because all my gear is shit. I just wanted your opinion.

My jewels don't have life on them except one since I feel like I'm scraping for damage, and they mainly have flat ele damage because of that(i have jewels with crit, life, and 1 ele mod but I lose a lot of damage if I use them). I assume my gear just isn't up to par but I don't know why my damage is as low as it is.

Thanks again for the hard work you put into this guide.

Only notable flasks I use, I have a mana, hp, and onslaught other than this lol.

These are the jewels I use

These are some others I have none are good, but its what I have now.

Last edited by yzzit on Jan 2, 2018, 11:57:01 PM

This is my current setup and with this i get just above 57k dps in hideout, could someone help me with what to upgrade next? ty alot
Last edited by Strucx on Jan 3, 2018, 12:23:36 AM
"
cjbender wrote:
Holy Shit., How are you guys so high in damage.... I have 20/20 gems in everything and good gear i think, and I'm at 60k sheet damage... wtf am i doing wrong?

No helm enchant that's useful, even something trash like my 40% molten strike damage works, try also using a Rats Nest if you're willing to sacrifice health for more damage.

The belt should be thrown out, just get a normal Stygian with 3 elemental resists/hp on top of elemental damage. Try pushing every jewel slot with crit multi.

Gloves could be changed out if you're willing to try and get a good pair of gripped gloves or tombfists.

Boot enchant could be better also, you could find a good pair of boots with the enchant somewhat cheap.

Your skilltree also is outright ignoring 18% attack speed from berserking nodes. Remove Fencing and either unspec out of those 2 extra health nodes now or level to 93 and push towards it.

My gear isn't really great also but alot of the damage is from the extra hits of the balls on top of charges, and other effects.
Last edited by cfreyrun on Jan 3, 2018, 12:06:36 AM
the insane numbers come from screenshots with ele focus rather than ancestral call. cannot inflict status ailments is a side effect of ele focus but it massively boosts the dmg. A.C. also has a negative damage modifier but triples your total projectiles.
Last edited by baldwin21 on Jan 3, 2018, 1:09:50 AM
you can get +2 molten strike from merciless lab right?
FIX SG SERVER

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info