[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Does this build work well with bisco's amulet in it?
Hi, really enjoying the build/thread, keep it coming! I've recently just got my lyco and now just wondering what to improve.

I got my claw recently for just 10 chaos (I thought that was decent?) I know it's AS could be higher but hope it's decent, definitely an upgrade from Ornate.

Anyone able to provide some tips on what to upgrade next?

Should we use the light poacher to improve clear speed for mapping ?
I'm confused... the wording is confusing in the gem section... am i supposed to use increased area or concentrated effect support for single target in the 4R2B chest setup... Also why dont we use elemental focus support instead of those two for single target? It feels like more damage for single target.
"
Does this build work well with bisco's amulet in it?

yes, i can use either 2 gamble and sadima too
"
illuminate89 wrote:
Hi, really enjoying the build/thread, keep it coming! I've recently just got my lyco and now just wondering what to improve.

I got my claw recently for just 10 chaos (I thought that was decent?) I know it's AS could be higher but hope it's decent, definitely an upgrade from Ornate.

Anyone able to provide some tips on what to upgrade next?

sadly your claw. the stats are good, but the base claw is unplayable. you should really aim for an attack speed over 1.9 or even 2.0. the whole build relys on attackspeed
IGN: Kitaen
how u can handle the Mana with 3 Aura ? i Use Enlighten level 3 @ Enfeeble + HoT but i have only 66 Mana left...
hi.

im a lil lost .. i look at your screens .. and see insane amount of dps and ( most important ) attack speed. i think i have almost same items as u have and my attack speed is much diferent . im saying 4 APS less then yours ... can some help me with that pls.

https://pastebin.com/rgKHX6ve
Don't you see that he used different gem setup for taking those screenshots?
Hey, Could someone help me out in gearing further, Im currently looking to get a new rare claw

http://prntscr.com/hv2vll

Also first forum post so im sorry if i fucked up with how im writing it :P

I also have this which im thinking about finishing up with some exalts not sure how worth it is though

Last edited by Strucx on Jan 2, 2018, 7:34:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info