[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Awesome build as usual, still not done on the high-end part but so far it's a walk in the park !

Only thing I wish is that you could change the title, for something like "not shaper viable, 100 ex gear required, experienced players only", maybe that would have trim the 192 pages to 20...
Last edited by Morehei on Dec 28, 2017, 2:05:42 PM
Why do you recommend wasp nest without vaal pact? Is there much difference if i go with both?
2 abyssal socket tombfist just dropped for me, sell them or getting the maim bonus is worth keeping?

actually just thought about it, who gives a shit about getting the maim bonus, can throw another 4 prop added ele in there, easily BiS.
Last edited by epidx83 on Dec 28, 2017, 1:34:49 AM
When attempting to craft a gg claw what is the best base to go with imperial or Gemini? imperial seems to be the best dps for me given similar stats, but some people have said Gemini, why is that? You don't seem to need the mana on hit from the gemini and the crit doesnt make up for the lost AS.
Any suggestions?

"
AcerNoctis wrote:
"
RobNob1 wrote:
"
AcerNoctis wrote:
Hi guys. I just get a Belly of the beast chest (5l) and I swapped with my old one. In this moment I’ve problems with my mana. I’m newbie and I rolled coulor of socket to 2blue and next 3 red. Do I need to roll it again to have for example red/blue/red/red/blue? Sorry for that question but I’m really newbie. Thank you for answer in advance.

Hi, It doesnt matter what order the gems are in so rerolling to r/b/r/r/b will make no difference, The way we get mana back is by leeching it from Soul Raker on the tree, if you dont have that yet then make it a priority and use a mana flask in the mean time. hope this helps

Hi. Thank you for your fast response. So it’s mean that I don’t have enough mana cuz when I’m on the “herald of ice/thunder plus enfeebled* I cant use Molten strike( main skill)
How can I fix it?
Thanks again.
get more mana. lol
"
epidx83 wrote:
2 abyssal socket tombfist just dropped for me, sell them or getting the maim bonus is worth keeping?

actually just thought about it, who gives a shit about getting the maim bonus, can throw another 4 prop added ele in there, easily BiS.

but how do u get back the lost resistances, life. I find it harder to balance resists if i use either tombfist/bulbonic. :( it means i need to sacrifice rings, etc.
"
dunaskmey wrote:

but how do u get back the lost resistances, life. I find it harder to balance resists if i use either tombfist/bulbonic. :( it means i need to sacrifice rings, etc.

I don't use bubonic, I don't beleive they are worth using. Better off using good rare boots imo, and use all murderous +ele attack gems. I actually accidently vendored my 6 link today fucking around with a tabula and frost blades/static strike ( was only a 13c courrupted rare with ok stats, didnt lose much thankfully). I just did hydra twice with a tabula, 2 resists uncapped, and 4.1k hp. My gear is actually quite shit, I havent spent hardly anything minus the 4ex spent on the shield and 147 for vinktars, rest just bargain bin stuff. I have 197k tooltip in hide out with flasks/instruments procced/auras. Its great to have the best gear, but this build is so retarded its not even needed.

Now for a question for the uber elite peeps here. My previous best in a league was killing Chimera, tonight I bought the maps for them all and I killed them all so now i have a full shaper set. I did die a couple times on each as I was not familiar with the fights, minus chimera. I have never done shaper, but now I have a full set. Should I sell the set and get some more upgrades and do the next set i farm up, or risk ripping the set?

Last edited by epidx83 on Dec 28, 2017, 3:25:16 AM
Hello Gorno,

a very nice build you created. Because I do not have too much time this league I went with a more budget friendly approach of your original BF Inqui. Because I am lazy and don’t want to swap gems I went for a skill that has quite good clear speed and reasonable single target damage: Sunder :D

Right now the ele axes are very cheap: 10-20c for a very good axe. The jewels with ele damage are between 1-5c and the enchants for helmets are below 1ex.

For jewels I played around in PoB and Murderous jewel with just pure adds to elemental attacks are the most damage for the build. I guess it is the same for the BF-Inqui. I went for more life nodes and will get around 6k life with a belly and lvl 90. I was surprised but crit multi was less damage on the jewels.
I am sitting around 1m shaper dps with lvl 86 and will go for life nodes now to hit 6k life.
Right now I use the faster attacks gem for the nice feeling. With a ruthless gem instead, I will get 10% more damage. I may go for it in the future.

I appreciate any improvements and tips you have for me:

https://pastebin.com/qZdnksP3 (This is a link with my gear expect the belly.)
Last edited by Hedrock01 on Dec 28, 2017, 3:48:11 AM
This is a 200M XP/rate on Waterways using Shroud (shaped Channel is better for XP btw)

https://youtu.be/GUozTArgupQ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info