[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

hi! first i like this build very much! but i dont get it how do you uberlap?

do you something different in you gear or passiv tree?

thx for your answer!

hey guys, wondering if melee critical strike multiplier on jewel works with molten strike balls or just the target we are actually hitting. if its just a single target crit multiplier i assume it isnt that good?
"
Aheya wrote:
hey guys, wondering if melee critical strike multiplier on jewel works with molten strike balls or just the target we are actually hitting. if its just a single target crit multiplier i assume it isnt that good?

nop, does not work on the balls, just the initial hit, so yeah not that great
IGN: Kitaen
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
stexnex wrote:
TY for the build.

I Maybe someone allready recommend that:

You should get one Abyss Jewell with the "5% Chance to Blind Enemies on Hit with Attacks". With our high amount of Projs the Enemies (or Mostly bosses because trash is one shit anyway) would be perma blinded which works insane well with our other layer of defens !

Wow nice, that is actually a quite amazing idea. I wish there where more people who actually help to take this build further inch by inch.

i'm glad that i can "help".

i try everytime to make builds tanky because my playstyle is...i wont talk about it :D

for now i feel 95% of the time unhitable, no matter what boss.

i have to improve my dmg, got bad gear at the moment, but i'm so stingy and can't handle to see my exa went away (i know, its stupid).
i'm also afraid of the +3 proj enchant and if it's realy realy that worthy.
balls to the walls, have you realy noticed a diffrence after you get it? (boss dmg)
!!! Sorry for my "bum english" !!!
Last edited by stexnex on Dec 27, 2017, 3:38:35 PM
"
RobNob1 wrote:
"
AcerNoctis wrote:
Hi guys. I just get a Belly of the beast chest (5l) and I swapped with my old one. In this moment I’ve problems with my mana. I’m newbie and I rolled coulor of socket to 2blue and next 3 red. Do I need to roll it again to have for example red/blue/red/red/blue? Sorry for that question but I’m really newbie. Thank you for answer in advance.

Hi, It doesnt matter what order the gems are in so rerolling to r/b/r/r/b will make no difference, The way we get mana back is by leeching it from Soul Raker on the tree, if you dont have that yet then make it a priority and use a mana flask in the mean time. hope this helps

Hi. Thank you for your fast response. So it’s mean that I don’t have enough mana cuz when I’m on the “herald of ice/thunder plus enfeebled* I cant use Molten strike( main skill)
How can I fix it?
Thanks again.
I have a question about the herald of ice/innervate/onsalught support. molten strikes can't inflict ailments so how do we get to procc Herald of ice for the support buffs?
"
This is the main setup. You Swap "Ele Focus" for "Increased Area" and "Ancestral Call" for "Ele Dmg with Attacks" for Single Target.

Does this mean that I will use Inc AOE and Ele Dmg for bosses? I get why Ele Dmg but not why Inc AOE instead of Ele Focus.
now in the build there two passive tree build one with vaal pact and other without
so to clear this up for me what best to go with to clear all end game ?

Guys sorry for noob question,it's not even about a build itself.
I just really confused about crafting in this game,was read a ton of craft threads,still don't know the right answer.
How can i check - can i have multiple crafted mod on this claw and craft both %As +% Multiplier on them.(I really don't know how that suffix/preffix mod thing works),i read in one thread that *Can have multiple craft mods* craft takes up a suffix slot itself,on poeaffix i checked claw tabs,and it says that both AS% and %Multiplier are suffixes so i can't craft it both on this claw right?

Also +int/As/Crit/ are all suffixes as i see on poeaffix,and fire/light added dmg are affixes,since rare item can't have more then either 3affixes/3Suffixes i can't craft %multiplier on them as 4nd Suffix right?

If so can i craft Added Cold dmg on them as 3rd affix or will *Can have Multiple craft mods* mod eat the suffix slot of AS?

PS. I got it. Elreon eats 1 suffix slot,so i can't.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Dec 27, 2017, 5:35:49 PM
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:

Guys sorry for noob question,it's not even about a build itself.
I just really confused about crafting in this game,was read a ton of craft threads,still don't know the right answer.
How can i check - can i have multiple crafted mod on this claw and craft both %As +% Multiplier on them.(I really don't know how that suffix/preffix mod thing works),i read in one thread that *Can have multiple craft mods* craft takes up a suffix slot itself,on poeaffix i checked claw tabs,and it says that both AS% and %Multiplier are suffixes so i can't craft it both on this claw right?

Also +int/As/Crit/ are all suffixes as i see on poeaffix,and fire/light added dmg are affixes,since rare item can't have more then either 3affixes/3Suffixes i can't craft %multiplier on them as 4nd Suffix right?

If so can i craft Added Cold dmg on them as 3rd affix or will *Can have Multiple craft mods* mod eat the suffix slot of AS?

PS. I got it. Elreon eats 1 suffix slot,so i can't.

poeaffix.net
rare can have 3 prefix/3 suffix

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info