[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Play this build on ssf abyss league.
I was lucky to find one of the 2 wildfire jewel needed as a quest reward. Still looking for the 2nd one.
Before finding my current
today, I was playing with
wich was a good starter with enfeeble + blasphemy.
Here is my actual equipment

Lvl 88 atm I still don't feel confident enough to try uber lab i'm around 35k dps 4,5k hp (need to push 93 and find/craft a 6 linked evasion armour, and better rings and amulet for lack of hp)

Anyway, thanks a lot for this strong and enjoyable build.
I am currently experimenting with this chest

I am only doing early reds atm but I can say that mapping feels absolutely amazing. I felt the previous MS+AC was a bit slow and I tried doing pseudo 5/6L versions using Frostblade/Lightning Strike but this seems to alienate a lot of the issues with Shade form (it's like Vaal Haste and Grace for free) so that you can exclusively run MS. I do need to see how it goes with the drop of life from the BOTB in the higher tiers though.
Last edited by Eathb on Dec 26, 2017, 8:48:43 PM
is anyone having the same problem as me? I dont have enough mana left to use molten strike after i run the 2 herald buff and the enfeeble aura.
Last edited by superpat41 on Dec 26, 2017, 9:04:30 PM
"
superpat41 wrote:
is anyone having the same problem as me? I dont have enough mana left to use molten strike after i run the 2 herald buff and the enfeeble aura.

most prob your mana pool is low and/or Enlighten low level!
"
frost21 wrote:

If you're going to try to insult, at the least use proper grammar. Maybe if you focus on your education rather than trying to brag about your pixels, that could help you in life. I already said my gear was bad lol, you just happen to play more. Stay dumb though, hit me with some more quotables from your everflowing wisdom

please go on and brag about your education before i have to shatter your dreams and tell you what i do for a living. also, you started this trashtalk, not me. then you felt butthurt because i told you the truth about your stupid questions that could've been answered in two seconds if you read the OP post or the FAQs. i even went on and answered questions in a polite manner afterwards.
i won't even comment on your last line, this is far beneath my dignity.

p.s. i never mentioned/bragged about my gear in a single word.
IGN: Kitaen
Last edited by Kitaen on Dec 26, 2017, 9:12:43 PM
"
superpat41 wrote:

You need enlighten support gem to reduce the reserved mana. You can't buy it to vendors, but Catarina might have if she's lvl 3 or more, for 1 divine orb (not sure about the price). You'll want to check her everyday if you play ssf. You must link it with enfeeble and herald of thunder as it is said in the guide.
I don't have this gem too but I have enough mana to cast 1 molten strike.
Last edited by LePlown on Dec 26, 2017, 9:14:54 PM
"
Kitaen wrote:
"
frost21 wrote:

If you're going to try to insult, at the least use proper grammar. Maybe if you focus on your education rather than trying to brag about your pixels, that could help you in life. I already said my gear was bad lol, you just happen to play more. Stay dumb though, hit me with some more quotables from your everflowing wisdom

please go on and brag about your education before i have to shatter your dreams and tell you what i do for a living. also, you started this trashtalk, not me. then you felt butthurt because i told you the truth about your stupid questions that could've been answered in two seconds if you read the OP post or the FAQs. i even went on and answered questions in a polite manner afterwards.
i won't even comment on your last line, this is far beneath my dignity.

p.s. i never mentioned/bragged about my gear in a single word.

You have to be slow, no one can be this dumb. When did I brag about my education? I was more so pointing out your lack of education, which you helped proved once again. I really doubt someone who could "shatter my dreams" with what they do for a living, would type like a five year old. (Btw why would anyone care what you do for a living LOL.)

And no, you commented after the CREATOR of the build commented on my questions, which he further explained on which enchants can work. The guide only briefly talks about them and it doesn't even recommend enfeeble enchant over the light golem one which he actually suggested in the post. Which shows that either you're trolling or are literally just that dumb.

PS: You may not have directly bragged about your gear, but calling my gear "nooby" when I already STATED my gear was bad, what was the purpose of that then?

Don't worry I'm done replying to you, I think I'm losing brain cells just reading your posts.

PS: Learn how to capitalize and structure a sentence. hey guys i got a dream job im so smart. your so dumb haha (I can type like you too).
"
frost21 wrote:
"
Kitaen wrote:
"
frost21 wrote:

blablabla

This is not the place to wage a one-on-one kindergarden trashtalk brawl. Noone here cares about it and you're polluting the thread with replies even worses than those of the people who keep spamming questions answered 30+ times and for which they would have found the answer themselves if they read the OP.

Take it elsewhere. Maybe get a room?
Last edited by Gregoriensten on Dec 26, 2017, 10:34:20 PM
Hello. I'm fallowing this build at level 80, and i just noticed that there are two version of the tree, and im wondering wether or not to switch to the non vaal pact version of the tree or not. i mean it seems that the +44 (or whatever roll you have ) is sufficient at the moment to life leech most damage. Is there a reason to switch to non vaal pact tree?
This build feels great!

Only thing I don't get is the chest gems...
am I supposed to use multi + ele dmg + add lightning + ancestral call + area of effect? Or should I change one of these to concentrated/anything else?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info