[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

TY for the build.

I Maybe someone allready recommend that:

You should get one Abyss Jewell with the "5% Chance to Blind Enemies on Hit with Attacks". With our high amount of Projs the Enemies (or Mostly bosses because trash is one shit anyway) would be perma blinded which works insane well with our other layer of defens !
!!! Sorry for my "bum english" !!!
Last edited by stexnex on Dec 27, 2017, 9:18:54 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psb8InEGgYQ
Level 87 with shitty gear tier8 shaped iceberg with 260% monsters crit modifier. Thought it's good idea to showcase how a simple medium tier map run looks with extremely budget gear , so if any of you wondering if it's worth to start such build or not you can decide for yourself(50-60c tops combined for all my items in this video)

-Majority of my gems are not even level 20, almost all have no quality
-I don't have Lycosidae
-I don't have 6L Belly
-I don't have the required unique flasks to maximise DPS
-My crit chance is only around 30%
-I don't run HoT since i can't afford lvl3 enlighten atm, more dps missing
-Tooltip with trash clearing setup is about 20 to 25k depending on flask management and frenzy/power charges
-Single target with 3/3 frenzy/power charges and flasks + ancestral protector is above 40k tooltip

and YET, tier8 rare shaped map looks like a walk in the park, didn't even come close to dying once WHILE still missing all of those things listed above ! i know tier8 map is nothing impressive at all, but i just wanted to show that this build requires minimal investment to have fun at the game and feel safe in maps. haven't yet tried anything above t10 since i really need to upgrade some of the gear to comfortably do t11+. overall this build is probably in top3 of my all time favorite. great job Gorno.

WARNING ! THIS BUILD IS A PC DESTROYER! as you can see in the video my framerate drops to 5-10 when clearing abyss or bulky packs. you really want a good computer if you want to play comfortably with this build.
Last edited by iAmTotalNoob on Dec 27, 2017, 10:02:20 AM
"
Kj1 wrote:
"
Wanting to try out tombfist, what would our links look like with that?
I noticed in your example both heralds and blood rage. I'm assuming the shield charge moves to helmet?
What would I move to boots with moving the herald?

Edit:
Just realized this would mean herald of light would lose its link with my enlighten.

I'm thinking we could just put Herald of Ice - Innervate - Blood Rage in the gloves and still move the shield charge to the helmet..unless there is a better 3rd gem in this situation.

I could be wrong but, with this we wouldn't miss onslaught with the gloves 10% attack speed and it wouldn't mess with the enlighten set up. With a good gem such as:

would this stand against the gripped gloves?
What do you think GornoDD?

Here is what I came up with:

With the corrupted "+1 to level of socketed gems" on the gloves the enlighten helped with mana reservation a lot. I moved shield charge to helmet but now wonder what I could use in the free slot of my boots. Anyone have any ideas?
Congratz with this guide dude I really loved it.

Since I am not new but not so experienced in this game, could you tell me what should I improve/change in my build?
Hello everybody,
great build is really fun to play.
Can you check my profile and tell me which upgrade to save next?
personally, I would go to a Vessel of Vinitkar.

Thx and have Fun
"
stexnex wrote:
TY for the build.

I Maybe someone allready recommend that:

You should get one Abyss Jewell with the "5% Chance to Blind Enemies on Hit with Attacks". With our high amount of Projs the Enemies (or Mostly bosses because trash is one shit anyway) would be perma blinded which works insane well with our other layer of defens !

Wow nice, that is actually a quite amazing idea. I wish there where more people who actually help to take this build further inch by inch.
Hi. I am very new to this s game. Never taken down kitava act 10 new that is.

How do you feel this build would fare played in abyss ssf hc. Would it be really hard ? Also I am abit Worried about reflect mobs.

Thx in advanced
Last edited by Snookerrules on Dec 27, 2017, 1:35:04 PM
Hi, I am level 92 and am loving the build. I see you have put in a No Vaal Pact build path now and I feel it would be stronger. Is it worth the currency to respec (as it will cost a lot) Has anyone done this as well and what are your thoughts? Thanks All
Hi guys. I just get a Belly of the beast chest (5l) and I swapped with my old one. In this moment I’ve problems with my mana. I’m newbie and I rolled coulor of socket to 2blue and next 3 red. Do I need to roll it again to have for example red/blue/red/red/blue? Sorry for that question but I’m really newbie. Thank you for answer in advance.
"
AcerNoctis wrote:
Hi guys. I just get a Belly of the beast chest (5l) and I swapped with my old one. In this moment I’ve problems with my mana. I’m newbie and I rolled coulor of socket to 2blue and next 3 red. Do I need to roll it again to have for example red/blue/red/red/blue? Sorry for that question but I’m really newbie. Thank you for answer in advance.

Hi, It doesnt matter what order the gems are in so rerolling to r/b/r/r/b will make no difference, The way we get mana back is by leeching it from Soul Raker on the tree, if you dont have that yet then make it a priority and use a mana flask in the mean time. hope this helps
Last edited by RobNob1 on Dec 27, 2017, 2:17:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info