[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

My Mana pool is not enough to activate all three Herald of Ice, Herald of Thunder and Enfeeble. I can only activate Herald of Ice and Thunder at the same time. How will I solve this problem? How will I increased my mana pool? I'm currently at level 73. And till what level do you use Tabula Rasa? Thanks.
Last edited by Pinakoorat on Dec 30, 2017, 2:52:01 AM
"
Pinakoorat wrote:
My Mana pool is not enough to activate all three Herald of Ice, Herald of Thunder and Enfeeble. I can only activate Herald of Ice and Thunder at the same time. How will I solve this problem. How will I increased my mana pool. I'm currently at level 73. Thanks.

Get ENLIGHTEN at least lvl 2
Wicked_Clown
Is there any flask/gem/panteon-swap for doing atziri/U-atziri :) ?

Thanks for awesome build !
-Nerf
"
DjPapaz wrote:
"
Pinakoorat wrote:
My Mana pool is not enough to activate all three Herald of Ice, Herald of Thunder and Enfeeble. I can only activate Herald of Ice and Thunder at the same time. How will I solve this problem. How will I increased my mana pool. I'm currently at level 73. Thanks.

Get ENLIGHTEN at least lvl 2

My Enlighten is far form level up to level 2. So I'll just wait till then?

BTW What can you guys say about

"
Brand NEW Links for the default Molten Strike Setup. Recently I have been reevaluating Ancestral Call for single target dps. When people first tested the setup I was rather unhappy with the results and disarded the idea for using AC for Boss Killing.

I gave it another shot lately, cause alot of folks seemed quite unhappy with the 3B3R Setup and I discovered that with the right amount of Player Skill, AC is rather effective and with perfect execution and can in theory even surpass Elemental Focus or Added Lightning with good gear.

New Setup is 4Red/2Blue, wich is much better for map clearing.

So the new Main Setup would be: MoltenStrike-AncestralCall-MultiStrike-Conc-ElewithAttacks-Added Lightning

Also I completely reworked the "Gems and Links" Section for better understanding.

Molten Strike:

[20/20] Molten Strike
[20/20] Multistrike Support
[20/20] Ancestral Call Support
[20/20] Elemental Damage with Attacks Support
[21/20] Added Lightning Damage Support
[20/20] Concentrated Effect Support/Increased Area of Effect Support

For Single Target you swap Increased Area of Effect for Concentrated Effect

Is this really better?

Coz for signle target:

Molten Strike
Multistrike Support
Elemental Damage with Attacks Support
Added Lightning Damage Support
Elemental Focus Support
Concentrated Efftect

Has far great DPS comapred to this new setup removing the Elemental Focus Support.

But for map clearing the new setups feels faster.
Last edited by Pinakoorat on Dec 30, 2017, 3:18:32 AM
I'm still waiting to hear about that too. My Melee Hit DPS is around 150K and Magma Ball around 50K with the old link setup, both drop considerably with the new 6L setup. I'm willing to switch but I'd like to know how it's better considering PoB has it as a huge DPS loss.
Guys can anybody explain how to protect from freeze when also using no freeze flask ?
my ing is killwitches
Yay, just found the belly of the beast, but not 6linked yet (no luck so far).
But i wonder why Belly is so good on this build. I feel like its pretty mediocre stats whise. I am sure i am overlooking something, but what?
"
Killhard wrote:
Guys can anybody explain how to protect from freeze when also using no freeze flask ?

Well use a flask with antifreeze duh. Also use ur brain.
i used this build to farm currency, really awesome :D : fast mapping, still very strong with out rings, amulet and even gloves, and i can farm t14 map ( but require good weapon and helmet enchant i think )

"
Yay, just found the belly of the beast, but not 6linked yet (no luck so far).
But i wonder why Belly is so good on this build. I feel like its pretty mediocre stats whise. I am sure i am overlooking something, but what?
+400-500hp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info