[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Kitaen wrote:

good post, i agree on most parts!
a t11 is not a good place to showboat, hehe.

i never had any problem surviving burst without IC, i hardly ever get touched by the spike dudes.

herald of thunder provides so little dps. it is barely noticable compared to herald of ice or any other flat ele we have on gear. thats why i scratched it. that also opens up two to four gem slot if you are willing to sacrify blood magic & fortify, so you can still fit cwdt/ic in. basically forfeiting HoT gives you a lot of gem slots and opens the path to other gear choices such as unique boots and gloves.

vinktars is absolutely not needed (for mapping). my bar goes from 2k life to 6k in literally a second, even without vinktars. also i feel the shock from vinktars hurts more than the actual gain it provides. in short vinktars is a good choice for bosses, average for mapping.

well i don't know which item would provide more dps than the bubonics if you have a 6link, a decent claw and overall good jewelry. my claw is already in 50+ex to mirror territory, so there is not much left to upgrade any more. that's why i am looking for the absolutely min max, and bubonics, yet super expensive are one of those upgrades. i do not recommend running 15 ex rings and bubonics, but if you can afford it, would you not do it?

If you wanna save some sockets you could also just ditch Herealds and Run a Level 21 Wrath or Anger and put it a +3 Unset Ring. Thats a good way to dump tons of additional currency :)

The Big Auras have more damage than the heralds anyways. For Onslaught just get a 5% kill on a jewel.
Innervate will be lost, but at this gear level you dont need to oneshot poor little monsters with 1million overkill damage anways.
Last edited by GornoDD on Dec 29, 2017, 6:18:56 AM
So I've been following this build since the day I decided to roll a MS Inquisitor (thanks to your videos) and have loved every minute of it. However, being a newer player I'm a bit confused on the recent changes to skills.

I have a 6L Belly w/ 3B3R using the older setup, which used Molten-CE-ALD-MS-EF-EDwA for single target fights which put my PoB DPS around 200K+ with my Aura's up. combining both Melee Hit and Magma Balls.

With the new change to 4R2B using Molten-CE-ALD-MS-EDwA-AC my DPS drops to nearly 80K with Melee+Magma.

I haven't actually tried the new setup in game yet because with the investment to redo sockets on my chest, helm and boots (to make everything work properly) I would like to see the numbers in PoB first. Adding Ancestral Call permanently and the loss of Elemental Focus accounts for the drastic dps change.

This is my first major build, so please bare with me if I sound like an idiot :D
can someone plz answer me about what the different about to take vaal pact or not in the passive tree ?
i would like someone to explane what u get if u go with each road vaal pact nod or the none vaal pact
ty in advance
"
bewsii wrote:
So I've been following this build since the day I decided to roll a MS Inquisitor (thanks to your videos) and have loved every minute of it. However, being a newer player I'm a bit confused on the recent changes to skills.

I have a 6L Belly w/ 3B3R using the older setup, which used Molten-CE-ALD-MS-EF-EDwA for single target fights which put my PoB DPS around 200K+ with my Aura's up. combining both Melee Hit and Magma Balls.

With the new change to 4R2B using Molten-CE-ALD-MS-EDwA-AC my DPS drops to nearly 80K with Melee+Magma.

I haven't actually tried the new setup in game yet because with the investment to redo sockets on my chest, helm and boots (to make everything work properly) I would like to see the numbers in PoB first. Adding Ancestral Call permanently and the loss of Elemental Focus accounts for the drastic dps change.

This is my first major build, so please bare with me if I sound like an idiot :D

I have the same question
"
Ruiner84 wrote:
"
I gave it another shot lately, cause alot of folks seemed quite unhappy with the 3B3R Setup and I discovered that with the right amount of Player Skill, AC is rather effective and with perfect execution and can in theory even surpass Elemental Focus or Added Lightning with good gear.

Can you explain what you mean here? Is there some mechanic of AC I'm missing for single targets?

So usually, Ancestral Call will only proc if there is more than one target, but there's a way around this for some abilities (like Molten Strike, due to its projectiles).

This mechanic is way easier on stationary bosses. What you do is stand just outside of the melee strike range of molten strike (hold down the attack in place button) and start attacking. Because you're not hitting anything, Ancestral Call will proc and start hitting the boss. The reason this works so well for molten strike is that most of our damage is from the meatballs, and these still appear regardless of whether or not we hit anything.

So by doing this, we get effectively get two instances of molten strike on one target.
Started this build a couple of days ago, smooth leveling no problems so far, can see that with investment this will be unbelievable. Running Ornament of the East with good eva shield just now but it feels so nice. Good job OP.

Can I offer a potential solution for those people that are having mana issues with HoT, HoI and Blas+enfeeble setup.

Take out blas and go Curse on Hit with Orb of storms

so

Enfeeble - Orb of Storms - Curse on Hit - Power Charge on Crit

You'll need to have OoS up all the time obviously but it could be a solution for some folk as it will save you having to get Enlighten lvl3. If you have Enlighten lvl3 you could probably add Arctic Armour in the set up for a bit more protection if you like Curse on Hit instead of blas
"
MonKied wrote:

Can I offer a potential solution for those people that are having mana issues with HoT, HoI and Blas+enfeeble setup.

Take out blas and go Curse on Hit with Orb of storms

so

Enfeeble - Orb of Storms - Curse on Hit - Power Charge on Crit

You'll need to have OoS up all the time obviously but it could be a solution for some folk as it will save you having to get Enlighten lvl3. If you have Enlighten lvl3 you could probably add Arctic Armour in the set up for a bit more protection if you like Curse on Hit instead of blas

Just remove Herald of Thunder ffs.
Tombfist and Gripped gloves, which one is better, anyone helps ?

Hey everyone, I've read this thread every day since starting this character a few weeks ago and would love some advice on what gear to upgrade first. I know there's a lot of work to be done here, but I'm just unsure of what pieces I should target first. Right now I'm at 77/85/140 on my resistances, so I know I need to balance those out better. I'm thinking my necklace is my weakest point and I'm leaving a lot of damage on the table there. I'm almost at 5.3k HP and my health feels pretty good, but my tooltip is a little low coming in at 34k unbuffed in hideout. My atlas is at 76 and I've been able to clear maps up to t15, but haven't tried anything else other than normal Atziri. Character feels pretty good but I'd like to take him to the next level and actually try the end game content for once.

So, if anyone has any advice at all for what pieces I should target for upgrades first, I'm all ears. Right now I have about ~500c to spend. Thanks!
"
tb30 wrote:

Hey everyone, I've read this thread every day since starting this character a few weeks ago and would love some advice on what gear to upgrade first. I know there's a lot of work to be done here, but I'm just unsure of what pieces I should target first. Right now I'm at 77/85/140 on my resistances, so I know I need to balance those out better. I'm thinking my necklace is my weakest point and I'm leaving a lot of damage on the table there. I'm almost at 5.3k HP and my health feels pretty good, but my tooltip is a little low coming in at 34k unbuffed in hideout. My atlas is at 76 and I've been able to clear maps up to t15, but haven't tried anything else other than normal Atziri. Character feels pretty good but I'd like to take him to the next level and actually try the end game content for once.

So, if anyone has any advice at all for what pieces I should target for upgrades first, I'm all ears. Right now I have about ~500c to spend. Thanks!

Hey!

I’m no expert, but I think you claw is too slow/have low crit chance, so your damage shouldn’t be scaling very well.

Maybe you should look into investing in a better one!

Edit: the rule of thumb for a really good claw is something close to 30as/35crit if I’m not mistaken!
Last edited by DiscoPandaXD on Dec 29, 2017, 10:17:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info