[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Lohfnar wrote:
This build feels great!

Only thing I don't get is the chest gems...
am I supposed to use multi + ele dmg + add lightning + ancestral call + area of effect? Or should I change one of these to concentrated/anything else?

Thanks!

Clear = MS - Multistrike - Conc Effect - Added Lightning - Ancestral Call - Inc. AOE
Single = MS - Multistrike - Conc EFfect - Added Lightning - Elemental Focus - Ele to attacks.

Feel free to drop by my stream if you have any more questions and i'll try to answer them!

https://www.twitch.tv/TheHopeHD
Will say that since switching the Shroud, this is perhaps the most fun build I've played in POE.

Clearing maps at about ~220M+ xp rate an hour atm. The playstyle is almost COC Discharge like. I just feel invincible atm, don't even need to swap the single target gems in for red tier bosses.
Last edited by Eathb on Dec 27, 2017, 2:11:46 AM
"
frost21 wrote:
"
Kitaen wrote:
"
frost21 wrote:

If you're going to try to insult, at the least use proper grammar. Maybe if you focus on your education rather than trying to brag about your pixels, that could help you in life. I already said my gear was bad lol, you just happen to play more. Stay dumb though, hit me with some more quotables from your everflowing wisdom

please go on and brag about your education before i have to shatter your dreams and tell you what i do for a living. also, you started this trashtalk, not me. then you felt butthurt because i told you the truth about your stupid questions that could've been answered in two seconds if you read the OP post or the FAQs. i even went on and answered questions in a polite manner afterwards.
i won't even comment on your last line, this is far beneath my dignity.

p.s. i never mentioned/bragged about my gear in a single word.

You have to be slow, no one can be this dumb. When did I brag about my education? I was more so pointing out your lack of education, which you helped proved once again. I really doubt someone who could "shatter my dreams" with what they do for a living, would type like a five year old. (Btw why would anyone care what you do for a living LOL.)

And no, you commented after the CREATOR of the build commented on my questions, which he further explained on which enchants can work. The guide only briefly talks about them and it doesn't even recommend enfeeble enchant over the light golem one which he actually suggested in the post. Which shows that either you're trolling or are literally just that dumb.

PS: You may not have directly bragged about your gear, but calling my gear "nooby" when I already STATED my gear was bad, what was the purpose of that then?

Don't worry I'm done replying to you, I think I'm losing brain cells just reading your posts.

PS: Learn how to capitalize and structure a sentence. hey guys i got a dream job im so smart. your so dumb haha (I can type like you too).

once again, trying to drag me down to the shithole of flames you enjoy bathing in. will not work buddy. :)

the guide does not mention random enchants because they are of little to no importance and the fact that you are trying to make a huge deal about your (trash) enchant is so annoying it boggles my mind. why not just invest 5 minutes to run another lab?

p.s. flaming capitalisation/structure on an internet forum, this is absolutely hillarious. ever came to mind i am not english native or that i do not care about correct form in here?
IGN: Kitaen
what is i play such inquisitor-claw with bloodseeker to leech?
"
UltraDen666 wrote:
what is i play such inquisitor-claw with bloodseeker to leech?

You might want to revise your tree. As Gorno said, Claw is best for Elemental. It might be a hybrid physical/elemental damage if you use that.
IGN
Venevi - Ranger - Standard
Meniet - Witch - Standard
yeah i wanna try some ptl/hatred/ash thing with flat phys 50% converted to ele
Can I wedge this into the build somehow? God I hate this game lol

Deliver pain exquisite
Last edited by ultratiem on Dec 27, 2017, 6:34:48 AM
"
Can I wedge this into the build somehow? Got I hate this game lol

You might need to look for other thread because

This is claw build (or sword)
You require Lycosidae or Ornament of the East, because can't miss mod
IGN
"
UltraDen666 wrote:
yeah i wanna try some ptl/hatred/ash thing with flat phys 50% converted to ele

It's ok, just experiment. You might found something incredible.

FYI, there is a node to reduce the Mana Reservation Cost near Templar. You might want to get around that.
IGN
"
Lohfnar wrote:
This build feels great!

Only thing I don't get is the chest gems...
am I supposed to use multi + ele dmg + add lightning + ancestral call + area of effect? Or should I change one of these to concentrated/anything else?

Thanks!

The number of times this Q has been asked is beyond imagination. You guys either are too lazy to think or just too lazy to read the guide or scroll a few pages. At this point I feel the only solution is for OP to make a sketch..@_@

Sorry mate this has been answered so many time I can't be bothered anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info