[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

edit.
Last edited by Eathb on Dec 25, 2017, 5:24:11 AM

So i finally transitioned to MS(Was able to craft another Astral Plate with Life+resists myself,but only can 5 link it yet).

Also 42k tooltip in h/o with my gear even in 5 link seems low or not?
Was running few t8-t10 maps with it yeasterday,have a feeling with lack of dmg compare to BF.
What im missing?

Nvm,so with ele focus and ele dmg it's on 120k.

But the crit chance and multiplier(37%/340%),seems way lower compared to BF in same gear(53%/390%)
Is that ok?
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Dec 25, 2017, 9:20:17 AM
The new trend in this build thread seems to be the "why is my damage so low?" question.

So I give you a quick checklist here. Also note that the 200k screenshot is with quite good gear worth over 150ex. All Videos and Gifs where recorded with this gear and the VP version of the build. Dont whine if you can afford those super high tier items. The bugdet build gear has only about 50k tooltip.

My character has about 17 million shaper dps. To kill shaper you need about 600k. So if your gear is about 3,5% as good as mine you can in theroy be able to kill shaper.

Checklist for super high tooltip dps (not actual JUST TOOLTIP!):

Character:
At least level 93

Gems:
lvl 21 added lightning
lvl 21 heralds
20/20 gems in main setup

Accesories:
Tier1/2 - % Eledmg, FlatEle on Opal/Diamond Ring Bases
Tier1/2 - % Eledmg, Crit Multi, Crit, FlatEle on Amulet
Tier1/2 - % Eledmg on Belt
Double Crit Multi on Jewels

Weapon and Shield:
350+ EleDdmg with 1.9+ and 8% Crit Claw
+Lycosidae

Boots:
1-160 if havent killed recently boot enchant

Gloves:
Essence of Loathing crafted with 25% Crit, AS, FlatEle

Helmet:
Rat's Nest with high Crit
"
Millennium wrote:

Current setup gives about 50k dps even when molten strike has ele dmg attacks and ele focus supports, can someone explain why it's so low and how to remedy that?

If you would be bothered to read the first page for 10 seconds you would know.. Rly is just common sens.

Your claw has no crit multi.
you don't even have lvl 20 gems. Not talking about 20% quality!
Your amulet has no crit on it
Your rings have no %elem dmg
Your Abyss jwl have only 3 mods! An extra dmg mode on each would make 2 more jwls like yours

I could go on and on... How do you even reach 50K with that gear?

If OP would be allowed to delete all the duplicate posts this thread would have 20 pages with very useful information rather than 200 with the same thing 10 times.

PS: People swapping to non VP version should be aware they will need more intelligence on gear to use Enfeeble and HoT at max lvls!!
Can we use Ornament of the East gut Ripper as budget replacement until shield ? and swap shield charge with whirling blades?
I've been playing this build for about 1-2 weeks now. I hate MS but this is probably the best/strongest HP built I played so far vs the investment.

I am currently lvl 91 and will be levelling 3 more levels for another jewel slot. I will stop there. However each extra level will bring 5% hp if you take the nods around "Constitution"
My Tree is slightly modified from the original. My stats in h/o without any bufs/golem etc:
5.6k hp/ 88 mana/ max res/149K tooltip dmg with 8.2aps and 50% crit/379% crit multi.

Once I change my jwls to more crit multi and add the Uber enchant this should go up to 160K~

This is my current gear.
Gear

Extra I swap for mapping/different map mods:
Extra

My next steps will be to grab a Vinktar flask/ Get flat dmg Uber enchant on boots and Change my 2 Viridian Jwls with ones with HP/@res/Double crit multi. After this I dont think I will be looking to min - max this build.

edit: 1 Uber run... got the enchant. Currently sitting at 160K. ( yep RNG)

Considering 70% of the questions people ask is about gear, here is a sum up of how I got mine ( nothing crazy):

Crafted this
With aprox 500alts/10regal/10 scour and an enchant - cleared all content with it. ( still gave me 130K dps)

Crafted this
with aprox: 300 alts and 5 regal + 2x on multicraft ( got rly lucky I must admit)

Crafted this
in a craft session with about 500 chaos spam ( I got 4 more which will sell for way more than the investment) - Still trying for T1 elemental :/

Got 3R3B on chest with about 1200 chromes with Vorici 3B after a few tries with 2B and some chrome spam

Bought Gloves for 1C (HC)
Bought the new claw for 2ex ( 250epds.. nothing crazy)
bought boots for 1ex
Got enchant for helm in Uber
Bought Lycosidae for 1ex ( a while ago)
Bought 2 x abyss jwl 3c/e ( HC)
Everything else is self found.
HH is just for fun. I don't use that on bosses.

This is all on std ( with some imports from Abyss HC). Therefore Prices might be different on league!

The thing is that you don't need to invest tons to make it work. But you can't expect 200K dps with 10c investment. The guide tells you exactly what stats to look for in your items.

Work in progress:
- Looking to see what I can get out of this... or maybe make a build around it.

What I didn't like:
-Elem reflect is a NO!.. unless you want to take 10 mins to do a map
-Stupid retarded mods ( -res/elem weakness crit multi/etc) can rip you.
-Even with Brine King, I still get stunned sometimes
-Freeze is a problem in mapping without a flask mod ( not for bosses)
-Uber traps will kill you if you lag ( as I do) can get you rly fking mad.
-Use your mana wisely!
-Enfeeble is mandatory if you want to be alive therefore blocks Wrath aura.
-Golem on CwDT 70% of the time does not proc so no dmg bonus.. have to manually cast it

My profile is public and you can check my char if you want: AudCulori. When I reach lvl 94 I will make the swap to Non Val Pact as it is viable and has more damage. I am currently stuck with VP because of my 21/20 HoT intelligence requirement.

THANK YOU FOR THE BUILD GornoDD!

Last edited by alecs87 on Dec 25, 2017, 12:20:57 PM
I had a 3R-3B Belly already but im wondering would it be better with 4R-2B set up?
Molten Strike - Multistrike - Ancestrall Call - Elemental Dmg - Added Lightning - Increased Area for clearing
MS - Multi - Ancestral - Elemental Dmg - AddedLightning - Concentrated Effect for boss

Or if its 3R-3B, are there any set up to clear faster because i think Concentrated Effect really slow us down when clearing?
"
GornoDD wrote:
Just added alot of INFO to the Guide. Merry X-Mas everyone!

The most significant is the new passive tree for people who dont like Vaal Pact (due to popular demand). The non-VP passive tree is very similar to the old Blade Flurry Tree. The non-VP tree has two more jewels and reaches about 5% more damage and 100 more total life. A respec costs about 28 respec points if you wanna swap over.

The VP-tree is still as good if you value the much bigger leech. However for most people the flat leech from claws is good enough.

Theres also the dedicated section about Wasp-Nest:

A detailed info how to utilize this as a great budget but endgame alternative to hier tier elemental claws.

Also the new Tombfists prove to be a contender for the new BIS-Gloves.

The regen on this character play style is weak. For me vaal pact makes perfect sense. The only time where it wouldn't make sense if our tree had a lot of life regen.
"
Warmey wrote:

The regen on this character play style is weak. For me vaal pact makes perfect sense. The only time where it wouldn't make sense if our tree had a lot of life regen.

Noticed this as well.. atm running without VP and life still drains. Not as fast but you loose a lot of life leach. Ont he other hand you do get more damage.

I think non VP tree makes more sens for budget gear to boost dmg. Once you get to a certain dps the damage gain is not as important anymore so VP might be a better option.
"
alecs87 wrote:
"
Millennium wrote:

Current setup gives about 50k dps even when molten strike has ele dmg attacks and ele focus supports, can someone explain why it's so low and how to remedy that?

If you would be bothered to read the first page for 10 seconds you would know.. Rly is just common sens.

Your claw has no crit multi.
you don't even have lvl 20 gems. Not talking about 20% quality!
Your amulet has no crit on it
Your rings have no %elem dmg
Your Abyss jwl have only 3 mods! An extra dmg mode on each would make 2 more jwls like yours

I could go on and on... How do you even reach 50K with that gear?

If OP would be allowed to delete all the duplicate posts this thread would have 20 pages with very useful information rather than 200 with the same thing 10 times.

PS: People swapping to non VP version should be aware they will need more intelligence on gear to use Enfeeble and HoT at max lvls!!

What about the 80% dps with 20% budget rule? Does it not work for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info