[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Hey, I purchased a six linked body armor (dex base) without noticing that it will be very hard to get 3 blue and 3 red sockets. So I crafted 3 red and 3 green sockets.This urged me to figure out a new setup which I would like to present now:

MoltenStrike - Multistrike - Ancestrall Call - Faster Attacks - Added Cold Damage - Ice Bite support

for Bosses I just swap "eledmg for attacks" with "ancestral call".

Surprisingly this set up works very well. According to Path of Building my new setup deals 86k DPS instead of 57k DPS (single target version) and 48k DPS instead of 32k DPS while mapping.
The huge amount of attack speed results in a better leech and a higher amount of critical strikes per second.
SO what do you guys think about this? Ever thought about a setup like this or is it just crap?^^
I'm at level 88 and this build is OFF THE HOOK. It really is nutty. When I 6-link my BotBeast I will have roughly 5,500 life.

My question is, when you take Vaal Pact with the 3.1 update, Leech is no longer instant - what do you do to leech back life so quickly, as I'm finding that even when I hit 7-8 enemies at once with Imperial claws I'm struggling to regain life as fast as I lose it!

I'm doing the Blade Flurry version.

Thanks.
Last edited by DaveyGrohlton on Dec 28, 2017, 6:02:18 AM
Iam having a hard time finding a claw better than my

atm i think this is what "holding" me back atm.
Hey i wonder if ruby flask is better then silver flask when do this while also having vinktar when dont have protection vs freeze ???
my ing is killwitches
a very strong build. I completed the uber with 4k6 life
I did my Kitava A10 without Molten Strike just for fun. Was surprised how well it worked. Shield Charge is indeed really strong in this build.

https://youtu.be/baCjK4xI1JI
Hi, I'm attemping to roll RRRBBB on my ar/eva base chest but it's proving to be very difficult. I have it at RRRBBG right now and I'm wondering if putting Added Cold Support in the green slot would be a good choice for now. Which blue gem would I drop in favor of Added Cold?

Thanks for your time and thanks for the guide/inspiration.
"
Hi, I'm attemping to roll RRRBBB on my ar/eva base chest but it's proving to be very difficult. I have it at RRRBBG right now and I'm wondering if putting Added Cold Support in the green slot would be a good choice for now. Which blue gem would I drop in favor of Added Cold?

Thanks for your time and thanks for the guide/inspiration.

Crit multi gem maybe.
Hey, great build.

I am doing it in Abyss League.
I just wanted to know if you could tell me on what I should upgrade next?

I was thinking getting a Dying Sun or switching to Strakonja for more life.

Thanks!

Spoiler
"
Eathb wrote:
This is a 200M XP/rate on Waterways using Shroud (shaped Channel is better for XP btw)

https://youtu.be/GUozTArgupQ

This is some RMT setup and it should clear t16 in 4 min not t11...

Why would you use shroud on inquisitor with inevitable judgment...

Also bubonic are overrated. Having normal boots allows you to have t1-2 wed on rings and belt, and maybe amulet with crit chance or multi, all with life and some flat edps, because you don't need to stack resists there. So you get 20% dmg from bubonic but lose much more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info