[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Is it normal to have serious mana problems? I am oom like 30% of the time, attacking with my fist instead of MS :/ (against single target worse than against a group) (I am only lvl 65 yet, though)
"
BansheeLP wrote:
Is it normal to have serious mana problems? I am oom like 30% of the time, attacking with my fist instead of MS :/ (against single target worse than against a group) (I am only lvl 65 yet, though)

Your profile is private so I could not check but if you have either Soul Raker from right of the tree or Spirit Void from bottom, you should not be OOM.
"
hubs1996 wrote:
"
Eathb wrote:
This is a 200M XP/rate on Waterways using Shroud (shaped Channel is better for XP btw)

https://youtu.be/GUozTArgupQ

This is some RMT setup and it should clear t16 in 4 min not t11...

Why would you use shroud on inquisitor with inevitable judgment...

Also bubonic are overrated. Having normal boots allows you to have t1-2 wed on rings and belt, and maybe amulet with crit chance or multi, all with life and some flat edps, because you don't need to stack resists there. So you get 20% dmg from bubonic but lose much more.

that is not correct, you can have WED/flat on all items and still resi cap easily (since wed/flat is a prefix and does not interfere with your resi rolls). bubonics are underrated if anything.

you are right with shroud though, makes little to no sense.

also his gear is very average, i don't see anything outstanding, pretty standard stuff.
IGN: Kitaen
Last edited by Kitaen on Dec 28, 2017, 1:49:18 PM
my profile is now visible. I got Soul Raker, yet I go oom

"
Lynkeus_ wrote:
"
BansheeLP wrote:

Your profile is private so I could not check but if you have either Soul Raker from right of the tree or Spirit Void from bottom, you should not be OOM.
you gotta risk it for the bisquit

shaper down w/ 4.7k hp on 5 link, 2nd attempt ever. only thing left in the game i havent killed is uber atziri now. thanks for sharing this amazing build never thought i would be able to do this so early on a char ( this my 2nd char this league)

QQ

Onwards to uber atziri!
Last edited by epidx83 on Dec 28, 2017, 2:47:35 PM
Do we still try to stack flat ele damage if we're using the Wasp Nest/Non-VP version? Not sure if I should still be going for flat ele or phys.

Also, for Abyss jewels, are the "attacks for claws" still beneficial for us? Or should we be just throwing out any that are flat damage/crit/life/AS%?

Thanks!
"
alecs87 wrote:
"
Hi, I'm attemping to roll RRRBBB on my ar/eva base chest but it's proving to be very difficult. I have it at RRRBBG right now and I'm wondering if putting Added Cold Support in the green slot would be a good choice for now. Which blue gem would I drop in favor of Added Cold?

Thanks for your time and thanks for the guide/inspiration.

Crit multi gem maybe.

Crit multi is a blue gem. I'm wondering what green gem I should use.
Since nobody answered I'm asking again:

Do I really get rid of Elemental Focus and take Inc AOE for bosses? If so, why?

Also where is the anti freeze in this build?
"
AlphaRage wrote:

The inquisitor has either bonus crit multi or crit chance based on whether the target has ailments on it so it probably has something to do with that I'd imagine. Anti-freeze is probably from a life flask.
"
AlphaRage wrote:

cmon... this been answered 50 times so far.. OFC NOT! how can that even makes sense?

you use aoe for trash.. mass dmg for bosses.

Freez imune on flask if you farm and open boxes.. otherwise you don't need it for boss farm/ lab

"

Crit multi is a blue gem. I'm wondering what green gem I should use.

yea ofc sry.. my brain wasn't functioning at that hour lol.

I guess added cold or faster attacks. you could try different combos in Path of Building.
Last edited by alecs87 on Dec 28, 2017, 3:40:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info