[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Kitaen wrote:
"
hubs1996 wrote:
"
Eathb wrote:
This is a 200M XP/rate on Waterways using Shroud (shaped Channel is better for XP btw)

https://youtu.be/GUozTArgupQ

This is some RMT setup and it should clear t16 in 4 min not t11...

Why would you use shroud on inquisitor with inevitable judgment...

Also bubonic are overrated. Having normal boots allows you to have t1-2 wed on rings and belt, and maybe amulet with crit chance or multi, all with life and some flat edps, because you don't need to stack resists there. So you get 20% dmg from bubonic but lose much more.

that is not correct, you can have WED/flat on all items and still resi cap easily (since wed/flat is a prefix and does not interfere with your resi rolls). bubonics are underrated if anything.

you are right with shroud though, makes little to no sense.

also his gear is very average, i don't see anything outstanding, pretty standard stuff.

Man you can't be serious. That is correct if you don't want to pay 10 ex for 1 ring (2 times the amount this build should run on). It's just simply better to get 50% + WED rings with lower resists and life.

His 'pretty standard stuff' goes into 25 ex and he is totally clueless what should be done, so yeah, RMT, and showcasing that when this build is meant to clear everything on a budget is just funny. Also he mentioned XP, when he could just go shaped linear t15 like siege and make double that with 0 effort.

Also there is no difference between bubonic with 1 or 2 sockets. Only some RMT would buy 2 sockets. You logic is terribly flawed if you think they are any good, and worth 15 ex for 2 sockets (3 times the amount this build should run on). Even from min-maxing standpoint they are not BIS and they are simply useless.

Stop commenting from a biased point of view. IDK how you made currency. IDC. but you are simply spreading false information in a guide thread.

"
Skumbagrage wrote:
If you are running a tombfist how do edit your gem setup to maximize your dps? What skill gem do you get rid of?

Tombfist setup 4 ez t16:

Enlighten in the helmet.

Onslaught from jewels (in the gloves) has 100% uptime.

We don't run innervate so we can use elemental focus for clear swapped with conc effect for bosses

Last edited by hubs1996 on Dec 28, 2017, 8:04:56 PM
"
I gave it another shot lately, cause a lot of folks seemed quite unhappy with the 3B3R Setup and I discovered that with the right amount of Player Skill, AC is rather effective and with perfect execution and can in theory even surpass Elemental Focus or Added Lightning with good gear.

Before i delve into re-chroming my gear could you be a little more specific into what's this "perfect execution" is? You kinda make it sound like the old setup is better and the new one is only if you can't get the 3R3B.

I'm really in love with your build, it's the most fun I've had with this game in a while by the way.
"
hubs1996 wrote:

Man you can't be serious. That is correct if you don't want to pay 10 ex for 1 ring (2 times the amount this build should run on). It's just simply better to get 50% + WED rings with lower resists and life.

His 'pretty standard stuff' goes into 25 ex and he is totally clueless what should be done, so yeah, RMT, and showcasing that when this build is meant to clear everything on a budget is just funny. Also he mentioned XP, when he could just go shaped linear t15 like siege and make double that with 0 effort.

Also there is no difference between bubonic with 1 or 2 sockets. Only some RMT would buy 2 sockets. You logic is terribly flawed if you think they are any good, and worth 15 ex for 2 sockets (3 times the amount this build should run on). Even from min-maxing standpoint they are not BIS and they are simply useless.

Stop commenting from a biased point of view. IDK how you made currency. IDC. but you are simply spreading false information in a guide thread.

20-25 ex is two or three good drops or luck with fusings at this stage in the league.

2-socket bubonics are absolutely insane (whereas 1 sockets are rather okaish). the sheer amount of dmg/stats you can get with two good four-stat murderous eyes is beyond words and no pair of rare boots can compete with that. also you can wear bubonics AND tombfists at the same time given how little a non increased duration CWDT/IC does most of the time.
also as mentioned earlier, running herald of thunder is very questionable (at least for me) even with a lvl 3 or 4 enlighten. your mana will be done after literally 4-5 charges/whirling blades and this is not something i am willing to give up when moving around quickly. so i threw out herald of thunder/enlighten and cwdt/ic. room for 4 jewel slots that provide a lot more overall.

it is hardly bias. i could not care less if bubonics/tombsfists were be supercheap but stronger or vice versa. but if you are willing to take it to the extreme, they do offer great possibilties for upgrades, which are - as you mentioned - very expensive and thus not suited for everyone.

tdlr: false information? definitely not. if anything, i provide the most extreme version. not budget/beginner friendly? that is for sure. would you agree on that?
IGN: Kitaen
Noob question, but what does these (the numbers) mean?

[20/0]
[1/0]
[20/20]
First number is the level of the gem, second is its quality ; 20/15 is lvl 20 gem, quality 15%.
"

20-25 ex is two or three good drops or luck with fusings at this stage in the league.

It's not about the price of the gear, it's about using it on t11 instead of t16.

"

2-socket bubonics are absolutely insane (whereas 1 sockets are rather okaish). the sheer amount of dmg/stats you can get with two good four-stat murderous eyes is beyond words and no pair of rare boots can compete with that. also you can wear bubonics AND tombfists at the same time given how little a non increased duration CWDT/IC does most of the time.

We don't need increased duration, we just need to survive the initial burst and we will leech anyway during that time frame. If you want to go as fast as possible the IC will proc a lot.

"

also as mentioned earlier, running herald of thunder is very questionable (at least for me) even with a lvl 3 or 4 enlighten. your mana will be done after literally 4-5 charges/whirling blades and this is not something i am willing to give up when moving around quickly. so i threw out herald of thunder/enlighten and cwdt/ic.

Herald of thunder with vinktar is life leech. With no vaal pact and no HoT you will rip on some bosses. You use movement skill with blood magic to not have mana problems.

"

room for 4 jewel slots that provide a lot more overall.

2 jewel slots in boots. And it's only 10% increased damage if you want to run all murderous. 2 jewels can give 30k dps if all your multipliers are on point but it's simply not worth it because getting any other upgrade for 15 ex will give you twice as much. There is no way that getting bubonic will provide a lot more overall than any other upgrade for this price

"

it is hardly bias. i could not care less if bubonics/tombsfists were be supercheap but stronger or vice versa. but if you are willing to take it to the extreme, they do offer great possibilties for upgrades, which are - as you mentioned - very expensive and thus not suited for everyone.

tdlr: false information? definitely not. if anything, i provide the most extreme version. not budget/beginner friendly? that is for sure. would you agree on that?

Extreme version is something to look for, but it should be optimized and not gimmicky. Tombfist may be BIS and I'm using them from day 3 of the league. Whereas bubonic require you to spend not only 15 ex for the boots, but also around 15 ex for the jewellery to ONLY match 2 ex setup with rare boots. If you really want to spend 30 ex just get a 400 edps claw. Place for bubonic in 100 ex build? No. In 200 ex build? Maybe.
"
hubs1996 wrote:

You seem to have no idea how strong 4x ele rolled murderous are. Feel free to import my guy into pob and disable my jewels. I paid no more than 13c for any jewel i have equipped, some were only 1c. You dont even need to socket for the bonus, when you can get 40% increase from the just the boots with 2x murderous in them. If you too lazy to import I can tell you my 6x murderous jewels is almost 1/2 my dmg.
using tombfist i tink its still ok... but with bulbonic.. i tink it would be very hard to cap resist + get more life....

i am using tombfist now and i am abit short of gemslots.. planning to sacrifice faster attacks and shift some ard to accomodate cwdt+ic... dun look at my gems now coz i have not sorted them yet. :(

damage wise, def bulbonic boots offer much higher damage, but sacrificing life + resists i tink?

hes trying to debate a opal ring > 2 socket bubonic. simply not true. A absolutely perfect rolled opal is 29% damage with 6x perfect dmg rolls, 2x perfect rolled 4x ele murderous is 30%. Thats before you factor the 10% increase for using a murderous, plus the % life on the boots. A opal is not better than 2 socket boots. I'm willing to bet i could get close to 2x perfect murderous jewels and a pair of 2 sock bubonic FAR cheaper then a mirror + fee ring.
Alright I got lucky and got my belly 3R/3B finally so I guess I won't try out the 4R/2B setup. Since I also didn't feel like I'd be able to maximize the AC damage for single targets.

I plan to buy lycosidae tomorrow as well hopefully. Then will likely works towards grabbing a vinktar flask and fixing up the rest of my gear while I look for jewels as well.

Is using Wasp Nest decent for awhile? I eventually want to grab the +2/+3 proj enchant helm as my last item since it'll take me awhile to get that currency unless I happen to get lucky soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info