[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Kitaen wrote:

good post, i agree on most parts!
a t11 is not a good place to showboat, hehe.

i never had any problem surviving burst without IC, i hardly ever get touched by the spike dudes.

herald of thunder provides so little dps. it is barely noticable compared to herald of ice or any other flat ele we have on gear. thats why i scratched it. that also opens up two to four gem slot if you are willing to sacrify blood magic & fortify, so you can still fit cwdt/ic in. basically forfeiting HoT gives you a lot of gem slots and opens the path to other gear choices such as unique boots and gloves.

vinktars is absolutely not needed (for mapping). my bar goes from 2k life to 6k in literally a second, even without vinktars. also i feel the shock from vinktars hurts more than the actual gain it provides. in short vinktars is a good choice for bosses, average for mapping.

well i don't know which item would provide more dps than the bubonics if you have a 6link, a decent claw and overall good jewelry. my claw is already in 50+ex to mirror territory, so there is not much left to upgrade any more. that's why i am looking for the absolutely min max, and bubonics, yet super expensive are one of those upgrades. i do not recommend running 15 ex rings and bubonics, but if you can afford it, would you not do it?

If you wanna save some sockets you could also just ditch Herealds and Run a Level 21 Wrath or Anger and put it a +3 Unset Ring. Thats a good way to dump tons of additional currency :)

The Big Auras have more damage than the heralds anyways. For Onslaught just get a 5% kill on a jewel.
Innervate will be lost, but at this gear level you dont need to oneshot poor little monsters with 1million overkill damage anways.

i actually considered doing this, but came up with more dmg when using appropriate rare rings. the HoI setup with innervate/onslaught works great and like it a lot, i believe it brings more to the table than an any currently available +3 ring could offer.

my approach was more directed towards a raw dps and life stat perspective while sacrifying some utility (blood magic, CWDT golem + IC)

any idea's are welcome, thank you!
IGN: Kitaen
Guys im getting crazy with this build and i need some help/advices

gear

Yesterday i managed to kill shaper but i died a lot of times trying it.
Many things one shot me (Minotaur for example) i dont think i can handle Uber Atziri but i have decent gear can u help me to figure why i still dying ?

Thank you!
"
Pitopito wrote:

gear

Many things one shot me (Minotaur for example) i dont think i can handle Uber Atziri but i have decent gear can u help me to figure why i still dying ?

Thank you!

Ok buddy. I give you a hint. What is did the OP mention again is the most important stat? Is that stat somehow related to your survivabilty? Do some pieces of your gear have very little of this particular stat?

:)
"
Pitopito wrote:

gear

Thank you!

You don't even have the 2nd Wildfire jewel in the right spot lol...(hint - it's above Devotion)
Also like a lot of others using Vinktars without shock removal flask????????????????????? at least yours is the correct overpriced version I guess...cause I've seen ppl use all other worthless ones too on top of not having shock removal and oh well how do I die when I take 50% increased dmg with no benefits I wonder hmmm

Oh also while your claw seems to have very nice crit and attack speed I think it has way too low ele dmg and seeing as how you've managed to afford 6l belly and lyco you can probably get a better weapon too
Last edited by Juggyyy on Dec 29, 2017, 12:10:52 PM
"
Pitopito wrote:

gear

Thank you!

One of the Wildfire Jewel not in the right slot even lol.
How you managed to kill Lava Lake/Core/Basilica bosses with it? (not even mention Guardians/Shaper) (that Jewel about additional 15-20% of ur total damage output):D
I also saw only 3 jewels in your tree(Which 2 are Wildfires) while this tree version provides a minimal of 5 total(additional life/damage).
Opal ring life roll is awful,i undestand that's its a craft mod but upgrade it in future for a better one with 70+ life at least,that's a lot flat life bonus from your current.
Vinktar in your setup without other flask with shock removal mod what lol?
Do you even read Vinktar fully description?
It shocks you during flask effect causing you to take !!50%!! increased damage taken from all sources.
Why you even wondering why you dying on bosses a lot?
You should roll another Diamond flask with Shock removal and use it while you doing bosses/maps with Vinktar and use it !right! after you pressed Vinktar to remove shock from you.

Claw ele flat dmg is also awful.
Try to get better a 300+ eDPS with AS/Crit decent mods but without multiplier.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Dec 29, 2017, 2:25:52 PM
it's annoying, so many trash posts about stuff which is already explained in the guide. other stuff could easy self explained by using the thing in our head, called brain....

looks like we have to make a guide "how to use a guide".....

sorry for that off-topic post but...90% or more of the posts are so useless because people are lazy...on the end of the day we should may play their toons aswell...

---------------------------------------------

EDIT:

i forgot the main thing:

to make ULTRA easy use of attack in place of Molten Strike combined with AC on boss/singel target, just use the "Num-Lock-Trick"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eipby7lhhJw
!!! Sorry for my "bum english" !!!
Last edited by stexnex on Dec 29, 2017, 12:31:06 PM
"
stexnex wrote:
it's annoying, so many trash posts about stuff which is already explained in the guide. other stuff could easy self explained by using the thing in our head, called brain....

looks like we have to make a guide "how to use a guide".....

sorry for that off-topic post but...90% or more of the posts are so useless because people are lazy...on the end of the day we should may play their toons aswell...

---------------------------------------------

EDIT:

i forgot the main thing:

to make ULTRA easy use of attack in place of Molten Strike combined with AC on boss/singel target, just use the "Num-Lock-Trick"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eipby7lhhJw

Well some people are rather new and miss a thing or two in the guide. But I admit that now and again Im getting annoyed by some questions that are answered at least two times in guide itself and about 100 times in all of the pages.

Theres about 10% of the poeple who play this build that actually fully understand all of the interactions.

And then theres the 0.1% of the people who help me improve upon the build with creative ideas and interesting suggestions.
Thanks for the build Gorno!

I’ll be back from my Holliday’s soon and I’m already excited to test out this build.

I have one doubt only, when you refer to “perfect execution” on the new gem setup you’re talking about the num lock trick when doing bosses? Could you possibly add a video with some mapping and bossing with the new setup?

Once again thanks for the build and the well written (and detailed!) guide!
Budget OFFHAND claw instaed of SHIELD

In spell difference I use whirling blades instead of shield charge. so far works like a charm

Any thoughts?
"
GornoDD wrote:

And then theres the 0.1% of the people who help me improve upon the build with creative ideas and interesting suggestions.

Hey GornoDD, you suggested using Wrath instead of the two heralds. As I was struggling with my mana a bit I thought about giving it a chance, although not with the +3 unset ring. I'm also using your non-VP-build. Fitting in Wrath made me link it with the Enfeeble-Blasphemy-Enlighten setup leaving me with 22% unreserved mana which is very comfortable. Somehow I though about adding a swappable option for another defensive or offensive buff.
The idea is to move CWDT-Immo-Lightn. Golem to the 4-link where now only Blood Rage resides and add either Flame or Stone Golem in combination with an Anima Stone Jewel. Blood Rage moves to the Shield/Claw 3-link, leaving 2 sockets empty for further gems like the Vaal ones.
What do you think about it? I'm not that good with Path of Building but it seems to be at least on par.
Also this will leave the option to run Shield Charge mana based with Fortify and FA in a 3-link and with moving it to the offhand/shield enables a 2-Abyss-Tombfist with Bloodrage and a free socket.

Setup would look like this.

-> 6-Link MS
-> Orb-PCOC-Ancest. Prot
-> Shield Charge-FA-Fortify
-> Enlighten-Enfeeble-Blashpemy-Wrath
-> CWDT-Immo-Lightn. Golem-Stone/Flame Golem (requires Anima Stone)
-> Bloodrage-X-Abyss-Abyss(Tombfist)

Another idea while dropping HoI/Buffcombo was that elemental ailments are no longer needed which would enable Elemental Focus. Although its multiplier is lower in general I guess the benefit for the "attack" part of MS could be useful on single target.

What is your (and the other contributors) opinion on this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info