[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Rixilend wrote:
Can we use Ornament of the East gut Ripper as budget replacement until shield ? and swap shield charge with whirling blades?

any expert please ?
"
Rixilend wrote:
"
Rixilend wrote:
Can we use Ornament of the East gut Ripper as budget replacement until shield ? and swap shield charge with whirling blades?

any expert please ?

ofc you can but there are many other options that i would consider budget <1 ex that will do 15 times the damage, such as getting accuracy on rings/gloves and using a decent claw and not the trash that ornament obviousely is
IGN: Kitaen
"
Rixilend wrote:
"
Rixilend wrote:

any expert please ?

Gut ripper is listed under the budget items, so yes. Cant say on whirling blades, I'm still pretty new to the game but I would presume you can use whatever movement ability you want as a matter of preference.
Well im absolutely fall in love with this build now.
Bought a Rat's Nest with 2x MS Projectiles for reasonable price(3x is way overpriced).
It destroys maps very quickly now and Bosses are melting in second,even without Vinktar/Dying sun/Boots Enchant/ 20/20 main gems.I'm also on 5L atm(155k tooltip in h/o with Instruments of Virtue proc)
Also i need to min/max 1ring and amulet for better ones.
Really enjoying it now,glad that im switched from BF,MS feels way stronger in all ways(Single target,map clearing,way better leech amount).

Thx Gornodd for awesome build,and everyone for regular tips/advices.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Dec 25, 2017, 2:24:18 PM
"
Millennium wrote:

What about the 80% dps with 20% budget rule? Does it not work for this build?

is almost free to get your gems 20/20 . thats a massive dmg boost

Get a claw with 1.8+aps/8+crit and some crit multi around 200epds for a few chaos .. Check my post from previous page to see what I've used to level to 90 and kill all high end content.

craft some elem dmg on belt.. costs a few alche
and for self found.. well it takes some time if you are not very lucky. Im pretty sure you can pick up an amy with 40-50hp, some crit and some flat elem dmg for a few chaos as well

Budget donsn't mean 10-20C... means a few exalt. If you compare it with a mirrored claw. I would say is more than budget! Way more than 90% of the builds around that pretend to be budget and can't kill shit after t10.
Last edited by alecs87 on Dec 25, 2017, 2:41:38 PM
Guys i wanted to farm uber lab with it but dying on traps what changee in passive tree for improvment?Remove vaal pact? and what flasks/skills help surviving vs traps sry for my english
How well would the Taming unique ring work into this?
"
stoorzu wrote:
Guys i wanted to farm uber lab with it but dying on traps what changee in passive tree for improvment?Remove vaal pact? and what flasks/skills help surviving vs traps sry for my english

Run with 2+ life flasks (one instant, one not), remove Vaal pact, run with Stone Golem, run with lightning warp links.

In order of importance. The more used to are to lab the less of this you need to do, I would definitely run a 2nd life flask.
"
babqyou wrote:

Not very good. It lacks the most important stat Life. damage and resistance wise is really good ofc but for ~3 ex you can already get some pretty damn good rings.

"
stoorzu wrote:

You might need more life or add another life flask if you feel more comfortable like that. If you plan for brain-afk uber-lab grinding it might be a good idea to take the non-vp passive tree or respec into it if youre already running VP.
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
babqyou wrote:

Not very good. It lacks the most important stat Life. damage and resistance wise is really good ofc but for ~3 ex you can already get some pretty damn good rings.

"
stoorzu wrote:

You might need more life or add another life flask if you feel more comfortable like that. If you plan for brain-afk uber-lab grinding it might be a good idea to take the non-vp passive tree or respec into it if youre already running VP.

Hey I tried to get an answer for this earlier in the thread but no one said anything.

How good is the lightning golem buff enchant to use for awhile till I can afford the best ones (2/3+ proj ones?)

Is the DPS comparable to 40% molten strike/2proj at the least? Since it is MUCH cheaper than them currently.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info