[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Trying this on an alt, mainly want to kill guardians/shaper fast and without dying hopefully. As far as an alt goes, would you suggest tabula or 5L belly as the item before a 6l belly? Also would elemental focus be better than the HoI innervate/onslaught combo?
"
Trying this on an alt, mainly want to kill guardians/shaper fast and without dying hopefully. As far as an alt goes, would you suggest tabula or 5L belly as the item before a 6l belly? Also would elemental focus be better than the HoI innervate/onslaught combo?

I switched from a tabula to a 5l Belly and didn't notice any real drop in clearing speed, a slight slowdown on boss kills, but I survive far more stuff now. Personally I prefer using the belly.
"
Slithid wrote:
"

I switched from a tabula to a 5l Belly and didn't notice any real drop in clearing speed, a slight slowdown on boss kills, but I survive far more stuff now. Personally I prefer using the belly.

what links did u use for the 5link belly because i also want to switch over from tabula
Question: I’m actually using a Terror Claw that leech 2% of physical attack damage but I feel weird about my life leech
If I trade it for a imperial claw it’s going to leech more? Thanks!

"
Molten Strike:

[20/20] Molten Strike
[20/20] Multistrike Support
[20/20] Ancestral Call Support
[20/20] Elemental Damage with Attacks Support
[21/20] Added Lightning Damage Support
[20/20] Concentrated Effect Support/Increased Area of Effect Support

For Single Target you swap Increased Area of Effect for Concentrated Effect

"
3. I dont understand the setup for 5Link or 6L Single/Clearing. 5Link Single: Molten Strike - Added Light - Conc - Ele Dmg with Weapons - Multistrike 5Link Clear: Molten Strike - Added Light - Increased Area - Ancestral Call - Multistrike 6Link Single: Molten Strike - Added Light - Conc - Ele Dmg with Weapons - Multistrike - Ele Focus 6Link Clear: Molten Strike - Added Light - Increased Area - Ancestral Call - Multistrike - Conc

So on your Gemming guide you have 4R2B set up
But on Q&A section you have 3R3B set up

Which one do you recommend?
I tried both. on my 3R3B set up my dmg cuts in half from 4R2B set up for clear.
But buff up single target dmg for little more.
I feel okay for 3R3B but feel bit slower on clear.

This is current my char https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/JordoZombie/characters

Once again Huge thanks to the OP for this build ;) it's simply awesome ;)

here's my few cents for ppl with lower budget ;) Don't bother with big edps claw..all u need is lot's of aps/crit ..also im using inc. crit in place of iaoe for clearing and only switching to ele focus/wed on bosses that can give me some trouble. I have crappy gear and super low dps compared to others out there. I mean 40k with clearing set up and 80k with single target set up yet guardians / twinned t15's / any maps with any mods is a cakewalk. So what i want to say..don't overspend on mid tier gear ;) u can do it all with lower tier gear and save up for top tier ;) feel free to check up my stuff. And good luck hunting ;)
Wicked_Clown
What should i upgrade now?
"
lowadka wrote:
What should i upgrade now?

claw / boots are in need of upgrades
IGN: Kitaen
Hey there, thank you for this guide, The Elder has been tempting me for quite a while but my char was a ulab farmer.

I'm going to ask the same as above, I guess claw should be the first thing because I do shit damage, but I need 1.5 ex. for Lycosidae and spent quite a bit in jewelry without accuracy. And just found out lab enchant replaces projectile damage in gripped gloves, fuck me, they had 18%.

Just how much accuracy should I get if I change claw first? Would it be worth it to get Resolute Technique again and get a good claw until Lycosidae or would I lose too much dmg? This is my first character I have to worry about accuracy instead of picking Resolute Technique or being a caster :S

Also I'll stop levelling at 90 most likely, what are the most expendable nodes in the lvl 93 tree? Right now should I go for Claws of the Magpie, Primeval force, Berserking or last jewel? Thank you to whoever answers :D
Last edited by karshberlg on Dec 29, 2017, 9:30:44 PM
Care to explain how you have 207 INT in your screenshot but none of your gear has +int? I have +int gear and only have 170 ATM. Something looks a little fishy haha.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info