[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
jaav wrote:
This build is shity, very unplayable on ssf, when it goes to act10 and start mapping.

The build is very good.. you just don't know how to play and maybe didn't bother reading the guide like 80% of the ones asking same question over and over again.
Sort of funny how you say Lycosidae is "how the build is so afforable" when it's currently going for about 4ex in league.
"
zz9za wrote:
Sort of funny how you say Lycosidae is "how the build is so afforable" when it's currently going for about 4ex in league.

Pretty sure this guide existed before this league before price sky rocketed because they made it a low chance drop. Thats aside, shield is the only thing of this build that really costs anything, im doing t15 easily and melting the bosses with the shield investment and less than 1ex on all my other gear.

Request for the OP. With the new abyss jewels, could you redo the jewel tier rankings to include the new jewels?
In terms of upgrading, should I look to get an added lightning damage vinktar's or a belly of the beast (5 link) first?
I've got to say - I made some changes to this build that people were suggesting, and it feels fantastic.

Gear below so far - aiming to upgrade 1 ring, helm and weapon.

Tombfist with 2 sockets would be godly, bubonic trail seems almost unfair. Life is a little less than normal, but the damage is awesome.

Dropped innervate, onslaught, herald of ice in liou of Arctic armor. @ 120k tooltip in hideout. Although tooltip doesnt matter much.
Last edited by JSquiggle on Dec 25, 2017, 12:18:41 AM
I am having problems with my mana I cannot have all 3 (Herald of Ice, Enfeeble, Herald of Thunder) on and still be able to case Molten Strike
Last edited by KingNorth on Dec 25, 2017, 2:01:53 AM
I'm sure you have had this question on here before but it's kind of hard to find browsign through 180 pages.

What is the recommended gems for say 3, 4, or 5 links? Currently still using tabula on my character and wanting to upgrade but 6-links are still pretty expensive for me to get right now.
Dear gornoDD,

Many thanks for the really great build. I rly like it :)

There is only one Problem:

I am dealing not enought DMG, its only 75k atm and i think it should be much much higher with my investment.

I am reading this guide for a few hours now, but i really dont understand why my dmg is so low.

Would you maybe be so kind and check my profile?
Here is the link, btw my profile can also be opened via pob:

https://de.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Pyron/characters

I am nut sure why my dmg is so low.

Is it maybe cos my claw is too slow?
But i dont think so, i also have a 260dps 2.0 aps claw and the dmg is lower then now.

Maybe my crit chance is just too low? Its under 30% but how can i get more crit chance, should i buy a new amu and maybe swap my nice opal ring for a diamond one?

I hope you can help me :(
Sry for the stupid questions but its the first ele build i am playing and i really need to understand how to scale it up.

Btw: can anyone of u guys tell me how i van link my gear in this thread like a few other guys here?
I dont know how this works.

Btw: sry for my bad english
Last edited by Pyron on Dec 25, 2017, 3:01:00 AM

Current setup gives about 50k dps even when molten strike has ele dmg attacks and ele focus supports, can someone explain why it's so low and how to remedy that?
Last edited by Millennium on Dec 25, 2017, 4:12:28 AM
What's a good armor and boots which is less than 100c?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info