[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Rixilend wrote:
Budget OFFHAND claw instaed of SHIELD

In spell difference I use whirling blades instead of shield charge. so far works like a charm

Any thoughts?

be aware, pls check you character information - as far as i know is "Hit's cant be Evaded" on a weapon not global. so only hits with the weapon itself cant be evaded. also you lose much dmg because MS alter the weapons
!!! Sorry for my "bum english" !!!
Last edited by stexnex on Dec 29, 2017, 2:08:47 PM
hey i was wondering about the new 5l setup, im looking to buy a belly of the beast 5l because 6l is too expensive atm.

would it be 4R 1B or 3R 2B
"
GornoDD wrote:

Ok buddy. I give you a hint. What is did the OP mention again is the most important stat? Is that stat somehow related to your survivabilty? Do some pieces of your gear have very little of this particular stat?
:)

You mean life? i have 5.9k life the OP has 6k so i didnt see to many difference otherway if u mean resistances im overcapped in all of them also not running -resis maps or ele weaknes

"
FreshMeat93 wrote:

One of the Wildfire Jewel not in the right slot even lol.
How you managed to kill Lava Lake/Core/Basilica bosses with it? (not even mention Guardians/Shaper) (that Jewel about additional 15-20% of ur total damage output):D
I also saw only 3 jewels in your tree(Which 2 are Wildfires) while this tree version provides a minimal of 5 total(additional life/damage).
Opal ring life roll is awful,i undestand that's its a craft mod but upgrade it in future for a better one with 70+ life at least,that's a lot flat life bonus from your current.
Vinktar in your setup without other flask with shock removal mod what lol?
Do you even read th Vinktar fully description?
It shocks you during flask effect causing you to take !!50%!! increased damage taken from all sources.
Why you even wondering why you dying on bosses a lot?
You should roll another Diamond flask with Shock removal and use it while you doing bosses/maps with Vinktar and use it !right! after you pressed Vinktar to remove shock from you.

Claw ele flat dmg is also awful.
Try to get better a 300+ eDPS with AS/Crit decent mods but without multiplier.

-I didnt realize the wildfire gem i just put in the same slot of the OP pastebin
-I killed that bosses a lot of times in past leagues so if u do right mechanics you can manage to evade damage and kill them but i build this because i want to "facetank"
-Indeed with opal ring but a "decent" upgrade for it cost a lot of money i invest all of my money in the gear the only cheap item i bought was the belly that i 6linked and divined
-i know vinktar "shock" me but i dont even use on bosses or i go with my shock inmunity diamond flask that isnt the trouble im having
could someone spell out the correct names for all gems on a six link?
it seems its wrong in the guide since i cant find elemental damage with weapons anywhere.
it would be really appreciated.
"
it seems its wrong in the guide since i cant find elemental damage with weapons anywhere.

honestly it's all spelled out in the guide under the gems and links section. regardless:

4R2B:
Increased area of effect, added lightning damage, elemental damage with attacks support, molten strike, multistrike, ancestral call support.

you can swap in concentrated effect for increased area of attacks for bossing.

3R3B:

map clear: ancestral call support, molten strike, multistrike, added lightning damage, increased area of effect, concentrated effect

single: concentrated effect, added lightning damage, elemental focus, molten strike, multistrike, elemental damage with attacks support
Last edited by baileymc95 on Dec 29, 2017, 2:34:00 PM
"
stexnex wrote:
"
Rixilend wrote:

In spell difference I use whirling blades instead of shield charge. so far works like a charm

Any thoughts?

be aware, pls check you character information - as far as i know is "Hit's cant be Evaded" on a weapon not global. so only hits with the weapon itself cant be evaded. also you lose much dmg because MS alter the weapons

I just did Tier 15 rare+val map without problems, i don't know how to check if it working or not since when i put it in main hand and offhand it says 90% hit chance ( its same??)

What do you mean MS alter the weapon? ( don't understand what MS stands for and how it reduces dmg)
"
Rixilend wrote:
"
stexnex wrote:
"
Rixilend wrote:

Any thoughts?

I just did Tier 15 rare+val map without problems, i don't know how to check if it working or not since when i put it in main hand and offhand it says 90% hit chance ( its same??)

What do you mean MS alter the weapon? ( don't understand what MS stands for and how it reduces dmg)
Why would you put that in offhand? Your main hand attacks can still miss and every other attack is done with ur crappy offhand..
MS stands for molten strike. When you molten,first attack use your main hand,and the second your your crappy offhand. It makes really no sense to use that offhand.

Dual Wielding: Dual wielding attacks with Molten Strike will alternate the weapon being swung.
"
baileymc95 wrote:
"

honestly it's all spelled out in the guide under the gems and links section. regardless:

4R2B:
Increased area of effect, added lightning damage, elemental damage with attacks support, molten strike, multistrike, ancestral call support.

you can swap in concentrated effect for increased area of attacks for bossing.

3R3B:

map clear: ancestral call support, molten strike, multistrike, added lightning damage, increased area of effect, concentrated effect

single: concentrated effect, added lightning damage, elemental focus, molten strike, multistrike, elemental damage with attacks support

ty. hope it works better now, still dying on tier 10 maps but might also be a lag issue.
"
Rixilend wrote:
"
stexnex wrote:
"
Rixilend wrote:

Any thoughts?

that shows how strong that build ist :D

if you wanna make use of "Ornament of the East" you can combine it with "Esh's Mirror", but only IF YOU ALREADY have a Vessel of Vinktar!
That should be a very good combo for mapping, but weak on bosses.
!!! Sorry for my "bum english" !!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info