[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Shaper down here as well, multiple times already - really cool and very strong build - thanks for it.

I´m wondering how we can see if the Onslaught -> Innervate -> HoI is working, because I cant see any Icon showing up, if the answer was anywhere on the previous 194 pages, I would appreciated it if someone could explain it to me again :)

Thanks in advance
Hi all,

I've spent a good part of the day respeccing (and buying new gear) my freezing pulse totem char to this awesome looking claw build.

I do have a question about how to play this build. When do you use the skills blood rage, ancestral protectpor and orb of storms?
Do you cast those all the time as you move around? Or do you use (some of) these only at bossfights?

Thanks in advance.
"
alecs87 wrote:
"
AlphaRage wrote:
Since nobody answered I'm asking again:

Do I really get rid of Elemental Focus and take Inc AOE for bosses? If so, why?

Also where is the anti freeze in this build?

cmon... this been answered 50 times so far.. OFC NOT! how can that even makes sense?

you use aoe for trash.. mass dmg for bosses.

Freez imune on flask if you farm and open boxes.. otherwise you don't need it for boss farm/ lab

The original wording was confusing so I wasn't completely sure about it. Since the guide has been updated now this question should be answered more easily.
I feel like there should be another skill for clearing trashes because i hate MS for clearing. I did see some people use lightning strike or frost blades with elder crafted gloves or thunderfist but it kinda fks up my resists. Anyone here who uses a different skill for clearing?
Last edited by Terrony on Dec 28, 2017, 4:15:08 PM
Where do you put the second Wildfire gem? I cannot see any place where it will be in the vicinity of 4 +10 Strenght nodes :/
"
Kalsten wrote:
Where do you put the second Wildfire gem? I cannot see any place where it will be in the vicinity of 4 +10 Strenght nodes :/

The first two you can reach with the Vaal Pact tree. You don't have to skill all of the +10 nodes.
"
Kalsten wrote:

1st above "Devotion" node 2nd just under the main Templar start tree.

Snapped this for 1ex
while my tooltip dmg went do with about 10K .. I'm hoping the extra 3 projectiles will make up for it.

The only think I have not cleared with this build is Hall Of Grandmasters ... they wrecked me.
Last edited by alecs87 on Dec 28, 2017, 4:27:55 PM
"
alecs87 wrote:
"
Kalsten wrote:

Snapped this for 1ex
while my tooltip dmg went do with about 10K .. I'm hoping the extra 3 projectiles will make up for it.

The only think I have not cleared with this build is Hall Of Grandmasters ... they wrecked me.

Lmao, damn hella lucky man. Nice!

Meanwhile I can't even get the colors for my belly :( think I'm 800 chromes in using the vorici 1b method. Feelsbadman, hoping to get the colors later today when I can log in after buying some more chromes and then 6 linking it. Will grab the shield after that and work towards other smaller upgrades till I can afford a helm with the +2/3 proj enchant.

No idea how you found that one for 1ex without it being sniped instantly.
"
frost21 wrote:
"
alecs87 wrote:
"
Kalsten wrote:

Snapped this for 1ex

Lmao, damn hella lucky man. Nice!

Meanwhile I can't even get the colors for my belly :( think I'm 800 chromes in using the vorici 1b method. Feelsbadman, hoping to get the colors later today when I can log in after buying some more chromes and then 6 linking it. Will grab the shield after that and work towards other smaller upgrades till I can afford a helm with the +2/3 proj enchant.

No idea how you found that one for 1ex without it being sniped instantly.
sake

You might wanna check out the new update I just posted in the guide. Its about an alternate much setup for molten strike
"
neptune81 wrote:

<snip>

I´m wondering how we can see if the Onslaught -> Innervate -> HoI is working, because I cant see any Icon showing up, if the answer was anywhere on the previous 194 pages, I would appreciated it if someone could explain it to me again :)

Thanks in advance

"1. Why does my Innervate and Onslaught not proc?

Most likely "Elemental Focus" is linked to your Molten Strike or Blade Flurry skill. This prevents Elemental Ailments from proccing. Innervate is dependant on Elemental Ailments to be active. Also you need to have HoI on a decently high level to actually kill monsters by itself to proc those effects."

Just below the usually ignored advice :
"MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS. BEFORE POSTING HERE READ THIS FIRST!!!"

You're welcome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info