[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Streaming High Tier Maps with this build for an hour or two.

Feel free to drop by to see how this build works/plays.

If you have questions, or want me to take a look at your build, feel free to link it in my stream chat!

Chilling to Nujabes :)

Here's a Link, hope to see you there!: https://www.twitch.tv/TheHopeHD
"
yzzit wrote:
Hey man thanks for creating this guide. Super informative and I really appreciate it.

This is my second league and I seem to be having more trouble this league than last somehow. I am still a scrub so please refrain from the flame. This is what I'm working with now. What is the order of upgrades I should go for. My damage is astronomically low when looking at everyone elses' in this post, and it could be just because all my gear is shit. I just wanted your opinion.

My jewels don't have life on them except one since I feel like I'm scraping for damage, and they mainly have flat ele damage because of that(i have jewels with crit, life, and 1 ele mod but I lose a lot of damage if I use them). I assume my gear just isn't up to par but I don't know why my damage is as low as it is.

Thanks again for the hard work you put into this guide.

Only notable flasks I use, I have a mana, hp, and onslaught other than this lol.

These are the jewels I use

These are some others I have none are good, but its what I have now.

A couple quick and easy fixes would be to move your wildfire jewel so that it works. Move it to the socket just below Templar so 40 strength is within radius. Lots of damage there. Also, you need to level your gems up and roll them over for 20% quality. Then of course looking to get the helm enchant, flasks, more crit on the weapon, etc, etc...
Which claw should I use of these two? (the one in the left requires me to balance my resistances again, as I lose a lot of Lightning resistance, and I don't know if it is worthy). I've just bought the one in the left, so I can still upgrade it to 20% quality.

Last edited by Kalsten on Jan 3, 2018, 4:11:00 AM
"
Kalsten wrote:
Which claw should I use of these two? (the one in the left requires me to balance my resistances again, as I lose a lot of Lightning resistance, and I don't know if it is worthy). I've just bought the one in the left, so I can still upgrade it to 20% quality.

buy another one with crit and ias
IGN: Kitaen
"
"
yzzit wrote:
Hey man thanks for creating this guide. Super informative and I really appreciate it.

This is my second league and I seem to be having more trouble this league than last somehow. I am still a scrub so please refrain from the flame. This is what I'm working with now. What is the order of upgrades I should go for. My damage is astronomically low when looking at everyone elses' in this post, and it could be just because all my gear is shit. I just wanted your opinion.

My jewels don't have life on them except one since I feel like I'm scraping for damage, and they mainly have flat ele damage because of that(i have jewels with crit, life, and 1 ele mod but I lose a lot of damage if I use them). I assume my gear just isn't up to par but I don't know why my damage is as low as it is.

Thanks again for the hard work you put into this guide.

Only notable flasks I use, I have a mana, hp, and onslaught other than this lol.

These are the jewels I use

These are some others I have none are good, but its what I have now.

A couple quick and easy fixes would be to move your wildfire jewel so that it works. Move it to the socket just below Templar so 40 strength is within radius. Lots of damage there. Also, you need to level your gems up and roll them over for 20% quality. Then of course looking to get the helm enchant, flasks, more crit on the weapon, etc, etc...

My wildfire jewels are in the right spot I'm pretty sure. In the same spots as the pastebins are. I realize the crit chance is low on that weapon, but is it worth upgrading for a new one or can i manage with that one? I only have 35 crit chance but sitting at over 400 crit multi. I've been spamming lab to get a decent enchant, but I don't have control over that really other than running lab for it. I can grab a vinktars.

How bad are the rings and ammy. Obviously didn't pay much at all for them but other than the base not being diamond rings and not having flat ele damage are they decently ok?
Last edited by yzzit on Jan 3, 2018, 6:05:34 AM
"

My wildfire jewels are in the right spot I'm pretty sure.

No they're not. The one under Scion..can u see there 40str in radius? U need to move it into socket under Templar starting area.
"
I realize the crit chance is low on that weapon, but is it worth upgrading for a new one or can i manage with that one? I only have 35 crit chance but sitting at over 400 crit multi.

U can buy 1.9+ IAS and 7.5+ crit claw for a few chaos. Dont bother with eDps until u got budget for decent claw. On my char i have 33% CC and 360 multi, yet everything melts ( shaper, guards, red elder ). So having more of it is good, but certainly not must.
"
I've been spamming lab to get a decent enchant, but I don't have control over that really other than running lab for it. I can grab a vinktars.

I personally dont use vintars nor Dying Sun. After done pretty much everything , hard to find motivation to spend that much on a flasks ;D

Thats my 2cents right there ;) many opinions may differ, but if ur not tooltip warrior u'll be good ;)
Feel free to check my stuff. I upgraded it a bit recently, but prior to 2socket
gloves and helm with enchant, i did all but shaper.
Also my tooltip stands at 63k unbuffed.

Cheers
Wicked_Clown
"
Kitaen wrote:
"
Kalsten wrote:

buy another one with crit and ias

Ok thanks :)
Nice build :)

is this a nice claw?

If you have the time, could you can tell me what I could do better?

Profil: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/sickoo0/characters?characterName=Mifohaf

"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
fi3ryicy wrote:
need some help on what should be my next upgrade.

here are the gear i have on my char

Thanks in advance!

Why you using phys. items at all?(Claw,gloves,belt,amulet)
You afforded Lycosidae already but using that trash claw without Ele dmg. and crit at all, and the rest
shitty gear? How?
Starkonja,boots,Lyco is ok,rest need to be changed,claw first of all,then a 5/6L belly/Astral plate depend on your resistances.
Rings are bad,both missing Ele dmg. on attacks/Crit chance(Multiplier as option),one even missing life mod at all.
Belt is awful,buy a decent Stygyan Vise with 2 35-40% resistances,70-90 life,and 30-40 ele. dmg on attacks for cheap price.
Amulet is trash,8% multiplier is very low roll,and it still missing life mode,ele.dmg on attacks,flat ele dmg.
Gloves are trash,missing all what they should have except fire resist,life roll is bad(Should be non-crafted 70+)
All 3 Abyss Jewels in your tree is trash(worth 2-3 alch).
There's a lot in 8-15c range jewels on poe.trade with good flat ele dmd mods(4 total,5-70 lightning,20-40 cold/fire),or 3 dmg mods+ Multiplier(15+).
I wonder how you achieved 86 lvl with that gear comp.

that bad? i was wondering why i cant get higher.. almost all the gear are SSF. only the shield was bought coz i had to save up like crazy to get the shield :(

guess its back to farming again..
Very solid build, just managed to kill Shaper for the first time in my PoE "Career" ^^

That´s the Gear i´m using right now :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info