[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Hi i am a noob to poe and trying your build. Must say its alot of fricken fun! Just hit 71 and havin fun in maps. Thank you for the build!
"
HopeHD wrote:
Hi, if anyone has problems with the build, would like to see how the build plays. I have a very min maxed character i'm currently streaming on to help answer questions and show you what the build can do!

https://www.twitch.tv/TheHopeHD

Merry Christmas everyone!

Very nice stream/streamer.

Got s really good look from the endgame goals for this build :)
I removed HoI setup and use jew gain 8% onslaught + new amulet + wrath + arctic armour
"
Sigosuuuu wrote:
I removed HoI setup and use jew gain 8% onslaught + new amulet + wrath + arctic armour

This setup would be amazing on anything BUT inquisitor (e.g. Raider). I really love the Idea and I think you migh have spawned a really good build here buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.....
Inquis doesnt really need conductivity! With Power Charges, Diamond Flask and 8% Crit Claws should be ingnoring resistances almost always.

Conductivity is also really not very good against bosses. Shaper for example has 80% less curse effetiveness. Against normal monsters even in super boostet t16 maps you should have no trouble oneshotting them anyways and Diamond Flask should pretty much always be rolling. Windscream are really good for other builds but have low Movespeed and most importantly NO LIFE.

Whats the point of the bubonic trails? the corpse explosion rather useless even t15/16 as stuff is dead by the time you walk over the corpses. other 3 cant roll even close to as much damage as murderous jewels. My damage went lower changing to boots and the 4 diff jewels on tooltip by a little bit.
"
alecs87 wrote:
"
Kalsten wrote:
I am just starting mapping, and I am dying A LOT in lvl 1 maps. It is very frustrating. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with my character? My resistances are 75, 72, 75 and -60%. Could it be due to the Chaos resistance?

No.. is mainly because you didn't bother to read the guide properly...

-get life on gear
-link blasphemy with Enfeeble.. lol yours is linked to Herald?!
-get some rare gloves... :/ you can't be that poor..1 alche for the love of god.
- you lack on evasion on gear
- your damage is probably so low that you don't leech enough
-get an evasion flask if you can't get evasion on gear
-do you have a chest piece?? are your links correct? ( your profile is private)

No offence mate, vendors sell better gear than yours.

I didn't get offended :P Thank you very much for your detailed help. So far I was playing with only items that I've found.

I am starting hunting in Poe.trade for better gear. So far I've bought a better claw, and I am relinking the gems, which was a mess before.

Last edited by Kalsten on Dec 26, 2017, 4:27:24 AM
"
epidx83 wrote:
Whats the point of the bubonic trails? the corpse explosion rather useless even t15/16 as stuff is dead by the time you walk over the corpses. other 3 cant roll even close to as much damage as murderous jewels. My damage went lower changing to boots and the 4 diff jewels on tooltip by a little bit.

Corpse explosions saves you from detonate dead enemies :P

But yes, it is mostly useless.

What Bubonic Trail shines in is giving you a massive dps boost through your Abyss jewels. It's better damage than two GG Opal rings. The fact that it gives Life% as well is the icing on top.
Last edited by Eathb on Dec 26, 2017, 4:44:14 AM
Is this claw good enough to kill shaper ?
"
Eathb wrote:

Corpse explosions saves you from detonate dead enemies :P

But yes, it is mostly useless.

What Bubonic Trail shines in is giving you a massive dps boost through your Abyss jewels. It's better damage than two GG Opal rings. The fact that it gives Life% as well is the icing on top.

You can get a murderous jewel with added lightning to claw+attacks and added fire to claw+attacks. A single jewel like this is almost ~20% dps increase(for me in pob).

Whereas best rolled 3 other gem versions are only 4%~ plus the 10% for ~14%.

So ~80(60% since you lose 1 socket from boots) increase dps from those 4 jewels + the life and resists from a normal pair of boots vs 56% and 6% life.

Imo normal pair of boots wins out, t1 life roll should be more actual hp then the 6%, little bit more damage, easily cap for ele weakness.

Its also possible im super tired and missed something as its 5am here.

"
GornoDD wrote:

This setup would be amazing on anything BUT inquisitor (e.g. Raider). I really love the Idea and I think you migh have spawned a really good build here buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.....
Inquis doesnt really need conductivity! With Power Charges, Diamond Flask and 8% Crit Claws should be ingnoring resistances almost always.

Conductivity is also really not very good against bosses. Shaper for example has 80% less curse effetiveness. Against normal monsters even in super boostet t16 maps you should have no trouble oneshotting them anyways and Diamond Flask should pretty much always be rolling. Windscream are really good for other builds but have low Movespeed and most importantly NO LIFE.

Thanks you for reply ! I really forgot inevitable judgement :( .What do you think of my build with warth ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info