[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Millennium wrote:
"
Kitaen wrote:
"
Eathb wrote:
I've also jumped on the Bubonic wagon.

Can't decide whether to stick with CWDT-IC or run the Enfeeble setup.

Also experimenting between Lightning Strike and Frost Blades (ancestral call-multistrike-ewa) for clearing, even with Ancestral Call, Molten Strike is just slow at clearing for me.

ditch the CWDT-IC, enfeeble is just too good.

lightning strike/frostblades just comes down to personal preference, play what you enjoy more.
both are a lot better for clearing than MS is. MS is your singletarget/boss killer and it is very good at that.

Point Blank still affects lightning strike right? So how do you use them, still get really close to mobs?

LS gets stronger the closer you get, but I'm mostly using them at range and still blasting through enemies at distance. As soon as the enemies get close to me, I drop some Molton Strike balls on them. At the moment, I think I prefer LS over Frostblades and I think it also benefits from the Dying Sun flask more when I get one.
Last edited by Eathb on Dec 24, 2017, 11:34:24 AM
"
Eathb wrote:

LS gets stronger the closer you get, but I'm mostly using them at range and still blasting through enemies at distance. As soon as the enemies get close to me, I drop some Molton Strike balls on them. At the moment, I think I prefer LS over Frostblades and I think it also benefits from the Dying Sun flask more when I get one.

Can you post your skillset on hud? Having hard time making both molten strike and lightning strike comfortable to click. Add manual shift clicking, and it gets tiring fast.
"
frost21 wrote:
So I made it to maps and am going to start purchasing my gear this week.

I had some questions regarding the big ticket items.. (Helm enchant and Lyco shield)

1. Since I won't be able to afford the molten strike enchants since they're all pretty expensive, is Lightning golem buff one decent for how cheap I can get it?

2.Also I'm not going to be able to afford the Lyco shield for awhile since its like 3.5 Ex. I was wondering if I should stay specced into resolute and grab a rare claw weapon or spec out of resolute and use ornament as my weapon for awhile? Which would be the better option, granted I think best would be to get accuracy on my gearset but I think that would cost even more than saving up for the shield.

Any help regarding these two questions would be awesome, I hope to be able to just grab cheap pieces for the other gear for now.

Any help?
Was doing t14-t15 today for all day.
Have a feeling that im lacking flat ele dmg a bit(on Bosses).
Crit chance is good(53% in h/o),the flat ele dmg seems low.
Is that about %ele dmg. on attacks on rings?
I just was searching poe.trade the rings with Crit chance + Ele dmg on attacks + life + added ele dmg + 1-2 resists are extremely costly like 10Ex+,or not exist at all.
Any idea which piece i should change?

Im also missing Vinktar/Boots enchant atm,can buy it,but just wonder is there any ways that will increase *core ele dmg*
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Dec 24, 2017, 6:26:55 PM
Just added alot of INFO to the Guide. Merry X-Mas everyone!

The most significant is the new passive tree for people who dont like Vaal Pact (due to popular demand). The non-VP passive tree is very similar to the old Blade Flurry Tree. The non-VP tree has two more jewels and reaches about 5% more damage and 100 more total life. A respec costs about 28 respec points if you wanna swap over.

The VP-tree is still as good if you value the much bigger leech. However for most people the flat leech from claws is good enough.

Theres also the dedicated section about Wasp-Nest:

A detailed info how to utilize this as a great budget but endgame alternative to hier tier elemental claws.

Also the new Tombfists prove to be a contender for the new BIS-Gloves.

Last edited by GornoDD on Dec 24, 2017, 4:50:23 PM
"
GornoDD wrote:
Merry X-Mas everyone!

You too mate.

Also the new Tombfists prove to be a contender for the new BIS-Gloves.

yeah they seems really strong with that life+AS + 2 jewels +intimidate.
Just bought one for 115c,with 2 sockets and 9%AS and 6%life.
Any idea anyone how to free 1 socket in mobility setup now?(Shield Charge + Fortify + Blood magic,im dropped Faster attacks already).
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Dec 24, 2017, 7:20:56 PM
"
Eathb wrote:

LS is a lot better on open maps, frostblade is a lot better on crypt style dungeons with a lot of ups and downs

i'd play whatever map layout you will mostly farm, both are strong clear skills, lightning strike looks a lot more impressive however^^
IGN: Kitaen
"
Millennium wrote:
"
Eathb wrote:

Can you post your skillset on hud? Having hard time making both molten strike and lightning strike comfortable to click. Add manual shift clicking, and it gets tiring fast.

Honestly this is personal preference, the good thing about the human brain is that it doesn't take long for us to adapt and become familiar with habits like these.

I have Molten Strike on the middle click, Lightning Strike as right click since I use it the most. Against bosses with phases, I switch them around so that Molten Strike is right click.

Shield Charge Q, Bloodrage W, Totem E, Orb of Storms R, Golem T - pretty much the piano key spam order.
Hello I was only able to find Wildfire, I can't find the other gems (Blight Star, Rapture Shine, and Sol Desire).
I'm checking here:
- https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Crimson_Jewel
- https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Viridian_Jewel
Thanks!

Thoughts on which claw is better? they're very close in terms of tooltip, one has a slightly higher IAS the other has the crit multi enchant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info