[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Hey guys! TY for the build, lvling atm - awesome fun! As I do not have the currency to get a 6l Belly I am wondering what would be better - a 5lBelly or a 6l Rare that I will roll myself? Should be added taht I play HC, while belly will probably be more defensive will the dps loss be too great?
"
The_Gurk wrote:
Hey guys! TY for the build, lvling atm - awesome fun! As I do not have the currency to get a 6l Belly I am wondering what would be better - a 5lBelly or a 6l Rare that I will roll myself? Should be added taht I play HC, while belly will probably be more defensive will the dps loss be too great?

I went with a Tabula and upgraded to a 6L belly as soon as I could afford it. I never try to link it myself cause I never get lucky when I really need to. You could buy the cheapest 6L possible and roll at least some stats until you go with belly.

Wanting to try out tombfist, what would our links look like with that?
I noticed in your example both heralds and blood rage. I'm assuming the shield charge moves to helmet?
What would I move to boots with moving the herald?

Edit:
Just realized this would mean herald of light would lose its link with my enlighten.
Last edited by Kj1 on Dec 27, 2017, 7:54:12 AM
How do i go about dealing with traps in lab? theres so little armour that I just die to traps every single lab i try ...
"
CrazyTongue wrote:
How do i go about dealing with traps in lab? theres so little armour that I just die to traps every single lab i try ...

First of all, just add another life-flask to your setup.

If you wanna brains-off chain-farm lab, I recommend switching to the non-vp passive tree. It takes like 20-30 regrets but you can make that back in a single lab run.

If you wanna be absolutely super brains-off, you can additionally pick up a lvl20 stone golem for some even better regeneration.
Is a hybrid claws good for this build? cuz i see in molten strike description said that 60 % phys dmg converted to fire dmg
"
Wanting to try out tombfist, what would our links look like with that?
I noticed in your example both heralds and blood rage. I'm assuming the shield charge moves to helmet?
What would I move to boots with moving the herald?

Edit:
Just realized this would mean herald of light would lose its link with my enlighten.

I'm thinking we could just put Herald of Ice - Innervate - Blood Rage in the gloves and still move the shield charge to the helmet..unless there is a better 3rd gem in this situation.

I could be wrong but, with this we wouldn't miss onslaught with the gloves 10% attack speed and it wouldn't mess with the enlighten set up. With a good gem such as:

would this stand against the gripped gloves?
What do you think GornoDD?
Last edited by Kj1 on Dec 27, 2017, 8:13:19 AM
Is this build HC viable or not?
Nice build
The only thing I am struggling to understand on the tree - why get Claws of the Magpie? At first glance it appears to be some Physical Claw nodes, but my best guess is for the attack speed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info