[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Just wondering which option you use, Vaal Pact or not ?

I am not sure what i should get now currently at 20k dps.
Any suggestion?
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, is the vaal pact version worth doing? or would the other version be better off if you're trying to make currency and then shift to endgame content when it becomes affordable?

EDIT: I just noticed someone asked the same question 2 posts and didn't skim through the guide and noticed the differences, since Im planning to farm uber labs, non-vaal pact it is.

Last edited by theeze on Dec 25, 2017, 4:39:28 PM
"
theeze wrote:
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, is the vaal pact version worth doing? or would the other version be better off if you're trying to make currency and then shift to endgame content when it becomes affordable?

EDIT: I just noticed someone asked the same question 2 posts before me .

Depends. Many people say that VP is completely useless and claw leech is enough. Im currently playing the non-vp version myself and I actually can feel the missing base leech.

But it depends how hard and deep you dive into crazy packs and how fast you charge through maps. I personally go balls deep :)

"
nolikethis wrote:

I am not sure what i should get now currently at 20k dps.
Any suggestion?

Dont be lazy my friend. Check out the new "How to gearcheck YOURSELF!" section.

"
frost21 wrote:

Hey I tried to get an answer for this earlier in the thread but no one said anything.

How good is the lightning golem buff enchant to use for awhile till I can afford the best ones (2/3+ proj ones?)

Is the DPS comparable to 40% molten strike/2proj at the least? Since it is MUCH cheaper than them currently.

+2 Molten is already much better than 40% increased. Molten has 3 base projectiles, so +2 is 66% more damage, +3 is almost 100% (not considering the melee portion). Golem Enchant is the worst but still better than nothing. Enfeeble Enchant is better than Golem and Increased Molten enchant value wise.
Alright cool, guess I'll look into getting the enfeeble enchant till I can afford molten +2/3 enchant.

Nice build, was wondering if The Taming is a good option for the build.
I am just starting mapping, and I am dying A LOT in lvl 1 maps. It is very frustrating. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with my character? My resistances are 75, 72, 75 and -60%. Could it be due to the Chaos resistance?

"
Kalsten wrote:
I am just starting mapping, and I am dying A LOT in lvl 1 maps. It is very frustrating. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with my character? My resistances are 75, 72, 75 and -60%. Could it be due to the Chaos resistance?

That's because you have barely any life on gear brother. How much life are oyu on right now?
"
Kalsten wrote:

No.. is mainly because you didn't bother to read the guide properly...

-get life on gear
-link blasphemy with Enfeeble.. lol yours is linked to Herald?!
-get some rare gloves... :/ you can't be that poor..1 alche for the love of god.
- you lack on evasion on gear
- your damage is probably so low that you don't leech enough
-get an evasion flask if you can't get evasion on gear
-do you have a chest piece?? are your links correct? ( your profile is private)

No offence mate, vendors sell better gear than yours.

Last edited by alecs87 on Dec 25, 2017, 7:16:58 PM
"
Kalsten wrote:

lol wtf........ you got like +100 life on all your gear. cmon man...
Last edited by epidx85 on Dec 25, 2017, 8:01:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info