[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

So I have been trying to wrap my head around a HC version of this aside from being a "good player" lol. I am trying it right now in abyss hardcore I am lvl 40 right atm and have constitution completely filled out. I am wondering though which dmg nodes do you think I should drop in favor of more health + leech. Anyone got a tree in mind ?

Also Since I am hc you think I should do a sword version for more leech? This is my very first time attempting a pure evasion build so not sure how it correlates well with HC (although enfeeble and blasphemy will be on at all times) I am usually slayer with just tons of leech.. I'll probably forgo vaal pact for more regen so I can run blood rage comfortably..

Anyone got ideas for a tree?!

P.S I am really sorry if this is in your thread or someone has already done a HC version but I can't find it !! Direct me if its there! I even thought about going something like lightning strike to keep distance but not sure what the optimal links would be or if it would even come close to the dmg moltenstrike can put out.
Last edited by Destreaga on Dec 29, 2017, 1:24:59 AM
Blade flurry is out meta , but when i try this build with BF ( lagacy ), it's really cool. I can get to 55% crit chance and 505 % crit multuplier ( trying to get to 555, lol )
So if anyone want to play hit and dash style, blade flurry is a good choice instead of MS ( my opinion :D)
"
epidx83 wrote:
hes trying to debate a opal ring > 2 socket bubonic. simply not true. A absolutely perfect rolled opal is 29% damage with 6x perfect dmg rolls, 2x perfect rolled 4x ele murderous is 30%. Thats before you factor the 10% increase for using a murderous, plus the % life on the boots. A opal is not better than 2 socket boots. I'm willing to bet i could get close to 2x perfect murderous jewels and a pair of 2 sock bubonic FAR cheaper then a mirror + fee ring.

Man why would I need to import your build when I'm running 8 jewels myself? 8>6 if you don't know. You are hard to understand, and also you can't read. Ofc 2x opal for 2 ex + 400 edps claw > bubonic for 15 ex with 2 jewels for 5ex each, won't even talk about capping res on rings and amu with some decent t1 stats. It would be around the same cost. That's what I wrote.
"
hubs1996 wrote:
"
epidx83 wrote:
hes trying to debate a opal ring > 2 socket bubonic. simply not true. A absolutely perfect rolled opal is 29% damage with 6x perfect dmg rolls, 2x perfect rolled 4x ele murderous is 30%. Thats before you factor the 10% increase for using a murderous, plus the % life on the boots. A opal is not better than 2 socket boots. I'm willing to bet i could get close to 2x perfect murderous jewels and a pair of 2 sock bubonic FAR cheaper then a mirror + fee ring.

Man why would I need to import your build when I'm running 8 jewels myself? 8>6 if you don't know. You are hard to understand, and also you can't read. Ofc 2x opal for 2 ex + 400 edps claw > bubonic for 15 ex with 2 jewels for 5ex each, won't even talk about capping res on rings and amu with some decent t1 stats. It would be around the same cost. That's what I wrote.

Oh, now its 3 slots > 1 slot. gotchya....
"
epidx83 wrote:

Now? Go read previous messages again, because clearly you are a little slow. It is about min-maxing on a fixed budget, and if the price is the same yea 3 slots = 1. And it's also funny how you tried to act smart about jewels, but you have all of them pure flat with no multipliers...
"
hubs1996 wrote:
"
epidx83 wrote:

Now? Go read previous messages again, because clearly you are a little slow. It is about min-maxing on a fixed budget, and if the price is the same yea 3 slots = 1. And it's also funny how you tried to act smart about jewels, but you have all of them pure flat with no multipliers...

Ill guarantee ive spent a fraction on my gear as you did yours, and I have shaper down so who gives a shit? Point being said, ONE PERFECT DPS OPAL that would cost a MIRROR + THE FEE is NOT better then a 15ex boot with 2 gems. IS THAT EASY ENOUGH for your dense brain to understand?
"
Morehei wrote:
"
neptune81 wrote:

LOL sry mate but yea, I read this stuff as the OP ruled out. Still, it doesnt answer the question properly cause I got the HoI at max level (20/20) and this doesnt seem to work. But yea thanks for your kindly reaction to see a noob in me instead of answer my question ;)

Well, my bad I didnt check your gem setup.
I removed it personnally, wasnt happy with the proc rate of the buffs ; it was working but very rarely, or maybe I wasnt checking my buffs often enough ?
That still doesnt answer your question though :p

One poor alternative is to use an abyss jewel with % chance to get onslaught on kill, I suspect it will work better.

Nice thanks, thats what I had in mind as well, just to remove this setup cause HoI doesnt kill as often (in mine case, almost never) as I hoped for.
"
Warranx wrote:

Well I DID check your gem setup, and you DO have "Elemental Focus" in your Molten Strike setup just like the the FAQ says NOT to do if you want innervate shows up. As for seeing icons, I'm not sure if this affects onslaught regularly, but it might be the "Flask Icons" option in the UI. Also if your molten strike is the one doing the killing blow (as opposed to the shatter effect of HoI) you'll never get onslaught from it.

Cool you checked my gem setup, but in the description the OP clearly said that HoI NEEDS to KILL mobs to proc Innervate and Onslaught - the problem is not my Ele Focus but that HoI isnt simply strong enough or fast enough to kill by itself. So I think you may need to check the Faqs again mate.
Last edited by neptune81 on Dec 29, 2017, 2:04:18 AM
"
epidx83 wrote:
"
hubs1996 wrote:
"
epidx83 wrote:

Ill guarantee ive spent a fraction on my gear as you did yours, and I have shaper down so who gives a shit? Point being said, ONE PERFECT DPS OPAL that would cost a MIRROR + THE FEE is NOT better then a 15ex boot with 2 gems. IS THAT EASY ENOUGH for your dense brain to understand?

LMAO. You have terrible reading skills.

1. Who gives a fuck about your 5 rips shaper? How did that go? 80 c entry for 1 c drop? You are pro. Your own build? Shaper viable?

2. You are comparing flat edps on boots to multiplier on a ring in a vacuum with out considering claw and other multipliers and flat edps ON 8 OTHER JEWELS, who gives a fuck about 2 in boots. But I guess you can't even buy 1 jewel with a multiplier so maybe that's one more thing you don't understand. There was never a discussion about perfect opal > 2 socket bubonic with perfect murderous. Stop troling and stfu. I wrote it already for you, but again your reading skills have failed you. Try again come on: It is about min-maxing on a fixed budget. And here I'll quote you, because you are hilarious

"
epidx83 wrote:

IS THAT EASY ENOUGH for your dense brain to understand?
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
fabi06 wrote:
One Question,
is this build HC Viable?
and where does the lifeleech with swords come from?
AND :D Whats kind of better, molten strike or bladeflurry?

1. Yes its hardcore viable. I had this conformed by quite a few users and some made it to 100. Most pretty much invested a little more into life than the original guide.

2. From the Life leech nodes just below Vaal Pact. There is a dedicated section with an adjusted passive tree in the guide.

3. Molten Strike is far better at the moment. It might get nerfed in the future or maybe not, well see.

Anyone know where those HC dudes posts are?.. I'm searching but cant seem to find haha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info