[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Hello! im lvl 80atm i feel very nice this build but still dying in high tier maps and one shotted by uber izaro can u help telling me what can i improve from the gear to get more survival?

Thanks!

Gear

Btw using enfeeble+HoT+HoI let me with 60 mana and i cant sustain it with soul raker any advice?
Last edited by Pitopito on Dec 25, 2017, 9:28:20 PM
"
frost21 wrote:
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
babqyou wrote:
How well would the Taming unique ring work into this?

Not very good. It lacks the most important stat Life. damage and resistance wise is really good ofc but for ~3 ex you can already get some pretty damn good rings.

"
stoorzu wrote:
Guys i wanted to farm uber lab with it but dying on traps what changee in passive tree for improvment?Remove vaal pact? and what flasks/skills help surviving vs traps sry for my english

You might need more life or add another life flask if you feel more comfortable like that. If you plan for brain-afk uber-lab grinding it might be a good idea to take the non-vp passive tree or respec into it if youre already running VP.

Hey I tried to get an answer for this earlier in the thread but no one said anything.

How good is the lightning golem buff enchant to use for awhile till I can afford the best ones (2/3+ proj ones?)

Is the DPS comparable to 40% molten strike/2proj at the least? Since it is MUCH cheaper than them currently.

it is complete garbage, get a +2/3 asap
IGN: Kitaen
"
Kitaen wrote:

Lol what?

Gorno just said Enfeeble is better than golem and molten strike 40% dmg inc enchants.

The best one's are obviously molten strike +2/3, but he said Enfeeble enchant was good for it's value. I'm going to take the advice of the build creator over yours lol.

My priority is to afford the Lyco shield first then the either the vinks flask or save up for the helm enchant. The helm enchant is by far the most expensive part of this build, the +2/+3 proj enchant costs quite a bit.
Hi, if anyone has problems with the build, would like to see how the build plays. I have a very min maxed character i'm currently streaming on to help answer questions and show you what the build can do!

https://www.twitch.tv/TheHopeHD

Merry Christmas everyone!
"
frost21 wrote:
"
Kitaen wrote:

Lol what?

Gorno just said Enfeeble is better than golem and molten strike 40% dmg inc enchants.

The best one's are obviously molten strike +2/3, but he said Enfeeble enchant was good for it's value. I'm going to take the advice of the build creator over yours lol.

My priority is to afford the Lyco shield first then the either the vinks flask or save up for the helm enchant. The helm enchant is by far the most expensive part of this build, the +2/+3 proj enchant costs quite a bit.

any enchant that is not molten strike projectiles is garbage and hardly worth anything. i am sorry are poor, but chosing bad over very bad does not make a choice "viable".

value lies in the eyes of the beholder and if you think an enfeeble enchant will help you greatly you are mistaken. it might be better than other choices, yet it is still absolutely horrible.

without even looking at your character i can tell you there are 10 better upgrades for you right now.

IGN: Kitaen
So i spend atleast 2 hours rebuilding my templar to this and jesus christ that is the best build i've played so far.

Shit is amazing so far. Need lyco, 3+ MSP and dying sun tho. Gonna take a while :8.

Anyways.. Build is amazing.
nvm
Last edited by Aengker on Dec 26, 2017, 12:56:19 AM
"
Kitaen wrote:
"
frost21 wrote:
"
Kitaen wrote:

Lol what?

any enchant that is not molten strike projectiles is garbage and hardly worth anything. i am sorry are poor, but chosing bad over very bad does not make a choice "viable".

value lies in the eyes of the beholder and if you think an enfeeble enchant will help you greatly you are mistaken. it might be better than other choices, yet it is still absolutely horrible.

without even looking at your character i can tell you there are 10 better upgrades for you right now.

0 logic. Yes one enchant is 20c while the other is 600c more. The molten projectile +2/+3 enchant is obviously the best as I already stated, the enfeeble enchant is clearly best for the budget build. I'm sorry that you have much more time to play than most people and are rich or were just lucky and can afford the more expensive enchants. (See what I did there).

If you took any time to read what I wrote, I was talking about big ticket items and already said Lyco shield is what I'm working towards firstly, since it is cheaper and perfect for the build.

Not sure why you got butthurt over my comment of saying I would take the OP's advice over yours, it just made sense. Assuming that's why you followed up with your nonsensical post lol.

Value lies in the eyes of the beholder, fucking lol.
Last edited by frost21 on Dec 26, 2017, 12:04:53 AM
Thanks for the b
uild, this is my gears, can u check my claw to see if it's enough or not ?
nvm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info