[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Morehei wrote:
"
neptune81 wrote:

<snip>

I´m wondering how we can see if the Onslaught -> Innervate -> HoI is working, because I cant see any Icon showing up, if the answer was anywhere on the previous 194 pages, I would appreciated it if someone could explain it to me again :)

Thanks in advance

"1. Why does my Innervate and Onslaught not proc?

Most likely "Elemental Focus" is linked to your Molten Strike or Blade Flurry skill. This prevents Elemental Ailments from proccing. Innervate is dependant on Elemental Ailments to be active. Also you need to have HoI on a decently high level to actually kill monsters by itself to proc those effects."

Just below the usually ignored advice :
"MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS. BEFORE POSTING HERE READ THIS FIRST!!!"

You're welcome.

LOL sry mate but yea, I read this stuff as the OP ruled out. Still, it doesnt answer the question properly cause I got the HoI at max level (20/20) and this doesnt seem to work. But yea thanks for your kindly reaction to see a noob in me instead of answer my question ;)
"
GornoDD wrote:
sake

You might wanna check out the new update I just posted in the guide. Its about an alternate much setup for molten strike

Haha damn, right after I used so many chromes :( . Hmm I may try this setup out if I get 4R/2B before I guess. I'm a bit hesitant since I'm not sure if I can execute this setup well enough that AC will be strong against bosses.

Will test out later today, thanks.
"
neptune81 wrote:

LOL sry mate but yea, I read this stuff as the OP ruled out. Still, it doesnt answer the question properly cause I got the HoI at max level (20/20) and this doesnt seem to work. But yea thanks for your kindly reaction to see a noob in me instead of answer my question ;)

Well, my bad I didnt check your gem setup.
I removed it personnally, wasnt happy with the proc rate of the buffs ; it was working but very rarely, or maybe I wasnt checking my buffs often enough ?
That still doesnt answer your question though :p

One poor alternative is to use an abyss jewel with % chance to get onslaught on kill, I suspect it will work better.
"
neptune81 wrote:
"
Morehei wrote:
"
neptune81 wrote:

<snip>

I´m wondering how we can see if the Onslaught -> Innervate -> HoI is working, because I cant see any Icon showing up, if the answer was anywhere on the previous 194 pages, I would appreciated it if someone could explain it to me again :)

Thanks in advance

"1. Why does my Innervate and Onslaught not proc?

Most likely "Elemental Focus" is linked to your Molten Strike or Blade Flurry skill. This prevents Elemental Ailments from proccing. Innervate is dependant on Elemental Ailments to be active. Also you need to have HoI on a decently high level to actually kill monsters by itself to proc those effects."

Just below the usually ignored advice :
"MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS. BEFORE POSTING HERE READ THIS FIRST!!!"

You're welcome.

Well I DID check your gem setup, and you DO have "Elemental Focus" in your Molten Strike setup just like the the FAQ says NOT to do if you want innervate shows up. As for seeing icons, I'm not sure if this affects onslaught regularly, but it might be the "Flask Icons" option in the UI. Also if your molten strike is the one doing the killing blow (as opposed to the shatter effect of HoI) you'll never get onslaught from it.
"
GornoDD wrote:
sake

You might wanna check out the new update I just posted in the guide. Its about an alternate much setup for molten strike

Well.. considering the amount of chromes I spent to get 3R/3B and since it killed shaper with no problems I will be sticking with the old setup. For up to T15 I don't swap gems anyway so is not a big hassle. Cheers.
Thanks for this build and guide.
Even easier to delete bosses as with my ele wander last league.

Here is my gear i killed shaper with at lvl 91. PoB calculates my damage at 401k shaper dps(all flask up), with a 255 ele dps claw.
(Character is NoPants_JustBalls)

I really like this this build and how youre still updating it ;d I have just one smol request... if it isnt to much for you could you update Path of Building pastebin link every 3-4 build updates? (By that i mean changing gear for "best in spot" (in your opinion), and other changes like gems etc ;d)
If you are running a tombfist how do edit your gem setup to maximize your dps? What skill gem do you get rid of?
"
Skumbagrage wrote:
If you are running a tombfist how do edit your gem setup to maximize your dps? What skill gem do you get rid of?

I got rid of faster attacks from my movement setup. if you have 2 abyss sockets then you might have to consider dropping onslaught.

I would swap movement setup in helm. Put Blood Rage instead of Faster Attacks.
Keep HoI with Innervate in gloves + 2 abyss jwls. one of the jwl should have % to proc onslaught on kill. That would give you a massive boost for the build. Ofc assuming you got some gg abyss jwls. Otherwise might not even worth removing a rare glove.
Last edited by alecs87 on Dec 28, 2017, 7:38:24 PM
Could you please have a link to your skill tree? I would really appreciate it rather than only having path of building as the only way to access it. If not, thanks anyways. Cheers and awesome build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info