[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Strucx wrote:
Hey, Could someone help me out in gearing further, Im currently looking to get a new rare claw

http://prntscr.com/hv2vll

Also first forum post so im sorry if i fucked up with how im writing it :P

Hey, if you click your character portrait in the top left of your screen it will pull your character up. Then you can crtl + alt + click each item you have equipped. Doing so will directly embed your gear into the forum post. It will make doing a gear check easier. I haven't checked, but you should make sure your account has your character page as "public" so we can pull up your character.
Is there any reason to look for shaped/elder based claw as main weapon? If Yes, wich mods are preferable?
"
AshDrag0n wrote:
Is there any reason to look for shaped/elder based claw as main weapon? If Yes, wich mods are preferable?

actually there is only one mod that stands out and that is area damage on a shaped claw, it is almost on par with crit multi, given the rest of the stats are also very good. absolutely disgustingly rare though and. the advantage of it is that is comes with a relatively high amount even at a lvl 16 melee splash.

could look like this

IGN: Kitaen
Last edited by Kitaen on Jan 2, 2018, 7:16:05 AM
"
zaboleqqq wrote:
Don't you see that he used different gem setup for taking those screenshots?

so he use diferent gem setup.. so around 4.5 aps is corret for this build .. or somehow i need to have 8-9 aps ?
"
Jan3kk wrote:
"
zaboleqqq wrote:
Don't you see that he used different gem setup for taking those screenshots?

so he use diferent gem setup.. so around 4.5 aps is corret for this build .. or somehow i need to have 8-9 aps ?

how about you click moltenstrike and not autoattack in your char screen? just a wild idea...
IGN: Kitaen
"
widowmaikr wrote:
"
Strucx wrote:
Hey, Could someone help me out in gearing further, Im currently looking to get a new rare claw

http://prntscr.com/hv2vll

Also first forum post so im sorry if i fucked up with how im writing it :P

Hey, if you click your character portrait in the top left of your screen it will pull your character up. Then you can crtl + alt + click each item you have equipped. Doing so will directly embed your gear into the forum post. It will make doing a gear check easier. I haven't checked, but you should make sure your account has your character page as "public" so we can pull up your character.

Hey thanks i think i have linked the items in the previous post i made
need some help on what should be my next upgrade.

here are the gear i have on my char

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by fi3ryicy on Jan 2, 2018, 7:38:58 AM
Hy everyone. I know that many of you don't even die with this build, but for me it happened feew times. My question is: if I have my resistances worked out, is there any reason not to use Atziri boots? With the +16% block spell it seems a good choice, giving this is an evasion build, right?
Hi guys.
Last edited by matekik on Jan 13, 2018, 12:02:31 PM
Hihi!

Quoting from the guide:

Pros:
- 33.1 MILLION BULLSHIT DPS and 12 Million actual-dps (in my actual gear)
- high map-clearing-speed
- strong defenses that make the build hardcore-viable
- cheap and smooth to start into a new League
- insane scaling with high-end-gear
- no League-specific or Legacy-Items needed
- Fast Uber-Lab farmer

If I wanted to make this build specifically for uber lab farming fast and smooth, what changes would you recommend I make? I am thinking of something that I can just walk through traps and facetank izaro :))

Thanks, so excited to try this build out!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info