[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

So BF vs MS for single target why molten strike or why blade flurry

Can’t decide which one.
I just watched the build in pob but what am I missing...why are one of the Wildfire jewel placed in the middle (close to Sentinel), it dosent soround 40str there ?
-Nerf
"
robin_nerf wrote:
I just watched the build in pob but what am I missing...why are one of the Wildfire jewel placed in the middle (close to Sentinel), it dosent soround 40str there ?

Look very closely at the nodes contained in the circle for the jewel, there is enough strength available.
"
Eathb wrote:
I've also jumped on the Bubonic wagon.

Can't decide whether to stick with CWDT-IC or run the Enfeeble setup.

Also experimenting between Lightning Strike and Frost Blades (ancestral call-multistrike-ewa) for clearing, even with Ancestral Call, Molten Strike is just slow at clearing for me.

ditch the CWDT-IC, enfeeble is just too good.

lightning strike/frostblades just comes down to personal preference, play what you enjoy more.
both are a lot better for clearing than MS is. MS is your singletarget/boss killer and it is very good at that.
IGN: Kitaen
"
Inirit wrote:
"
robin_nerf wrote:

Look very closely at the nodes contained in the circle for the jewel, there is enough strength available.

Oh I thought the skillpoints had to be set(allocated) but the jewel dosent mention that so then I get were it gets 40str from :)
-Nerf
"
Kitaen wrote:
"
Eathb wrote:
I've also jumped on the Bubonic wagon.

Can't decide whether to stick with CWDT-IC or run the Enfeeble setup.

Also experimenting between Lightning Strike and Frost Blades (ancestral call-multistrike-ewa) for clearing, even with Ancestral Call, Molten Strike is just slow at clearing for me.

ditch the CWDT-IC, enfeeble is just too good.

lightning strike/frostblades just comes down to personal preference, play what you enjoy more.
both are a lot better for clearing than MS is. MS is your singletarget/boss killer and it is very good at that.

Point Blank still affects lightning strike right? So how do you use them, still get really close to mobs?
Hi,

I have a quick question:

Why don't we use 3 wildfire jewels with this build?
"
Aillass wrote:
Hi,

I have a quick question:

Theres a limit of two. You can't use more
Last edited by TheAna22 on Dec 24, 2017, 9:35:05 AM
"
TheAna22 wrote:
"
Aillass wrote:
Hi,

I have a quick question:

Theres a limit of two. You can't use more

Ah I see, thank you.
I cant seem to get the correct gem slot for the shield that has at least 1k eva. what should i do?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info