[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
epidx83 wrote:
"
Eathb wrote:

Corpse explosions saves you from detonate dead enemies :P

But yes, it is mostly useless.

What Bubonic Trail shines in is giving you a massive dps boost through your Abyss jewels. It's better damage than two GG Opal rings. The fact that it gives Life% as well is the icing on top.

You can get a murderous jewel with added lightning to claw+attacks and added fire to claw+attacks. A single jewel like this is almost ~20% dps increase(for me in pob).

Whereas best rolled 3 other gem versions are only 4%~ plus the 10% for ~14%.

So ~80(60% since you lose 1 socket from boots) increase dps from those 4 jewels + the life and resists from a normal pair of boots vs 56% and 6% life.

Imo normal pair of boots wins out, t1 life roll should be more actual hp then the 6%, little bit more damage, easily cap for ele weakness.

Its also possible im super tired and missed something as its 5am here.

bubonics can roll 2 abyssal sockets, the one socket version is certainly not worth it over good rare boots
IGN: Kitaen
no you didn't understand me, i ment in offhand instead of shield
"
Rixilend wrote:
"
Rixilend wrote:
Can we use Ornament of the East gut Ripper as budget replacement until shield ? and swap shield charge with whirling blades?

any expert please ?

As someone already stated, yes you can.
And as an expert who can actually read the Wiki, I tell you that Molten Strike alternates weapons while dual wielding, so 50% of the time you will be attacking with that rather crap unique. You can use it for leveling, but you should not use it when going to maps anymore if possible.

Considered doing this build on Harbinger, play a Raider this league but it's not what I want it turns out....will give this one a shot. Now with MS it seems better than with BF in Harbinger (to me) :)

Cheers
You guys think having chest 2B4R and use WeD instead of Elem. Focus would be good idea?
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
Hey guys, can someone explain:

Why only 8% crit chance on claw is required? Is T1 crit chance on a claw redundant?

How EDPS on a claw matches against WED?

And a question about non-vaal pact version, can you tank shaper's beam with it?

Also what do you think about added knockback on melee strike during flask effect? Does molten procs twice with it?

Is this viable for Hardcore?
"
hubs1996 wrote:
Hey guys, can someone explain:

Why only 8% crit chance on claw is required? Is T1 crit chance on a claw redundant?

How EDPS on a claw matches against WED?

And a question about non-vaal pact version, can you tank shaper's beam with it?

Also what do you think about added knockback on melee strike during flask effect? Does molten procs twice with it?

8% crit is not required, it is good to have but in no way mandatory. actually t1 ias and a good base claw is a lot more important than crit. that beeing said, you SHOULD have at least crafted crit
IGN: Kitaen
build is cool thanks.

just cant stand waiting for the balls to drop on every mob so i now use my belly 5L for MS single target and these gloves + frost blades for trash

also works well with point blank..
Last edited by l2ebel on Dec 26, 2017, 4:25:54 PM
Tell me pls, what i need change in my gear?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Drakgodx/characters

I got this from Elder, and i don't know the price for this lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info