[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Kitaen wrote:
"
hubs1996 wrote:
Hey guys, can someone explain:

Why only 8% crit chance on claw is required? Is T1 crit chance on a claw redundant?

How EDPS on a claw matches against WED?

And a question about non-vaal pact version, can you tank shaper's beam with it?

Also what do you think about added knockback on melee strike during flask effect? Does molten procs twice with it?

8% crit is not required, it is good to have but in no way mandatory. actually t1 ias and a good base claw is a lot more important than crit. that beeing said, you SHOULD have at least crafted crit

That's not the point. GornoDD wrote 8% crit chance multiple times.
In gear check: 350+ EleDdmg with 1.9+ and 8% Crit Claw
In wasp-nest description: It is pretty much as good as a 260Edsp/2.0AS/8%Crit Claw
In response to someone: Inquis doesnt really need conductivity! With Power Charges, Diamond Flask and 8% Crit Claws should be ingnoring resistances almost always.

So let's say I'm using

Is it really better to just go with 350 edps 1.9 as 8% crit claw? If you get high flat edps on claw, you can look for crit multi on jewels, but isn't it the same as getting multi and wed on a claw and getting flat edps on jewels?
Anyone downed uber atziri with this build yet?
"
hubs1996 wrote:
"
Kitaen wrote:
"
hubs1996 wrote:
Hey guys, can someone explain:

Why only 8% crit chance on claw is required? Is T1 crit chance on a claw redundant?

How EDPS on a claw matches against WED?

And a question about non-vaal pact version, can you tank shaper's beam with it?

Also what do you think about added knockback on melee strike during flask effect? Does molten procs twice with it?

8% crit is not required, it is good to have but in no way mandatory. actually t1 ias and a good base claw is a lot more important than crit. that beeing said, you SHOULD have at least crafted crit

That's not the point. GornoDD wrote 8% crit chance multiple times.
In gear check: 350+ EleDdmg with 1.9+ and 8% Crit Claw
In wasp-nest description: It is pretty much as good as a 260Edsp/2.0AS/8%Crit Claw
In response to someone: Inquis doesnt really need conductivity! With Power Charges, Diamond Flask and 8% Crit Claws should be ingnoring resistances almost always.

So let's say I'm using

Is it really better to just go with 350 edps 1.9 as 8% crit claw? If you get high flat edps on claw, you can look for crit multi on jewels, but isn't it the same as getting multi and wed on a claw and getting flat edps on jewels?

Hopefully GornoDD can give you an answer since I'm unsure. Lol yeah that other guy keeps commenting irrelevant things on questions. @Kitaen No one needs you to answer anything, since so far it seems your answers are never correct/related to the question even.
again: 8% is not required, nor is an absurd high amount of ele damage necessary if your claw has other good stats.

there is no flat rule for a perfect claw but t1 or t2 attack speed IS mandatory on a good base claw, which happens to be imperial or noble claw. gemini and eye gouger are slightly worse due to their speed (no the base crit does not make up for it) but still good.

the 2nd most important stat is crit, the roll should be at least craft tier level, so 27%+.

all other stats are absolutely flexible. a 150 edps claw with crit multi and elemental damage with attacks might be better than a 300 edps claw without EDWA/multi.
flat elemental damage is strong, but it is not everything. find a good balance on your claw. PoB is your friend here.

gornodds numbers regarding 8% and 1,9 are just rough numbers to look out for. if your claw has 2.03 attack speed and 7.5 crit with 250 edps you are perfectly fine.

p.s. frost21: pathetic attempt to call me out, yawn.

p.p.s hubbs, your claw is very very good and i can assure you that it is better than 90% of all generic crit/ias claws with 330 edps without multi/EDWA
IGN: Kitaen
Last edited by Kitaen on Dec 26, 2017, 7:38:24 PM
"
Rocky0rocky wrote:

Multiple times, sheisse drops though. TBH this build will get nerfed, it's more op than dark pact last league. It drops bosses before they can barely do anything.
Last edited by Niistokeppi on Dec 26, 2017, 7:40:45 PM
"
Kitaen wrote:
again: 8% is not required, nor is an absurd high amount of ele damage necessary if your claw has other good stats.

there is no flat rule for a perfect claw but t1 or t2 attack speed IS mandatory on a good base claw, which happens to be imperial or noble claw. gemini and eye gouger are slightly worse due to their speed (no the base crit does not make up for it) but still good.

the 2nd most important stat is crit, the roll should be at least craft tier level, so 27%+.

all other stats are absolutely flexible. a 150 edps claw with crit multi and elemental damage with attacks might be better than a 300 edps claw without EDWA/multi.
flat elemental damage is strong, but it is not everything. find a good balance on your claw. PoB is your friend here.

gornodds numbers regarding 8% and 1,9 are just rough numbers to look out for. if your claw has 2.03 attack speed and 7.5 crit with 250 edps you are perfectly fine.

p.p.s hubbs, your claw is very very good and i can assure you that it is better than 90% of all generic crit/ias claws with 330 edps without multi/EDWA

Value is in the eyes of the beholder.

"
Niistokeppi wrote:
"
Rocky0rocky wrote:

Multiple times, sheisse drops though. TBH this build will get nerfed, it's more op than dark pact last league. It drops bosses before they can barely do anything.

How much do you think it costs to get to Uber Atziri levels with this build? Is ~20 ex enough?
"
frost21 wrote:
"
Kitaen wrote:

"
frost21 wrote:

No one needs you to answer anything, since so far it seems your answers are never correct/related to the question even.

i will quote yourself here, actually you are the one. butthurt much over your shitgear and noobness?
IGN: Kitaen
"
Rocky0rocky wrote:
"
Niistokeppi wrote:
"
Rocky0rocky wrote:

How much do you think it costs to get to Uber Atziri levels with this build? Is ~20 ex enough?

Not sure with current prices. What i paid: Belly 6-link 600c, helm +2enchant 100c, claw 70c, jelwels 3ex, lycosida 140c, rings + amulet 2ex. Boots + gloves ~100c. Belt self found. Dying sun makes things easier but not needed.

Edit: don't even need this kind of gear, trio is the only "hard" part, atziri just melts aways.
Last edited by Niistokeppi on Dec 26, 2017, 8:30:07 PM
"
Kitaen wrote:
"
frost21 wrote:
"
Kitaen wrote:

"
frost21 wrote:

No one needs you to answer anything, since so far it seems your answers are never correct/related to the question even.

i will quote yourself here, actually you are the one. butthurt much over your shitgear and noobness?

If you're going to try to insult, at the least use proper grammar. Maybe if you focus on your education rather than trying to brag about your pixels, that could help you in life. I already said my gear was bad lol, you just happen to play more. Stay dumb though, hit me with some more quotables from your everflowing wisdom

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info